Server downs and premium

htcoo

It´s not worth for other reasons than downtime. Premium should make people play the full game. Not being limited with bags and stuff. Basically premium should unlock all the bags and stuff and play the full game with all its offers. But nooooo stupid free to play and the RNG boxes and stuff..

I lose 6 day of premium for all this problems since i pay the 30day subscription.

They need to understand one thing: People can't play all day and for all the day. If i have only two or three hours and they have this problem, i can't play and for what i pay? For see log-in error or server put  down in the middle of poharan (Like today)?

They lose my sub after today, better wait for Black Desert's for spend my money...

Premium in this game is for "collateral damage proof", not premium premium like you are used to get.

By collateral damage proof I mean for example if they *cricket* up servers like right now...well you are premium you have priority queue, that's all you get my friend that's all get.

I'm not premium and I dont give one *cricket*.

9 minutes ago, sirjeize said:

I´m so happy Ncsoft goes into detailed info what´s wrong and when it will be fixed

12 minutes ago, ZooL said:

i must agree, as an EU player i got cheated for around 48h premium gametime because of primetime maintenance.

If we dont get that compensated ill never get premium ever again.

Then it wil be no more premium for you :P....they wont compensate......never :P

5 minutes ago, htcoo said:

Why is it pointless? Normally if you pay for service and if they can't provide it to you they give refound.

I am also mad because of the stupid downtimes but i'm also pretty sure they never guarantied a 24/7 uptime nor to avoid serverdowns at primetimes. Nevertheless absolutly disappoiting.

8 minutes ago, BenWolfers said:

They need to understand one thing:       People can't play all day and for all the day.         If i have only two or three hours and they have this problem, i can't play and for what i pay? 

# I login this forum only to reply this.

-------->   I 100% AGREE.

some friends dont pay anymore. ( IF compensate late..... ( as Trion Worlds made, with Archeage )

Just now, BenWolfers said:

Yes, or give coin, or do something...not only sorry's message on twitter or forum!

I'd rather they just freezed membership. They don't loose out on anything then their end, and then neither do we. 

Just now, Kitah said:

I'd rather they just freezed membership. They don't loose out on anything then their end, and then neither do we. 

Isn't really true.

I, like you and all the people, can't play all days for all the days. If i can't play when i can, i lose something becouse isn't sure i can play when they put server up again.

11 minutes ago, Selene said:

spongebobflustered.gif 

+1

whyyyyyyyyyyyy another post like that. seriously. and EU ppl wonder why NCsoft doesnt give a shit about EU with ur behaviour. just dont buy premium if u dont want to, but stfu ffs xD  all the ppl with premium lost their time when they sleep, working/school etc etc etc. so WHY u complain. if EU ppl wouldnt qq about every single shit, NCsoft would care more about EU, but noooooooooooooooooo, hell no, why shall EU be patient etc Kappa

5 minutes ago, BenWolfers said:

Isn't really true.

I, like you and all the people, can't play all days for all the days. If i can't play when i can, i lose something becouse isn't sure i can play when they put server up again.

Of course we can't play all the time. If they freeze the membership: Let's say you have 1 day and 10 hours left of Premium and the game goes down for 2 hours, in reality when it comes back up you'd have 1 day and 8 hours left of premium despite the fact you cannot log in within that time. Freezing premium would mean if the game goes down and you are with 1 day and 10 hours left, when the game comes back up with them freezing membership you'll still have 1 day and 10 hours left. You have lost no time. Just your ability to play for that day.

They can't schedule the game around everyones time of play. I can play the majority of the time but I have friends who can only play 2 or 3 hours a day in the evening if maintenance went down then at least they haven't lost their membership, and will be able to play tomorrow. It's the fact that we are paying for subscription but you aren't getting the service and the time is being removed that really annoys me.

@lillywindy: Yes, we lose time then but that is OUR choice. When the game goes down and it is when we want to play because we pay for the service they should be allowing that service for you. It's like netflix. You may want to watch a film on a Saturday evening but their service goes down INCONVENIENCING you. Premium on this game is all about convenience, limiting that even with emergency maintenance plus taking your time off like you can access the game there and then is wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Kitah said:

Of course we can't play all the time. If they freeze the membership: Let's say you have 1 day and 10 hours left of Premium and the game goes down for 2 hours, in reality when it comes back up you'd have 1 day and 8 hours left of premium despite the fact you cannot log in within that time. Freezing premium would mean if the game goes down and you are with 1 day and 10 hours left, when the game comes back up with them freezing membership you'll still have 1 day and 10 hours left. You have lost no time. Just your ability to play for that day.

They can't schedule the game around everyones time of play. I can play the majority of the time but I have friends who can only play 2 or 3 hours a day in the evening if maintenance went down then at least they haven't lost their membership, and will be able to play tomorrow. It's the fact that we are paying for subscription but you aren't getting the service and the time is being removed that really annoys me.

Isnt' so hard for me.

If they put down the game for XXX h, just add this XXX for premium users. Yes, is true, not all of this premium want play in the downtime, but is better do something and lose a little xxx h of premium and still have happy users than say only sorry and lose users, or not? 

Had a bad experience with premium in other MMOs and thus I NEVER buy premium at the start since the 'headstarts' rarely really happen (unless you call a headstart overloaded servers with lag and disconnects - that's just how MMO launches go).

Problem with BnS is that it's been up for quite a while now and I more often than not log out after 10-20 mins becuase lags with 4-10 sec freezes make it unplayable.

When someone asks me about BnS I engage in black marketing, saying the whole truth, advising them to first  check whether they have lags and THEN wait for some more so they won't lose half of their premium on downtime.

Some might say I'm entitled. Might be. But I don't drink drinks that taste horrible and tell people how they really taste. And I really doubt any of you 'anti-etitled' people do otherwise. BnS is a product, if they can't keep up with the standards and serve flawed product then they have to face the marketing consequences.

That being said, not gonna give them even a single coin until they actually prove I can enjoy what I paid for.

Archived