Korean Daily Dash.. we are sooo getting jipped....LOL

SinisterSin

Before you think too fast, realize that KOR is at a more updated version of the game.

Those 3 rows of soulstone for example. To them, in their current endgame, getting 1000 soulstone might be cheap and common.

NCSoft has also said that they will update our wheel with things more relevant to whatever is the current end-game to us.

Though I do think the wheel could use some improvement from what it is now, as well.

Maybe combine concepts from the previous wheel and this one.

• Infinite rotating wheel
  • "Big prize" at the end of the wheel.
  • Instead of being able to skip over potential rewards, go back to having blank spaces, while being able to pick up every reward that you progress past.
  • Upon a full rotation, all rewards you earn are replaced into a second echelon of rewards, that are maybe better than the first wheel iteration was. This gives players more incentive to be on every day to get through the wheel to the second page of the wheel even faster.

Well, I think that's enough really. I hope NCSoft sees that.

3 minutes ago, opFireMage said:

Korea is way ahead of us. Comparing the two is doesn't make any sense when they are so far apart on the timeline.

IKR. Seriously, NA should just give us all those advanced items that we cannot use for the next 6+ mos, so those cannot use item hoarders can cry for more inventory space.

Are you implying that you do not enjoy your FREE garbage?!
Are you implying that you expect to get a chance for meaningful rewards for your time?!!

Are you implying that getting 10% chance at ONE WHOLE WHOOPING venture token every two weeks is not good enough?!!!

Spoiled brats... (Disclaimer: Its Sarcasm)

Korea produces most games like this, once we get them they are always over a year old

Games like this are a massive industry over there, they make plenty of money by giving the players what they want, good fast servers, good value for spending, etc etc

Once it hits EU, International waters - We get the so called beta versions which is actually the full game without the updates. They then hype it up so much people will pay ridiculous amounts of money to get in first and get a special package. Prizes on wheels, lottery's etc are lowered to make people spend more on the Shop's, Mall's etc

Lastly they use cheap basically free servers so they make more money by not spending on good servers

Since Korea and co produce so many of these games they have no need to get greedy and make money fast

These are just some reasons are why we have so many good potential games dying way to fast

As an example of bad managing for a game - RUNESCAPE

I was there at the 16bit beta version :) 11 years I played non stop paid my monthly fee to get all in game items

Jagex made a fortune in profit since they gave the customers what they wanted

The next year the game is then sold to an investment company from yes the usual place USA who now own the majority of the game and have the say in what changes

Well they change the hell out of it

• Monthly fee upped
  •  Lucky wheel added (money needed)
  • Shop, Mall added money needed
  • Lots of items that would normally be in game as drops added to wheel and shop
  • Micro transactions spamming

its now known as microtransactionscape

Many games sadly turn out this way and I hope one day a company will come along and provide a good fair way of running  a game which IMO in the long run will produce them a good profit not to mention loyal customers for their other future games

Since the new daily dash, I have gotten a Viridian key (the one that opens a box directly to your class specific weapon) and those really useful 2 veridian antidotes for the Mitey Infestation. Both useful stuff for my lvl 40 destroyer.

WTF is the point of most of those? Especially when the items are not even tradable (I mean the class key).

3 minutes ago, EzekielRage said:

Since the new daily dash, I have gotten a Viridian key (the one that opens a box directly to your class specific weapon) and those really useful 2 veridian antidotes for the Mitey Infestation. Both useful stuff for my lvl 40 destroyer.

WTF is the point of most of those? Especially when the items are not even tradable (I mean the class key).

I actually like that key, if you keep it in you mailbox you can claim it on an alt, I'm saving everything from the wheel in my mail for when the warlock comes. 

3 minutes ago, DRGoodfellow said:

Oh didn't know you could access the mail on second character nice to know

Although im kinda unhappy we cant have a warehouse for both character to share

You cant, you can keep the daily dash drops in the mail, and then claim them on the character of your choice.

P.S. : I even quoted you and still didnt see that you said "MAIL" and not storage. I must be really angry about that crap.

1 hour ago, EzekielRage said:

I got 2 chars on that account, both 39+. So yeah, super useful.

Yeah, that sucks, I'd be pretty pissed too, but since I'm waiting on warlock it'll be a great help for when it comes out,I can get my weapons hassle free. 

On a side note, I know you need to charge  in order to access the mail function, but is there a way to transfer gold to an alt for free users? 

Archived