Forums

Failed to connect to server

Ryon

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ZimTactics said:

people get so salty when the server goes down its not like its intended . please just relax make a cuppa and watch some tv while the issue is being resolved.

Or worse: people go back to their old MMO and never touch BnS again.

Here in the forums we are all BnS players. We don't want to play on ghost servers as people simply quit because of the poor server performance.

But apparently NCsoft doesn't care.

Just now, Raijuu said:

Sorry I didn't realize I was talking to a robot. Go out sometimes and talk to people so you learn that "you" can be applied when you are generally speaking about something. Eg. You don't mix peanut butter with thai curry. <-- This means that people don't mix peanut butter with thai curry. I feel like a fool explaining something like this to somebody...

on the other hand, pad thai with peanut butter (not sauce) is fantastic

peanut butter is also great with pork, like hot dogs and bacon

1 minute ago, lillywindy said:

its more about, i wouldnt give a shit either to EU, cuz EU mentality is worse than NA + NA ppl are way more to suck the money out. NCsoft is tbh a good dev, but for asia and a part to NA. rest is shit. 

just as an example: they took out the ingamevoice for communication in NA and EU, cuz the mentality sucks there

Generalization. Normally arsehats are very vocal thats why it seems so bad at times. The 'nice' people don't talk much most of the times.

2 minutes ago, Raijuu said:

Sorry I didn't realize I was talking to a robot. Go out sometimes and talk to people so you learn that "you" can be applied when you are generally speaking about something. Eg. You don't mix peanut butter with thai curry. <-- This means that people don't mix peanut butter with thai curry. I feel like a fool explaining something like this to somebody...

This is: Epic Win

5 minutes ago, Raijuu said:

Clearly you're wrong! Peanut butter in Thai curry is amazing!

Just now, Raijuu said:

Probably comes naturally feeling like a fool, but hey, I'm not stopping you.

Just now, Celestine said:

Or worse: people go back to their old MMO and never touch BnS again.

Here in the forums we are all BnS players. We don't want to play on ghost servers as people simply quit because of the poor server performance.

But apparently NCsoft doesn't care.

ok, u have 69 posts Illuminati confirmed.

Archived