Failed to connect to server

Ryon

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulation NCSOFT TEAM, you not normale and not fair. The server shout down no wite the game announcement... The player not information the server shout down and , what the player atack the BOSS? and server shout down.. THx big thx not normal system NCSOFT

Got same prob but no warning...

"You are being disconnected from the server in 10 seconds"

"You are being disconnected from the server in 9 seconds"

"You are being disconnected from the server in 8 seconds"

"You are being disconnected from the server in 7 seconds"

"You are being disconnected from the server in 6 seconds"

"You are being disconnected from the server in 5 seconds"

"You are being disconnected from the server in 4 seconds"

"You are being disconnected from the server in 3 seconds"

"You are being disconnected from the server in 2 seconds"

"You are being disconnected from the server in 1 seconds"

Disconnected from the server.

Meh guess that counts as warning.

Just now, lillywindy said:

u guys... read other forum posts seriously.  since hours ppl cant log in, so theres no need to qq now about a restart what sh0oulda happen way earlier already.  u guys come forum only when u qq, but using brain first is not possible

sorry, but this is BS. No one does QQ about a needed restart. But the announced it 5 minutes before hand. never have i seen an mmo do this. 30-60 min is minimum to announce a restart. people are in the middle of a dungeon, a pvp match etc. 5 minutes is just never enough to finish your current task without loosing progress.

It feels like the staff never ever had any experience with mmos before.

Just now, lillywindy said:

u guys... read other forum posts seriously.  since hours ppl cant log in, so theres no need to qq now about a restart what sh0oulda happen way earlier already.  u guys come forum only when u qq, but using brain first is not possible

No, they're right. They got kicked out of the server in 30 seconds. I couldn't log in, but I wouldn't want them to kick the people online just like that, give a 5 minute notice at the least. People don't read the forums when they're playing, use brain much.

Kinda feels like they didn't release a game, they released a big ass problem. There is always some issue going on that prevents us from playing .-.

I'm losing count of how many times I've been disconnected during arena matches..

Just now, Avenger said:

Greetings,

We are working on it.

Regards,
Team Blade & Soul.

I´m so happy Ncsoft goes into detailed info what´s wrong and when it will be fixed. This might been THE worst support i've ever seen game related.

1 minute ago, lillywindy said:

Realy man ?! Srv restart sunday  ????

Guess I missed the announcement... Thought the game just crashed.

Also, and this has been bugging me for a while now, why is this the only online game I know where your game crashes when trying to log on while servers are down instead of giving some kind of message that the server is in fact down? You know, like every single other game I've ever played does? It feels really, REALLY amateurish having to check the forum to know what's going on... Can't be that hard to implement a message stating "servers are down" at log in instead of letting you enter password, loading the game, entering PIN and then just bam crash report...

Just now, Demiosu said:

I never got the warning at all, not even the you are being disconnected in x seconds.. Infact I never disconnected, the server just froze for me permanently. :x 

Same here. Mysterious man just spawned, game freezes. I thought my connection crashed, or the servers. Turns out it is a restart, and no topic in announcement section or on twitter.

Just now, sirjeize said:

I´m so happy Ncsoft goes into detailed info what´s wrong and when it will be fixed

Just now, sirjeize said:

I´m so happy Ncsoft goes into detailed info what´s wrong and when it will be fixed

Yeah well you must admit to actually have to work and type on a Sunday is a buzzkill x)

Archived