Failed to connect to server

Ryon

NCSoft tell us to be patient? WTF?? I will be patient and i will respect NCSoft when the game was up atleast 1-2 weeks without problems and maintenances...So..NCSoft be so kind and give us compensation in our mails because we loose time without playing..we loose funders pack and premiums...Even free players loose a lot!!!Thanks!

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get it we are pissed off, but that doesnt mean NCsoft arent working to fix the issue. Im currently working in network company and when we have a problem (central problem) it might takes a while to fix it and we are doin it, still nobody believe we that we are fixing it. Its better to take time and fix it better so no furhter problems will appear, than resolving the problem in 30 minutes and after 2 days same problem appears again.

13 minutes ago, Nailen said:

If u buy premium u have to count with that they do weekly maintenance / problems fix issues / restarts etc. Also EVERYBODY know that when new game starts, new servers = THERE ARE ALWAYS ISSUES AT START. No brain = no pain.

game released at 2012= new game? Indeed no brain for  you sir
Oh did I mention that the issues are on the ncsoft servers and not on the korean ones?So not a game issue,its a company issue instead and if you lick their butts,they wont ever bother fixing it

7 minutes ago, Dotimus said:
7 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

with so many pings in this thread i just hope someone is using OhMiBod....

1 minute ago, Rinhay said:

Already? But we're only 20 pages in.

probably someone still needs to hear some pings....

• 3 months later...

HELP ME : I HAVING error 200.. I didnt try to log in for a week . There is still this error? with the IP . that changing too fast...If it does please contact me on 

email : ormor111@gmail.com

29 minutes ago, 3123213 said:

HELP ME : I HAVING error 200.. I didnt try to log in for a week . There is still this error? with the IP . that changing too fast...If it does please contact me on 

email : ormor111@gmail.com

I having lag all day, They still having problem with dynamic IP so we all going to have lag or failed to connect 

• 10 months later...

Archived