Failed to connect to server

Ryon

Why people ask us to have more patience? How can we have patience when the server stability doesnt exist we dont have 1 week that the game is only down at maintenance that btw its at the afternoon for European players.... More patience than this just if we became a rock!

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BenWolfers said:

Mate, and who respect my person, my money, my time when they do this?

Isn't  fine but is ok have problem, all company have....but why i pay for premium-time if can't play, if i no see more free-time after a problem, if i no see a fkng advise of server-shutdown 20-30 min before???? They don't lose money if do this, i don't lose my premium day, i don't lose my time, and all can respect all in this way.

Nobody forces you to pay for premium , if as in the world of warcraft , okay, but here ...

2 minutes ago, Lliam said:

I know most people know this but Blade and Soul  first released June 30, 2012 not new game yet still broken

Mentioned the same thing in TS when it happened... over 3,5 years of release and still servers can't withstand a normal sunday evening.

Just now, MythMeister said:

Patient on my day off game day? Some people actually paid money for this. If it was a truly free game than i'll have respect.

It's your own choice if you paid in the game. and with every mmo they have something for which you have to pay because they also need to earn money.

Just now, Alesanderr said:

Nobody forces you to pay for premium , if as in the world of warcraft , okay, but here ...

Yes, nobody force me.

But i pay for what? For this? No problem, they lose my money after this.

Nobody force me, right? But MY game don't live with OTHER'S money, theyr game yes, and they need people like me, and how they think to keep me in the game if i can't play and don't see other of "sorry's message" from them?

most of you dat are complaining only look at yourself, you say, oooh NCsoft so bad, but actuoly youre are the selfish one..
Have you ever worked, cus on every work, Problems come, get fixed, and move on, its the same with NCsoft, its like there SOOOOO bad, but Every focking MMO i have played, always has problems, so this issent new.. Stop Thinking about Me me me, and just wait... all of you selfish basterds are enoying the living hell out of me!

So are they going to let us know when servers are up again?

Don't feel much like loading the game to the point where I input PIN and have it crash every 5 minutes just to check... Is there a page with current server status like some games have or something?

Why is it that the whole game is about fetching the screen ?  AION and Lineage and Tera and all MMO not . the blade and soul wherever you go

Loading screen... the player dead and move the check point loading screen..

loading too much , too much causes crash

2 minutes ago, SkyReaper147 said:

It's your own choice if you paid in the game. and with every mmo they have something for which you have to pay because they also need to earn money.

Indeed it's my choice. So I can complain all I want. And if they wish to have paying players like me, they should respect us and not the other way around. Costumer is KING.

If u buy premium u have to count with that they do weekly maintenance / problems fix issues / restarts etc. Also EVERYBODY know that when new game starts, new servers = THERE ARE ALWAYS ISSUES AT START. No brain = no pain.

Archived