Failed to connect to server

Ryon

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS IS SUPER ANNOYING,  IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME, NVM THE LAST... ITS FOR A LONG PERIOD THEN THEY COME WITH THOSE CLASSIC WORDS
"WE ARE SORRY FOR THE PROBLEM" BUT THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT PEOPLE BOUGHT FOUNDER PACK TO BE UNSATISFIED... BOUGHT MEMBERSHIP TO NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY AND NOT ONLY YOUR MEMBERSHIP KEEPS RUNNING WHEN YOU ARE OFFLINE, YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAY WHEN YOU ARE AT HOME.

I CAN'T PLAY IN MY FREE TIME AND WHEN CRAP LIKE THIS HAPPENS, I'M FORCED TO GO TO SLEEP LATE AND STILL COULDN'T DO ALL I COULD.

Can't believe there's still no communication from the Blade & Soul team. It's been a few hours. It's a good game but if you keep trying player's patients, you'll lose everyone. Especially that no one is going to buy premium any more if this stuff happens all the time without any explanation. 

5 minutes ago, SkyReaper147 said:

everyone should just be patient ncsoft do their best to fix it. and what they get of you no more than bad reactions. Please have respect for ncsoft.

Patient on my day off game day? Some people actually paid money for this. If it was a truly free game than i'll have respect. But it isnt and they are making money off it. So they need to fix these issues.

The game not norma, moving map moving house moving instance moving rabbit and loading screen ... loading screen... loading screen... the system problem  big big loading screen and all problem ok  crash and sendlog... what the development working the loading screen.

developer came up with this much loading screen?  the development and game most frequent error in a client crash. the crash problem the  all loading screen..

i was just in bloodshade harbor when all the mobs stopped moving i have seen this happen before so i was gonna wait abit hoping it would be over and then i could game on but no dice after awhile i started moving abit and when i jumped i then got stuck in the air and was forced to close the game because i couldnt log out due to being in combat still and now im getting the almost same message as most of you guys when i try to log in

3 minutes ago, SkyReaper147 said:

everyone should just be patient ncsoft do their best to fix it. and what they get of you no more than bad reactions. Please have respect for ncsoft.

Mate, and who respect my person, my money, my time when they do this?

Isn't  fine but is ok have problem, all company have....but why i pay for premium-time if can't play, if i no see more free-time after a problem, if i no see a fkng advise of server-shutdown 20-30 min before???? They don't lose money if do this, i don't lose my premium day, i don't lose my time, and all can respect all in this way.

5 minutes ago, AltairBG said:

NCSoft just proove how stupid and pitty are they...There was few topics made + 1 that i created..And they just deleted most of the topics...They just dont like people to tell them how stupid and retarded are they..GG NCSoft..Keep loosing players...

R.I.P._English.jpg

7 minutes ago, SkyReaper147 said:

The employee sure, they certainly do what they can.

But in the first place, its the fault of... however is in charge to have set so poor server. ( just when you see ALL ppl having issue with lag / skill delay, and nearly only in that game... i mean.. yeah... )

Archived