Failed to connect to server

Ryon

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, lillywindy said:

u guys... read other forum posts seriously.  since hours ppl cant log in, so theres no need to qq now about a restart what sh0oulda happen way earlier already.  u guys come forum only when u qq, but using brain first is not possible

Dude nobody said that there would be no reset! We all say that give a warning at least 30 mins or even 15 mins BEFORE you reset the servers. That's all. Its not like 1000 ppl cannot log in the server let's reset right away for them. What about the 30.000 ppl who are already playing the game?

5 minutes ago, Elorieth said:

Dude nobody said that there would be no reset! We all say that give a warning at least 30 mins or even 15 mins BEFORE you reset the servers. That's all. Its not like 1000 ppl cannot log in the server let's reset right away for them. What about the 30.000 ppl who are already playing the game?

Well, actually it's exactly like 1000 ppl cannot log in. (I've been here a while already)

6 minutes ago, kisroka said:

Congratulation NCSOFT TEAM, you not normale and not fair. The server shout down no wite the game announcement... The player not information the server shout down and , what the player atack the BOSS? and server shout down.. THx big thx not normal system NCSOFT

Te most komolyan azt gondolod, hogy bejelentes nelkul lelottek a szervereket elore megtervezve!? Olvasd a forumot! Nyilvan nem szamoltak ra. Osszeomlott az egesz EU.

Just now, SkyReaper147 said:

everyone should just be patient ncsoft do their best to fix it. and what they get of you no more than bad reactions. Please have respect for ncsoft.

I have respect and all, I mean, what they do is not easy. They got nice products and all, but the problems and the same at every game, every week for years

Cuz we had log in servers issues last week as well, and 2 maints ago too... 

We just want somewhat of a long term fix for all the crap being poured our way. And not selective ignorance  ~coughLatencyIssuescough~

Honestly, we're not flaming or anything.. We're just giving feedback on how the system restart was not announced for most of the players, probably because of bugs. I usually get server / system messages when the servers go down but this time I got nothing. At the same time my game never disconnected either so I'm still in a frozen world where I see 2 people fight Huren. But instead of letting us give feedback everything gets removed or insta-locked because well, it is afterall a negative experience for the playerbase and we want to express our feelings about it. 

Archived