Failed to connect to server

Ryon

Just now, Djudai said:

Be happy that the game crash sometime.......so you can spent a few hours Irl with mom,dad,bother,sister,bf,gf,grany......they wont be there forever this game wil :P

If they keep up this pattern i think my great grandfather will survive BnS EU.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Djudai said:

Be happy that the game crash sometime.......so you can spent a few hours Irl with mom,dad,bother,sister,bf,gf,grany......they wont be there forever this game wil :P

What if I don't have any friends and my family members can't stand me? BS was my last hope...

Thank you NCSoft for stopping the servers...Now all players who was online cant login cuz we have error 2000 cant connect to server!!! Good job!!! Keep up the good work....
This rly start to angry us...We suggest you to stop the game for few days and do your job..Not doing restarts every day and bugs every day and 6-10 hours maintenances...Fix those servers and the game and then release it...We oly waste time and trust you...

2 minutes ago, SharkoLAsero said:

This reset was neccecary for the 1000 ppl who cant log in.

but they had to make a proper announcement atleast for 20-30min before restart. they dont care about the eu players. NA servers are working fine every single time. but each topic u make about it will get deleted.

They do care, otherwise they wouldn't reset it :P

Just now, lillywindy said:

u guys... read other forum posts seriously.  since hours ppl cant log in, so theres no need to qq now about a restart what sh0oulda happen way earlier already.  u guys come forum only when u qq, but using brain first is not possible

That doesn't mean we shouldn't get an apt warning ingame.

Archived