Account Authentication Failure

StarTailZz

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, VAIAS said:

There was a message ingame that the servers would shut down for approx 30 minutes. They're probably fixing the issue right now. The servers are currently down.

Funny thing is, I can't see any message on the main page. Also I couldn't find anything on the missing titles, before I submited a ticket. All we get as a news on the website is, "New $15 costume", "New $15 costume", "New $15 costume"...............

1 minute ago, Drunkneko said:

I understand people being infuriated since they paid for a game but really try gameforge if you find ncsoft is bad. 

Gameforge = company that buys from company that is done with a game for various reasons. They can't possibly be decent at anything.

That is no excuse for NCWest to behave like this though.

Also reason why there is a repetition of bugs is mostly due to what the current patch involves. Even if the game has been out for ages in other regions doesnt mean these guys get access to the full updates immediately. So when a new update is added something may go wrong and so they need to make changes to fix it and the process repeats each time a new patch comes out. Also they need to translote notes to english from the original files so they do have a lot on their plate. 
I in the meantime shall  be patient and wait for the game to be up and then head out and give my parent's a valentine's dinner.

Just now, victorfilip said:

Gameforge = company that buys from company that is done with a game for various reasons. They can't possibly be decent at anything.

That is no excuse for NCWest to behave like this though.

Lol "behaving" they can't help it that servers suddenly act up... shit happens also game has only been live for a month... Baby buggs... they'll dissapear eventiually...

Same here.... I had the 200 error and i reset the rooter..... i authorized again my email, and now i get this window.....:

SystemErr-(2000 : Character Login Failure)

NetworkErr-(132)

WSALastErr-(10,054)

What is going on?!?! Did someone hacked my account or what?!?!

Just now, Styno said:

Lol "behaving" they can't help it that servers suddenly act up... shit happens also game has only been live for a month... Baby buggs... they'll dissapear eventiually...

Yeah well, this is not the issue I am really upset about. I understand that unexpected errors can show up out of nowhere.

I am only pissed about the premium membership services and lack of HM coins, so I just take any chance to speak my mind, maybe more people notice it and do the same, which will eventually force NC into offering services for the money they charge.

1 minute ago, Johnelys said:

Same here.... I had the 200 error and i reset the rooter..... i authorized again my email, and now i get this window.....:

NetworkErr-(132)

WSALastErr-(10,054)

ofc no! we have same problem. its bug!

NetworkErr-(132)

WSALastErr-(10,054)

I think Error 2000 is a good thing, last time I got it the servers were UP shortly after.

NetworkErr-(132)

WSALastErr-(10,054)

No,there is a problem from their side, don't worry.

Archived