Account Authentication Failure

StarTailZz

Same here, what happens for people who paid for a subscription and are unable to play 3 times a week because of a server maintenance, then another server maintenance, then an authentification server issue for a change?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add me to the list -_- 
i posted the problem to the ops team on twitter lets see what happens however i tried all listed fixes given on support site.
Did anyone else notice the gameguard window popping up and downloading files separately? I only started getting the problems after that happened.
The fix also kinda mentions gameguard doesnt work with an unverified version of windows.
Anyhoo lets see what the devs have to say.

Dear NC soft you *cricket*ED IT UP AGAIN, same here , played the game in the morning and when im back to play some more, shit like this happens, over and over again , dear god can't you for once fix this crappy gates ? is this so hard ? or are you just lazy ?? dumb maybe ???

7 minutes ago, Styno said:

f88a677a553d02674813ebce3c8fc2fe.png

This is somethign i found but i don't understand anything of this xD don't know what oll those terms mean ... :/

I searched for this problem before too as I got this error about 20 minutes ago and I also found that information, but I honestly don't get it. Anyone else?

5 minutes ago, Darellius said:

Are there even any moderators of some kind on this forum?

Just wondering, cause then I know whether I have to check in on this thread again.

Dont know if those guys are even checking here but like i am usually active on the forums and their twitter channel and try to bring attention to any and all problems going on and updating news in both places if i can. So incase anything is required i will mention here. You can however notify them on twitter as well.

8 minutes ago, Styno said:

f88a677a553d02674813ebce3c8fc2fe.png

This is somethign i found but i don't understand anything of this xD don't know what oll those terms mean ... :/

My pc/rooter uptime its 13 days and 4 hours, so i didnt switched any IP or accounts...this is not the answer :P

Archived