Account Authentication Failure

StarTailZz

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Drunkneko said:

Just wanna mention i appreciate that their team responds fast to issues. Bugs are a part and parcel of all mmorpgs i have played in my life, and trust me i have only ever noticed the ncsoft teams to respond fast and take care of the issues happening so i only ask you guys to be patient and be supportive of these guys. As for premium members i suggest to send them suggestions on twitter or wherever else and not be salty and i am sure many others would bring it to notice.

- a humble gamer

You, my friend, is a true champion. 

They go through a lot of shit, having to deal with many who complain, and don't exactly make their job any easier. Costumer service in general as well. One of my friends, complained about the Patch on Wednesday, about it taking over six hours, and complaining about the team. And he quickly learned that he should have more patience, instead of yelling at the ones who are trying to fix it, and find new solutions, (mostly because I told him about how things are from their point of view, and to see it in another perspective instead of being salty af)

9 minutes ago, Rokugatsu said:

We're aware of the issues affecting logins and are currently investigating.

Thank you for your patience.

EDIT: ALSO, HERE IS UR 7DAYS OF PROLONGED MEMBERSHIP. SORRY FOR THE DOWNTIME.

7 Days. U can do this NCSoft! It's not a month, its a bloody week.

You asking from a team that charges ~15$ for one outfit per character for a week of membership?

They rather to shutoff this game than giving anything in return.

I regret so much for buying the founder pack, couldn't login till 2nd day of headstart and the server down issue every 3 days.

NCscrew up -_-

4 minutes ago, Drunkneko said:

Just wanna mention i appreciate that their team responds fast to issues. Bugs are a part and parcel of all mmorpgs i have played in my life, and trust me i have only ever noticed the ncsoft teams to respond fast and take care of the issues happening so i only ask you guys to be patient and be supportive of these guys. As for premium members i suggest to send them suggestions on twitter or wherever else and not be salty and i am sure many others would bring it to notice.

- a humble gamer

That's very nice of them. But since the game has been out on other regions for years now one would expect that the client would be stable by now. This is alpha level when considering amount of crashes, login issues and other bugs. Nothing strange in ppl losing patience. Especially if they payed for premium and they can't use it because the game is unplayable... again.

Archived