Account Authentication Failure

StarTailZz

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Qinec said:

I've had this issue since the launch, it's not on my side, i've checked it and contacted with ISP. NCSOFT is a joke.

It can happen to anyone, even the big guys like EA, Ubisoft etc. 

The fact that they answered so promptly is to be commended, though. 

Stop flaming for things like this, the game launched 1 month ago, and I say it runs preety reasonable.

The money they charge for stuff, weak premium subscription bonuses and lack of ways to obtain Hm coins though... that is what we must flame them for. ^_^

Mate, NCSOFT support is the worst. I've spend few days trying to fix it, more than 11 responses from them, no solutions, some of the solutions they sent were repeated, they have no *cricket*ing clue whatsoever. Implying that it's on my side, when it's not, and it's their CDN's fault most likely.

• 3 months later...

I just install the game 2 days ago and i havent been able to play it because i have that messege every time i enter the PIN, please help me, i even made another account thinking it was that problem, but it didnt work, i thought it was something to do with the IP but i truly dont know. If someone could help me pls.

2 hours ago, camj90 said:

I just install the game 2 days ago and i havent been able to play it because i have that messege every time i enter the PIN, please help me, i even made another account thinking it was that problem, but it didnt work, i thought it was something to do with the IP but i truly dont know. If someone could help me pls.

hit the "File repair" button m8 , it's work for me and maybe for you :D

• 8 months later...

I logged in. completed event quest, Joined with clan members for Daily challenges. Me and two clan members entered F8, recruited rest of party and began doing masts. But once poharan destroyed  door I got disconnected. When I tried to reconnect I started to get account authentication failure error. 

I live in a college dorm where the IP address switches frequently and is not under my control. 

I've had this error since saturday, its been 4 days and im still locked out. NCSOFT support is garbage, after leading me through some basic instructions to find out my PC's processes, their final response was a "helpful link" that directed me back to the support home page. 

Please. Pay attention, NCSOFT. 

4 hours ago, brutalriff said:

I live in a college dorm where the IP address switches frequently and is not under my control. 

I've had this error since saturday, its been 4 days and im still locked out. NCSOFT support is garbage, after leading me through some basic instructions to find out my PC's processes, their final response was a "helpful link" that directed me back to the support home page. 

Please. Pay attention, NCSOFT. 

Yeah I've been having the same problem and the response I've gotten is pretty much the same, but here's a tip that may help in the meantime: if you have another program that exerts significant, sustained load on your network connection such as a stream or torrent, you can run that while you start up Blade & Soul. Depending on how your college's network is configured this may significantly improve your chances of getting into the game before your IP switches (again).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived