Hongmoon Store Idea : Instant Level 45 Scroll or Item.

chinmi

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gamers have gotten so lazy. I remember playing EverQuest way back when and having to grind out each and every alt character  I wanted. I've sunk years and years into the game and still never had a max level character before I quit. 

The whole point is you learn how to play your class, or better yet, you learn how YOU like to play your class instead of going to some guide online that tells you the supposed "best" gear and skills to take, and the most optimal combos. Trust me, you'll enjoy the game more if you don't immediately skip the baby levels.

31 minutes ago, OmniBlade said:

Yes lets sell this so Bot's can get into farming even faster... Kill this idea with FIRE... let it BURN!!!!

Bots would not use this, especially if price was set at $60. bans handed out wouldn't make it cost effective.  Personally if they PROPERLY gate content based on weapon (not the stupid spider wep), I would have no problem with ncsoft making some money off stupid/lazy people with this.

• 10 months later...

I like how a lot of ppl are saying if level 45 scrolls happen in NA/EU "you will have an army of clueless 45lvls.. the ppl using the scrolls won't KNOW anything" do any of these people realize there's ALREADY stupid ppl at that level? A LOT of them. I think that's a cricket excuse to not put scrolls in store... like many said you're getting the level NOT the gear. You still have to run the dungeons to upgrade stuff... only reason I would be iffy about the idea is because it WOULD make a lot of low-level:mid-level dungeons empty but guess what... they already are! There are very barely any low levels, I leave a slot open just to make a character once in awhile and it's so empty! I don't understand why they don't just merge servers already.

Archived