Hongmoon Store Idea : Instant Level 45 Scroll or Item.

chinmi

34 minutes ago, CycLee said:

"Hey hey, i've a great idea for the game. Let's make players pay to not having to play the game!"

And the sad thing qabout this is: There would be people who buy this crap just to post in the forums afterwards that Bosses etc are to hard because they never actually learned how to play this char...

I only want my alts for more farming personally o.O

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only argument I have against the instant max level boost would be the equipment that comes with them.  It would be fine if they came with full infernal and Cinderlands 2 valor stone shield, but if they get something like True Profane with Moonwater 2 Valor stone shield it would be another thing entirely.  From my experience with the instant boost (playing SWTOR) most of the people I ran into were players that already had other characters.  Yes they did not really know how to play that class but they did know the mechanics of the bosses.  

I personally would not add them now with just having level cap of 45 and 5 HM levels.  Instead do what WoW and SWTOR did and add them for boost to old cap when we get a new level cap.  

Just now, ShadowRose said:

I only want my alts for more farming personally o.O

Yes I'm sure most of you in this forum are all adults wanting for VALID reasons to get a 45 ticket. No I'm not being sarcastic. You guys are putting up good reasons.

But the problem is there will be tons of others who aren't going to be doing so for such valid reasons, being the main concern.

2 minutes ago, TheRealElvis said:

It might be a huge difference, but it is merely a reference point. For the main users the gap difference itself is meaningless, since it's not about the unwillingness to grind. It's about getting to put skills to test ASAP with a fresh approach.

In your context, yes, But as far as I'm concerned, games like WOW and the likes only put in such because of the gap difference. Because it's going to take AWHILE to get anywhere near the content they are currently catering to.

@Enubis

Stating how easy and fast the grind to 45 is doesn't help arguing against the instant lvl up.

It sounds like they'll not lose out on much, I mean what good can 15h of experience do when playing your char for weeks afterwards.

Say they miss out on a ton of great quests and story and places and enemies, that's more like it, but do they really?

Regarding alts, you'll definitely not miss that stuff starting your 2nd character once you made one go through all of the quests and places.

On that note: I'd like to bring up making it available for players who at least have one character at lvl 45, then it wouldn't matter if it was to max lvl or not.

Not hard to figure out that having a lot of characters actually benefits the joy you can get out of this game.

In case you can't decide on which class or race to play you know what I'm talking about. They're all too cool and too good to pass on.

(Also: daily quest income.)

6 hours ago, Zaptor said:

For some class like summer and Destroyer, which have lots of AoE can go to lv45 in less than 3 days.

Even for KFM where very few AoE still able to get to 45 in a week.

But it is pointless. Your weapon and jwls wont able to level up that quick even when you are 45 you wont able to finish daily for the 24men.

And mostly these scroll will be bought by gold-seller by most chance as they are the people who need more alts.

There is a yt leveling guide claiming level 45 in 15 hours :D

7 hours ago, opFireMage said:

and it takes more than 12 hours to level to max for most players. "Oh I read a guide that says it takes 15 hours to get max level. it must be true!" Maybe for experienced players who have already leveled multiple characters, but for your average or even a new player it takes 2-3 days. 

exactly. players who already leveled multiple characters who now *cricket*ing complain that somehow leveling would take them a week and they want insta 45. you just proved my point. or are you saying that ppl playing their first char should get insta 45? thats even worse.

No. I've seen what happened in TERA after we got those scrolls...and yeah there will always be shit players no matter if they leveled proper or not, but the influx of them is not wanted.

I'm leveling every class except des, it takes virtually no time to level almost all of them are level 30...just space it out when you have time? Why does it have to be instant gratification, or why bother playing at all. Not like this takes years like some games.

9 hours ago, ShadowRose said:

They have it in chinese bns so it will be here eventually >.> dont expect ncsoft to listen to you or anyone either since from what i have seen on their previous mmos.

Just because one region of an MMO has something doesn't necessarily mean other regions get it as well. It's somewhat common for NA regions to not get certain items players would consider P2W or unwanted from the original region.

We probably will, but there's a chance that NC won't bring it here, too.

21 hours ago, Demiosu said:

While we're at it, why not suggest a pill that give you the best soulshields infused with the best stats, fully maxed out weapons with the best gems, maxed out accessoires etc..

oh wait, this entire suggestion is dumb. just like the OP's suggestion. 

... that's too vanilla. I want a store item that enable me to perma-delete anyone I choose.

I support this. A lot of people have migrated from the foreign BnS servers for better latency and probably want to skip the leveling process again. Alternatively, if you have never played the class and instantly level cap it you're skipping all those levels and staggered skill unlocks to actually learn how to play well/decently. It's extremely difficult to just jump into a level capped character in any game and learn everything all at once. (I struggled learning how to play a Reaper in TERA, as well as trying to pick up my Warrior after ~1.5 years of absence.)

Instant lvl 45 is out in Korea/China/Japan right now. However, you can ONLY use it on the newest class, Soul Fighter/Chi Master, and you have to do certain conditions, differs per region, to even get an instant lvl 45.

Now, I am NOT supporting this idea of the OP, I'm just saying, the instant lvl 45 should ONLY be for the Soul Fighter/Chi master class and nothing else.

On 2/14/2016 at 8:09 AM, AsphineNytrix said:

Why not? Its good for someone who has several characters and don´t want to go trough the pain of doing all the stuff again. Im in

For those who are saying this is pay to win: You are dumb a *cricket*, and you should try to think before posting something. ( I know its too hard but try it please for the sake of normal people )

Im also in for Moonstones and those luck items to improve weapons in store.

And why because this is not pay to win. Its just shortcut. You will always see players who are better equipped than you so why do you care someone get his stuff because he has money life and cant spent the time you did on this game? But this will get solved with currency exchange probably.

If you don't want to play the game, then don't. Simple. MMOs are designed to reward playtime. It's the same as Offline RPGs.

Frankly, I'm surprised people are suggesting anything but fixes to lag, bots, pricing. You're not supposed to encourage the greed-machine. You should be helping the game be more stable first or have more content, honestly.

This really isn't a big deal either way, you can hit 45 in under 15 hours anyway.  Even if this was available you would still need to run through the entire story to catch up, so at best you'd be saving a few hours (say 10 to get to the end, maybe less).  Not to mention having to grind out items to evolve your gear, unless you sending a lot of money from your alts for fodder and keys to get the specific weapons easily.

Items like these tend to be quite expensive.  I'd expect to see them for $20-50 easily.  Not really worth saving less then a day of leveling in my opinion.

On 2/14/2016 at 10:12 AM, opFireMage said:

Grinding levels takes wayyy to freaking long in this game. I'd rather buy a max level scroll or pill or whatever just to avoid the boring leveling.

It takes less than a week to get to 45.  For some people only 2 days.  I made it in 4.  

Archived