Jump to content
Forums

Hongmoon Store Idea : Instant Level 45 Scroll or Item.


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, madafaka420 said:

hurr durr buying a god sword that deals 5mill dmg isnt p2w its just a matter of convinience. i just dont like to be good at this game and invest time into learning my class so by buying this god sword its not rly pay to win its just convinient to me. lvling takes long? you lazy ass it takes 15 hours (12-15 actually) to get to 45 if you really want to. 

Buying a sword that one shots stuff is p2w... I don't understand what you're trying to say... Other than just being immature.

and it takes more than 12 hours to level to max for most players. "Oh I read a guide that says it takes 15 hours to get max level. it must be true!" Maybe for experienced players who have already leveled multiple characters, but for your average or even a new player it takes 2-3 days. 

Plus you can learn your class at anytime, not just while leveling. I learned stuff on my FM that I didn't know til I hit max level. On a side note I don't see what "learning your class" has anything to do with a Instant Max Level item.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry for being that person but... no. We don't need that, just play the game instead.

please no lololo, too close to p2w

Use/BUY the increase EXP for ur char, whats wrong with ppl. u wanna be spoonfed? next thing is max  endgame weps in the shop, p2w ppls rlly

2 hours ago, Zaptor said:

For some class like summer and Destroyer, which have lots of AoE can go to lv45 in less than 3 days.

 

Even for KFM where very few AoE still able to get to 45 in a week.

 

But it is pointless. Your weapon and jwls wont able to level up that quick even when you are 45 you wont able to finish daily for the 24men.

 

And mostly these scroll will be bought by gold-seller by most chance as they are the people who need more alts.

any class can go 1-45 in 13-15hour if they cut the crap and actually do leveling

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, TheRealElvis said:

10 hours to level up to 45? From what *cricket* are you pulling that statistic from?

 

Doesn't take much longer than that to level, and if people who bought this would only be buying for alts, you should already know the fastest way to level. Takes like 15 hours max if you rush it. Leveling isn't a time-consuming thing in this game.

 

But that's beside the point. It's bad enough we get level 20s sometimes in level 45 instances just because the level reqs are screwed up. We don't need to be getting 45s with lower level weapons/jewelry than those 20s would have. Add this and people will expect to get carried.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AmbivalentCat said:

 

Doesn't take much longer than that to level, and if people who bought this would only be buying for alts, you should already know the fastest way to level. Takes like 15 hours max if you rush it. Leveling isn't a time-consuming thing in this game.

 

But that's beside the point. It's bad enough we get level 20s sometimes in level 45 instances just because the level reqs are screwed up. We don't need to be getting 45s with lower level weapons/jewelry than those 20s would have. Add this and people will expect to get carried.

I wasn't asking for opinions and speculations, I was asking for facts. Tell me, what is the sub-24h route to lv45?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do what tera did and make it 5 levels below max level and make the scroll cost $50.

 

I bought lots of them with ingame currency for my 13 alts there and i would here simply because leveling up 7 alts to 45 is a massive pain with a lot of grinding and general player pains that i would prefer to skip.

Edited by ShadowRose
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pay to skip? So the messed up tag-quest system will be less of a pain with less players fighting over stuff?

 

If it pays NCs bills, why not. It's not like you'll be pro knowing your class in and out, so it'll only hurt the guys paying for it quitting because they "suck".

Short run money grab, long run death-sentence. I don't know NC well enough to predict what they'll pick, yet.

 

Is this a thing in the Korean BnS?

 

Edited by FatalionPanic
Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends.  Blizzard did it with World of WarCraft.  But see, at the same time, there was a huge market for third party power levelers, and that was a pretty big problem for obvious reasons.  So when Blizzard did it, it was more of a consumer protection strategy that coincidentally served as an additional revenue stream.

 

So if Blade & Soul is having a problem with third party power levelers, then yes.  Do it.  It's smart.

 

If not, then... it's still okay because it's just a convenience thing.  In return, lower costs of other items in market to more reasonable levels.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Hey hey, i've a great idea for the game. Let's make players pay to not having to play the game!"

 

And the sad thing qabout this is: There would be people who buy this crap just to post in the forums afterwards that Bosses etc are to hard because they never actually learned how to play this char...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheRealElvis said:

I wasn't asking for opinions and speculations, I was asking for facts. Tell me, what is the sub-24h route to lv45?

 

 guy is doing 1-45 in 15h but hes dying and stuff in process, there was writen guide for 10-13h rush leveling, just google it, I bet there is also asian guy leveling in 7h were he's like calculating distances and time frames for each quest and mob he encounters

Link to post
Share on other sites

Blizzard also did it because their level cap grew and grew and grew.

 

Convenience only for the purchaser, inconvenience to basically everyone else, when you get people who come in fresh, buy a 45 ticket and then run dungeons expecting to faceroll everything.

 

Then soon after, you'll have an army of people threatening to ragequit because the GAME IS TOO HARD.

 

 

57 minutes ago, TheRealElvis said:

I wasn't asking for opinions and speculations, I was asking for facts. Tell me, what is the sub-24h route to lv45?

 

Opinions and speculations? Here's a fact for you, Day 2 of Prelaunch and I saw 45s. 

Here's another fact for you, on average it will take about 36 to 48 hours to get to 45.

It took me, 4 days of playing to get to 45. 4 DAYS. That's me being a slacker too and chillaxing to farm outfits here and there.

 

You are seriously fighting for the right to get INSTANT 45, when it takes FOUR DAYS to get there.

 

Now it is very clear, I am not fan of instant 45. With scene this with WOW we will see this here. Want to do Big Four, or Poh6, only to find people who are completely clueless, hoping for a piggy back ride through? Now I'm not saying these instances are tough, they are a step up compared to most and definitely not simply a cakerun. I've already had to deal with a few people coming in blind and expecting a cakerun and that is annoying enough. With instant 45, oh man that's going to get worse.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh so there IS actually proof of this feat, I am genuinely surprised! Not an easy feat to pull off.

 

The option for instant 45 isn't because of one isn't willing to grind for the sake of enjoyment, make no mistake about that. I, along thousands of other players, would have not grinded my 6 classes in the original Cabal all the way to 170, which was the level cap at that time, if I didn't enjoy the game. Nor would have I invested thousands of hours to various other MMOs, if I did not enjoy them.

 

It is an option for players who wish to roll alts purely for the sake of PVP. You might argue something something like "but you don't learn the class if you don't level it" but that would be objectively wrong, since some people are simply more gifted with a superior learning capacity.

 

It would not hurt anyone in anyway if there would be such service in the game. Well, maybe except for those who are afraid of new contenders with that same superior learning capacity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lilynetto said:

Lol, most of the ppl doesnt even know how to play at 45 too, nothing changes.

 

Well not necessarily. I've been seeing gradual improvements over the weeks. More and more people are getting more acquainted.

Hell today I had two super smooth poh6 runs. One of which had zero deaths. Of course, I might just be terribly lucky XD

 

Svolifar, that I MIGHT be able to get behind. It gives them time to actually learn their classes and not immediately start to try endgame.

However there is still a HUGE issue of weapon upgrading that needs to be caught up as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheRealElvis said:

Oh so there IS actually proof of this feat, I am genuinely surprised! Not an easy feat to pull off.

 

The option for instant 45 isn't because of one isn't willing to grind for the sake of enjoyment, make no mistake about that. I, along thousands of other players, would have not grinded my 6 classes in the original Cabal all the way to 170, which was the level cap at that time, if I didn't enjoy the game. Nor would have I invested thousands of hours to various other MMOs, if I did not enjoy them.

 

It is an option for players who wish to roll alts purely for the sake of PVP. You might argue something something like "but you don't learn the class if you don't level it" but that would be objectively wrong, since some people are simply more gifted with a superior learning capacity.

 

It would not hurt anyone in anyway if there would be such service in the game. Well, maybe except for those who are afraid of new contenders with that same superior learning capacity.

 

I do not deny the existence of such people, but I'm also well aware of the existence of others who simply want instant gratification with no knowledge, or skill. Simply spoken, they want their epicness given to them. Your argument is flawed mostly because you are expecting everyone to be the same kind of person. Which as far as my person experience with mmo players in general has had me believe otherwise.

 

While I do agree, the grind is bore. I for one could not muster the strength to play another class and mostly conserving my strength for Qi Master. I also cannot deny the fact that 1 to 45 is SO MUCH EASIER than any game I've played. Your comparison to games like Cabal where the level gap is huge, has a significant difference.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Enubis said:

 

I do not deny the existence of such people, but I'm also well aware of the existence of others who simply want instant gratification with no knowledge, or skill. Simply spoken, they want their epicness given to them. Your argument is flawed mostly because you are expecting everyone to be the same kind of person. Which as far as my person experience with mmo players in general has had me believe otherwise.

 

While I do agree, the grind is bore. I for one could not muster the strength to play another class and mostly conserving my strength for Qi Master. I also cannot deny the fact that 1 to 45 is SO MUCH EASIER than any game I've played. Your comparison to games like Cabal where the level gap is huge, has a significant difference.

 

 

It might be a huge difference, but it is merely a reference point. For the main users the gap difference itself is meaningless, since it's not about the unwillingness to grind. It's about getting to put skills to test ASAP with a fresh approach.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...