Hongmoon Store Idea : Instant Level 45 Scroll or Item.

chinmi

will there be one ? gonna be awesome.

and to be fair, make it so only account with at least 1 lvl 45 that can use that item.

i think it's gonna be usefull for an alt-oholic people that want to have multiple alt but don't want to level up the same storyline again

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some class like summer and Destroyer, which have lots of AoE can go to lv45 in less than 3 days.

Even for KFM where very few AoE still able to get to 45 in a week.

But it is pointless. Your weapon and jwls wont able to level up that quick even when you are 45 you wont able to finish daily for the 24men.

And mostly these scroll will be bought by gold-seller by most chance as they are the people who need more alts.

28 minutes ago, NueHoujuu said:

please no lololo, too close to p2w

The idea itself is not bad. What it would mean is just that, a ticket to 45. I don't honestly see what exactly in this would be P2W, it would be fantastic for players who play multiple of classes and don't wish to waste time on storming quests. Besides, you'd be still required to invest into a new set of gear, don't remember those being autohanded.

Although I do understand the concerns you have assosiated with it, though honestly the only "concern" one might have is all the company for low-mid level instances disappear.

I would definitely want this! I would buy like 4 or 5 of them for all the chars I don't have. 

Grinding levels takes wayyy to freaking long in this game. I'd rather buy a max level scroll or pill or whatever just to avoid the boring leveling.

Also, buying a max level isn't p2w.... It's paying for convenience, just like what most premium benefits give you. I've seen many other games sell this for around 60$ or so. You get max level, but you don't get gear or items. You gotta go back and run lower level dungeons and upgrade. Which makes it a perfect balance. AND another source of income.

Eh... no please. Play the game, if that would ever exist, we would have a lot of 45's who doesnt know how to play their class, plus with hongmoon weapons needing to evolve them that could equip a dokumo and leech in lv45's dungeons. Just NO. NO WAY. That would be just stupid for a game where both you've to be progressive with your gear and also complete quests to unlock other needed quests like dailies. You will need to do them anyways.

Its not convenience, its just being really lazy. Nothing else.

Go, lvl up, and play the game. Dont look for an easy way.

34 minutes ago, opFireMage said:

I would definitely want this! I would buy like 4 or 5 of them for all the chars I don't have. 

Grinding levels takes wayyy to freaking long in this game. I'd rather buy a max level scroll or pill or whatever just to avoid the boring leveling.

Also, buying a max level isn't p2w.... It's paying for convenience, just like what most premium benefits give you. I've seen many other games sell this for around 60$ or so. You get max level, but you don't get gear or items. You gotta go back and run lower level dungeons and upgrade. Which makes it a perfect balance. AND another source of income.

hurr durr buying a god sword that deals 5mill dmg isnt p2w its just a matter of convinience. i just dont like to be good at this game and invest time into learning my class so by buying this god sword its not rly pay to win its just convinient to me. lvling takes long? you lazy ass it takes 15 hours (12-15 actually) to get to 45 if you really want to. 

Why not? Its good for someone who has several characters and don´t want to go trough the pain of doing all the stuff again. Im in

For those who are saying this is pay to win: You are dumb a *cricket*, and you should try to think before posting something. ( I know its too hard but try it please for the sake of normal people )

Im also in for Moonstones and those luck items to improve weapons in store.

And why because this is not pay to win. Its just shortcut. You will always see players who are better equipped than you so why do you care someone get his stuff because he has money life and cant spent the time you did on this game? But this will get solved with currency exchange probably.

If it's anything like Tera, gonna be costly. 

I don't see the point in this besides 'skipping all the damn quest to a lvl' but eh...inno. You'd have to go back and do em all anyway..at least the story ones. I just say suck it up and just run the track over again. 

While we're at it, why not suggest a pill that give you the best soulshields infused with the best stats, fully maxed out weapons with the best gems, maxed out accessoires etc..

oh wait, this entire suggestion is dumb. just like the OP's suggestion. 

10 minutes ago, NueHoujuu said:

Looking back, I didn't even notice he suggested "Instant level 45".

LOL?

You can get 45 in less than 20 hours. Compare to games that take weeks, months, /years/ to get to max level.

?????

EVE Online reporting in, with a counted estimate of 25 years in real time training to max everything. Personally 300+ skills and less than 40 of those maxed, combined hours accross all accounts topping 15 000 hours.

So what exactly is meritable in your counts?

Archived