To the people saying "git gud"

zibouyah

I will just talk about a few games i just did .

Me Kfm vs destroyer
1 the guy is next to me spinning my face and the game tells me i must get closer to e or q .. i take damage and cant evade  NICE
2 i use my 3 to ice block his grab i m turned into ice but i see the dude still doing stuff in the air ... i get out of the ice and i take the damage i was supposed to take as if i didnt block and i m knocked down  NICE !!!
3 i launch the guy in the air i follow him but i notice that he s already on the ground while i m still in the air and he comboes my face while i m supposed to combo him in the air  NICE !!!

Me kfm vs lbm
1 same as with the destroyer he spins and i cant e q because "i must get closer " NICE !!!
2 i get stunned while HE is stunned  NICE!!!

Yup i need to get better because i m really bad at this game
... i must admit that fighting my opponent + the game itself is kinda hard  but yeah "git gud"
I ve watched some korean games of kfm vs lbm and i am suppsoed to evade with e and q their dash ... i ve tried it but guess what ? the game tells me that i m too far away from my target because by the time the game detects the position of your opponent  he is not at that position anymore meaning that if you play kfm ( a class based on reacting to your opponents moves to prevent damage ) well you re *cricket*ed because you cant  react to your opponent based on his attack animation  on our crappy servers !!!
GIT GUD !!!!!!!! (meaning get *cricket*ed )

3 minutes ago, Masqava said:

Stop making complaint posts, either just look up a match on youtube or something so you know how to deal with it or ask it in a serious manner instead of in this crybaby tone.

Ok dude now plz explain how looking a match on youtube will help me deal with spells not working as intended ?

Tell me what does my "skill" have to do with my character taking damage while in ice block ? you know an ability that states " immune to damage and status effect "

What does my skill have to do with my opponent swinging his axe on one side of the arena and me  taking damage while on the other *cricket*ing side ?

What does my "skill" have to do with the fact that i cant use abilities that can be used 3m from the target  while i m at 3 *cricket*ing meters from my target .

Go ahead explain ... you seam to know a lot .

I'm just gonna reroll to a less latency dependent class for the time being and pray the server issues and latency gets fixed at some point. Even though I love those kfm animations and skills...

The issues are definitely there and there's nothing to do to fix it on your end. So you can either just play through it and keep being annoyed or simply reroll. I'd suggest rerolling.

You must play from somewhere far away from the servers.  I feel your pain.  However, the programmers cannot fix your latency, only you can.  Get a better ISP and/or move closer to the servers, or find another game to play that has servers located closer to you.

33 minutes ago, Yongnian said:

You must play from somewhere far away from the servers.  I feel your pain.  However, the programmers cannot fix your latency, only you can.  Get a better ISP and/or move closer to the servers, or find another game to play that has servers located closer to you.

I m less than 200km away from frankfurt where the servers are  and i have a very good connection .Never had lag issues on any game with worthy servers  40ms in league and 60 in wow .

I even have 2 Isp  one for my xbox and a computer and another one for the computer i play on  just to avoid lag.

18 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

I m less than 200km away from frankfurt where the servers are  and i have a very good connection .Never had lag issues on any game with worthy servers  40ms in league and 60 in wow .

I even have 2 Isp  one for my xbox and a computer and another one for the computer i play on  just to avoid lag.

Same here, but I am at 8 ms in Blade and Soul, 4 ms in WoW and about 16 ms in League, so you should consult your ISP, I guess.

well i dont know exactly how much i have in wow since i havent played in 2 years but as far as i remember it wasn t above 60  well it was low enought to interupt casts almost instantly . And 40 ms in league well even the pros in na dream to have that .

Pvp atm is really all ova da place i notice it a lot as an FM when i try to backstep it comes out like 3s late yes due to my ping being crap but its not that crap im prt sure its the arena ping mine is like 100-200 normally when i go to arena im assuming it goes up to like 400 which is what a lotta ppl are experiencing, people are learning how to play with the ping but basically NC needs to get their sht together 

Destroyers and LBDs are pretty much freelo for KFMs. So I honestly have no idea what's up with this thread. I suggest watching plat/diamond kfm fights vs destroyer/LBD. It's really easy when you get the hang of it. Well, BD is actually harder of the two so you'll need to put more effort into it.

3 minutes ago, Kaal said:

Destroyers and LBDs are pretty much freelo for KFMs. So I honestly have no idea what's up with this thread. I suggest watching plat/diamond kfm fights vs destroyer/LBD. It's really easy when you get the hang of it. Well, BD is actually harder of the two so you'll need to put more effort into it.

Well did you even bother reading the thread ?

4 minutes ago, Kaal said:

Its EU not south korea  . 10 ms is what you get in south korea  if we had this in europe then all the league pro teams wouldn t make such a fuss about how low the ping is other there .

4 minutes ago, Kaal said:

Did you? I play KFM and don't have problem with either matchup. So, git gud.

So when i take damage during iceblock is because i m bad ?

Or when i get stuned by someone who is stuned is also because i m bad right ?

Ok then help me "git good" . What do i do wrong for that to happen ?

14 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

Its EU not south korea  . 10 ms is what you get in south korea  if we had this in europe then all the league pro teams wouldn t make such a fuss about how low the ping is other there .

Any idea why I am below 10 ms then?

56 minutes ago, Tykea said:

Any idea why I am below 10 ms then?

you can have 10 ms in europe but that is maybe less than 3% of europe  . I can have that too in france if i in the center of paris or if i use a university network .

Congratz on your isp but know that this is not what most people get .

maybe your ping is a bit more than you think.... I live in hungary no ping at all (but a my fps is 4) aaand i win with league being 10 ms? we dont even have the best internet, but the teleporting in your game says that you have a very bad one with being that close to the servers.

6 hours ago, zibouyah said:

you can have 10 ms in europe but that is maybe less than 3% of europe  . I can have that too in france if i in the center of paris or if i use a university network .

Congratz on your isp but know that this is not what most people get .

It's all about distance to the server and let me stress this again: With less than 200 km distance to the server you should NOT have a latency over 10 ms, please consult your ISP, thanks.

Archived