Many people will NOT renew Premium membership because of the ugly Windwalking effect, and annoying fluorescent 110% XP bar

Alessa

35 minutes ago, TheDatabug said:

I have no issues with things OP mentioned but personally I wont be spending another penny on this game until the blatant cash grabs are adjusted in the cash shop. The ridiculous over priced outfits. The whole system of paid for outfits being broken down to rng cloth and then rng put back together again for a custom outfit seems almost criminal to me. The fact that one can spend 10s of £ Only for there to be a chance that the whole thing can fail and they have nothing to show for their money. That shouldnt even be legal. 

I also wont be spending another penny until there are some decent perks to paying a sub fee. I would like to see at least 50% discount from the cash shop for subscribers, for things like Bag expanders, Extra char slots, Extra Ability builds. I think even 50% is being generous considering these things are per character and in every other subscription game these things are free.

I am happy to support a game I like with money but if it employs greedy tactics then I cannot out of conscience support that.

This ^

(also I like the fancy windwalking but I can see why it should have a toggle at the very least.)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup i agree with databug, personaly i will keep on playing but not so much anymore and as a free player, i'm more interested in black dessert ATM so i'm gonna focus on that game when it comes out ( and coming week CBT2 starts) so i'll play this game less freqeunt

22 hours ago, Cyradus said:

1. FYI "many" people are not 4 or 5 people in a thread on the forums. Versus what? A million players online all over the world playing the game as we speak?

2. Please show my your metrics, your verified data that proves that China lost "so many VIP subscriptions" because of this "annoyance". You can't. You are pulling data out of your ass and making it up for sensationalism's sake.

3. Are the subscriptions somehow tight? So tight that they need to "loose" them up? Odd.

i have been playing since 2 years now in China, i am not pulling data off my ass.. as you say..

And there were exactly 16 people

(Alessa, NueHoujuu, DroxX9MarcheTen, Azseri, SongNhi,   Aiezen, chinmi, Yamyatos, Ango, Houlon, Syanonn, TaruV, AZR, Bezerko, Erocerium,)

agreeing that this is an issue on this topic over 2 days..

that easily means that MANY of this million of players are annoyed by these effects..

But Whatever, just continue trolling so that they never fix it..

I know for sure that some people purpose is solely to destroy the game that they are playing, not to improve it..

And to my opinion it is that this community is the WORSE problem of blade and Soul Europe and NA.

NCSoft made an almost perfect launch to my opinion,

and they are doing a fantastic job with fast new content patches

and cheap shop price compared to China, where it is actually 2-3 times more expensive.

• 1 month later...

Well f

Please do take into account that memberships in most games are lost due to different situations.

It's not particularly due to the fact that there's no toggle feature for wind walking.

So to say that China loss it's VIP members over that one flaw is beyond stupid.

So you are pulling data out of your ass. If you're going to say things based around data and statistics show me word from word or a diagraph of the declining rate and the cause and effect of it.

I feel like it's not worth the money, they should up their premium game. With these horrendus amounts of EXP grinds I feel like I'm grinding Paragon Levels in D3, with the diffrence I don't get any loot at all, just levels.

How about massively increasing the EXP gained for Premium Members? Isn't this what the game loves to do? Pay for faster Progress? People are already defending this way of handling things by "it's not p2w bcause you don't have to buy it.". Fine with me then, you don't have to buy premium to get 300% exp increase, yes make it something really big like 300%, the lvling part is boring, it would help the players and it would help you make more money. It would also help making this game more alt friendly, someone with more HM lvls than you has a big advantage.

Archived