UNBALANCED Issues (BD/DES/SUM)

BloodSlut

• As a MMORPG big time player, I would just like to say, the PVP is un-balanced, and those trying to justify it are out of their minds. The game revolves around 3 classes, with Destroyer being the highest, and Force master/Blade Master being the lowest. There's a reason for all of it. Simply put, some classes are much more over powered than some. Now, i'm not a game creator nor do i specialize in creating games, but it shames me to see the direction of this game is looking bad if they plan to direct the game around PRO PLAY/TOURNAMENTS. We all know by now that the game revolves around a rock-paper-scissors type of genre with the classes (BM>FM, FM>DES, SIN>BM, KFM>SIN, DES>KFM, BD>KFM, SUM>ALL ETC*THIS IS OPINIONATED AND IN MY BEST JUDGMENT AS I'VE PLAYED ALL THE CLASSES AND I HAVE TAKEN DEEP THOUGHT BASED ON THEIR SKILLS OF EACH CLASS*), and the creators know this.
  • So to break down every class to see why they're broken: BD - RESISTS (spin to win), high-ish damage Combos easy to setup high healing, DES - RESIST (spin to win), High damage high healing with shield, huge block potential, BM - High CC, can be deadly if they play 1 move ahead of the opponent all the time with (heavy CC), FM - Instant freezes loads of healing, immobilizing steady damage output good escapes, Sin - High damage,deadly if you play 1 move ahead of opponents, decent CC, stealth to fight when they choose, a lot of options. Summoners - extremely high continuous damage, amazing crowd control/AOE for tag team/deadly 1v1 KFM - Hard dazes, very high damage extreme healing if skilled correctly good counters. Now for the counter-play options of each of the characters and the class that i FEEL is the most broken i will discuss, again (THIS IS ENTIRELY MY OPINION AND MANY OTHERS, PEOPLE WILL DISAGREE...probs cause you're one of them)
  • BM - Highly focus oriented, if he/she doesn't get blocks then focus is much harder to gain due to parry/counterstrike, as it is the main way to gain focus on the class, without focus the class can't get Crowd Control off to do much of anything. Blade dancer, Destroyer, Assassin HARD OWN this class due to resists that they cannot be crowd controlled whilst in SPIN TO WIN and they cannot block the spin to win unless it just wound up. (which is difficult, as a blade master main BTW)
  • FM - Relies hard on keeping away from the enemy using freezes/escapes. If you can close the gap on this class 1-3 times and land solid combos they die fast and cannot counter dazes/knockdowns leaving them vulnerable to any gap closer. This class loses hard against: Blade master, Blade dancer, KFM, due to them having solid gap closers/parry stuns, and high burst if comboed
  • Summoner - Relies hard on heals/extremely high damage output with AOE/Snares. This class is you either focus one or the other first. Which can be a difficult challenge which is why it is currently 2/14/2016's most OP class RIGHT NOW.
  • Assassin - Uses counters with swap/stun CC and stealth to a large advantage. Using AOE abilities against assassins is incredibly overpowered for the class cannot use stealth and they will be broke without a whole skill set while in stealth. Enough said. This class gets owned HARD by Destroyer, Kung Fu Master, and Blade dancer. Assassins cannot fight against resists as well as miss out on a skill set of their stealth to decide when to go in.
  • Blade dancers - Class heavily evolves around landing large combos and not being involved when skills are on CD, by using SPIN TO WIN. This class is beat by using the SMALL but open window when they are not resisting/blocking with their spins. They have a lower max HP than most but they are possible to keep down. They have higher cd's on skills (get up abilities/2nd wind/counterstrike) while on the ground/dazed. landing combos on this class is difficult because of the resist/healing/high amount of CC. This class honestly has the highest skill set to deal with any class in the game, due to the small windows of counter-play.
  • Destroyers - Same as blade dancers, but if they land combos and you have no (get-ups/2nd wind) you will fall hard to this class being if they catch you they will punish you HARD if you don't have any skills. to beat this class you just have to play around the small window and attempt big combos, if you give them distance they will heal. This class is considerably hard countered by blade dancers and Force masters.

FIXING THE ISSUE

In my belief the strongest classes as of 2/14/2016 are BD/Des/Summoner. These classes have little to no counter play, WHY? because of the resist, it is the only thing that stops KFMS, BM, FM, Assassin. All 3 of those classes are over each of the classes listed there, they CAN be outplayed and CAN lose, but realistically there's more blade dancers and destroyers in the game than anything, and for the love of god, who wants to play summoner? The amount of resists with the highest damage in the game/CC/HEALING ALL IN ONE EASY KIT? BLADE DANCERS THE SAME BUT A LITTLE LESS. SUMMONERS JUST TOO MUCH DAMAGE. The resists own Blade Mancers and force masters for they cannot land enough CC to allow them to get enough damage off and they will NOT recover focus. The spins stop stealth on assassins and the summoners AOE stops stealth and summoners also have stealth, allowing them to stealth when the assassin gets out of steal with just a easy 5 second counter... How to fix this issue? There's only a few options IN MY OPINION: Nerf their damage because they have resists to put up with LOADS of damage, NO REASON why they should be spitting out that much damage whilst taking NONE. OR, give much larger windows to attack during their resists, possibly tone the damage down. Summoners just need a damage debuff BIG TIME, only way to fix that class for their abilities are actually insanely balanced for the class, but the damage BIG overkill. OR, just buff all the other classes damage/health/focus recovery CDS? WHAT WILL IT BE? OR did this game not want to be PVP based considering they host tournaments/rankings. Cause i'm a 1 kind of person, i stick to ONE class, i'm not swapping to a new class every patch. THIS ISN'T A MOBA.

SORRY FOR BEING REDUNDANT, I KNOW THERE ARE THINGS THAT NEED TO BE FIXED. If you read thus far, thanks :)

47 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Great thread, amazing supporting evidence, I cant believe NC is ignoring this post.

I dont even disagree with you, but your thread is dogshit

Sorry, i didn't mean to just post the thread w/o anything on it, was too lazy to delete/make another

Great Thread but to be honest NC is not going to fix anything when they will going balanced around lv 50. But do u know what is difference between good player and great/best player? a good player only played 1,2 class all the time which make them miss the knowledge of others class very much how their skills exactly work. Once the best player have played all the class not just because they want to play a favorite class of the patch but that is they want to be a professional of the game and choice the class that fix them most.

I mean if you can take a look at Jaesung (2014 champ) Twitch on Korean server you will see. He have all 9 class maxed out (include warlock/Soul Fighter). Right now i have 2 class maxed, my 3rd is near to lv 45 too. After that i will play for my 4rd to max it out.

So Why i want to play so many classes? is that just because i want to play the class of the months? No! its because i love the game and i want to have the knowledge of every others class.

PS! 2 max class are assassin and KFM. 3rd BD (played it just cause i want to find their weakness)

Bloodslut > normal retard

Means Bloodslut is the crown of Maximum retardness.

Quote: "Blablabla Wall of Text shit blablabla"

Keep on writing in CAPS YOU MORON!

1. Summoner no counter??lol are we playing the same game?

2. No i play not only summoner i play KFM, too and iam lvl 41 KFM and a Gold KFM because KFM is *cricket*ing OP: cc Chain 3rf and stuff!

The only thing need to be fixed is you. 

I do not *cricket*ing care which MMOs you played so far but I know at least 3 mmos where I Definitely kill you almost 100 to 0.

Because the average back paddeler like you will never understand How pvp really Works. 

You think ncsoft will listen because People like you cry like a little Baby? "OHHH MY GAWD I GOT BEATEN BY THIS CLASS WHILE I BACKPADDELED!!! NERF THIS UNBALANCED SHIT!!!"

(Writing in Caps Seems legit)

Should've went with my better judgment on my first class and just went with BD instead of the KFM. I for one am not good enough to compensate a clear disadvantage with the current latency and at times targeting issues. If the game is designed around reaction speed and countering/reacting to small gaps in animations to properly engage an enemy there's bound to be tons of imbalances due to technical issues which are not compensated for. So the issue that currently messes up the balance the most is the latency and server issues, before those are fixed you cannot even begin to fight on an even field with some classes.

As a Summoner, i disaggree Sum> All. Because KungFu Master and Destroyer highly anti of Summoner, I cant beat them and i dont think other Summoners can beat tem easily tooo... Blade dancers and Lyn Blade master kinda moderate for Summoner but its all up to ppl's experiances and combos gameplays etc... So if you are pro no matter againts what class you are fighting, you may win too, but you may loose too... So in my opinion this topin is not more than a junk, all class have an advantage some of other class this means not OP. this is balance actually...

Stopped reading after "KFM>SIN, DES>KFM"... Either you don't know the difference between > and < or you're simply clueless. As KFM my hardest matchup is naturally assassin (ties with summoner after patch, though) and probably one of the easiest is destroyer.

I didn't read the post, but my friends gave me a little info about it since I was to lazy to read.

Game is balanced.

You may have played all classes, I did too, started 3 years ago on Korean server.

So here is my opinion:

A lot of people did mention, that the true balance will come out with the 50 patch, but why is the 50 patch so important? It's important because of the available hongmen skill witch lvl50 cap provides. You must understand, when the 45 cap was released on Korea, they had completley diferent skills and how they worked then now, NCWest doesnt open the 50 conent, and they are doing it with a good though, if they would do it, people who know the game, would rush, and 95% of the comunity would be stuck, and QQ even more then now, so enjoy the game and learn it.

50 content opens a lot of essential skills for classes witch seem to be cripples now, like BM gets he's 1 it will protect him for 5 seconds or 5 atacks and heals, hes new 4 will hit you for arpund 12k dmg, hes new Z pull ignores defense and stuns you for 3 seconds.

Kfm gets hes inv block, gets hes Z pull

FM's get their mele atack block for 1 etc etc.

You can tell as much as you want, you might have played all the classes but you have not played the game long enough, the game is out around 1 month, and you are an expert on PVP?
You say that BM is bad kfm is bad, I made it to 2050 with my bm last season, so how did I do that?

It's not about classes here, it is about the player.

The arena is spamed with sm's for now, why? Because it requers less skills for people to learn it, not that its a weak class but the ammount you have to spend to learn that class is much esier then for example a SIN, but trust me, when it comes to endgame and when you get close to dimond, it doesn't matter what class you play, a bm an fm or destro, every class can pretty much 100-0 you, because the players have much more expirince then you.

So what do we do, we stop QQing on forums, get back into the arena and LEARN, QQing is always easy, but getting good is hard, thats why most of the people chose the 1st option.

GL with the game.

7 minutes ago, naiku said:

I didn't read the post, but my friends gave me a little info about it since I was to lazy to read.

Game is balanced.

You may have played all classes, I did too, started 3 years ago on Korean server.

So here is my opinion:

A lot of people did mention, that the true balance will come out with the 50 patch, but why is the 50 patch so important? It's important because of the available hongmen skill witch lvl50 cap provides. You must understand, when the 45 cap was released on Korea, they had completley diferent skills and how they worked then now, NCWest doesnt open the 50 conent, and they are doing it with a good though, if they would do it, people who know the game, would rush, and 95% of the comunity would be stuck, and QQ even more then now, so enjoy the game and learn it.

50 content opens a lot of essential skills for classes witch seem to be cripples now, like BM gets he's 1 it will protect him for 5 seconds or 5 atacks and heals, hes new 4 will hit you for arpund 12k dmg, hes new Z pull ignores defense and stuns you for 3 seconds.

You can tell as much as you want, you might have played all the classes but you have not played the game long enough, the game is out around 1 month, and you are an expert on PVP?
You say that BM is bad kfm is bad, I made it to 2050 with my bm last season, so how did I do that?

The arena is spamed with sm's for now, why? Because it requers less skills for people to learn it, not that its a weak class but the ammount you have to spend to learn that class is much esier then for example a SIN, but trust me, when it comes to endgame and when you get close to dimond, it doesn't matter what class you play, a bm an fm or destro, every class can pretty much 100-0 you, because the players have much more expirince then you.

So what do we do, we stop QQing on forums, get back into the arena and LEARN, QQing is always easy, but getting good is hard, thats why most of the people chose the 1st option.

GL with the game.

This.

1 hour ago, BlackScienceGuy said:

Lmfao talking shit even though you can't spell 'yourself'..... Classic.

Since when grammar have anything to do whit knowledge about game? Besides for a person who never had a single english lesson in life i think my grammar is good enough. As for game - learn more about other classes and what (atleast) most annoying skills do and you can come back try talk to me about destro shield block healing. P.S. small tip - try not to hit that shield, you may notice something something

The only matchups where des has an edge are summoner & blade master(only because he's in such a weak state right now)

And even against summoner the edge isn't that big.

I don't agree with the resist thing. They have the fewest escapes and mobility. They're very high risk, high reward

Your opinion(call it opinion because it isn't fact) on BD is very misleading. In fact, did you know everytime a BD spins they lose 2 focus. More on to the point they are as focus reliant as BM meaning if they are low or out of focus they cannot do anything. Furthermore, block counters the spin. If they are spinning simply block and you will daze them. if you force their tab escape and cc them they are sitting ducks. The real problem with summoners are their healing. You literally have no idea what you are talking about. Did you even do a little research on the classes you are calling "OP".

5 hours ago, Krae said:

Players in gold NA

Summoner - 508  NERF THIS SHIT
Blade Dancer - 298  
Destroyer - 256
Kung Fu Master - 181
Assassin - 163
Force Master - 90
Blade MAster - 51

This shit says it all.

All it really says is summoners are OP. show the top classes in PVP because i can promise you there are Blade Masters and Force Masters at the top.

10 hours ago, naiku said:

Game is balanced.

So here is my opinion:

GL with the game.

Hmm. Balanced around lvl 50, we dont have lvl accessible? how the hell is this balanced then? that's like saying tomorrow if they buffed x class to absurd lvls on korean server and said it cool it will be balanced once we decide to open up the new lvl cap at 55. Sorry but balanced is based off of current build and currently with 45 cap it is NOT balanced.

So I will explain it again, in an old fashioned manner, maybe people will understand it.

I repeat it again, this game is not about classes, it is about players, some clases are esier to learn, but in the end run, not as an effective as classes which are very hard to learn.

You cannot talk about balance in PVP with the expirence of 1 month of the game, let's say you would need at least 3-4 days to lvl a char to lvl45, that would come up to 4x7=21 days of grind, so you are telling me, that you became an expert on PVP in 9 days? When it takes people years?

It doesn't matter if you are an good mmo expert, so is Bajera, a good mmo expert and a great wow pvper, but I would beat him with my pinki if it came to bns 1vs1, and why? It's not because he's a bad player, but he has less expirence then me. The Korean bns players take up from 6-8 hours a day pure pvp practice, what are you going to do when you meet them with their 3 years of pvp experience? You are going to go on stage and QQ that you lost because their class is to "OP"?

Example - Jaesung was in NA during CBT, FM in that patch was nerfed to max and we had the low HP pull, where a destro (considered most OP class in CBT) could just 5 hit you when enraged, so Jae takes up endah (selfproclaimed best destro NA), he beats him up so bad, that endah almost starts crying on he's stream. And what does that prove? It proves one thing - in BNS the class is defined by the player, and not the player is defined by the class.

Why do you chose to come and QQ on the forums then rather go into arena, practice, get beaten up, practice more and prove everyone, that you are the best and that you are not defined by anything exept your skill and your expirience, let the other people play the classes (witch are named as OP classes), those people will never become good, because one a class is a bit nerfed, they will jump to the next "OP" class. 

Chose your own path, play a class witch feels right for you, doesn't matter if you lose a lot, you still get the expirince from the match, and trust me with time, you will get better.

Do you think that I wasn't upset in the begining, everyone was stomping me like a 5 year old, but with time, dedication and practice, I'm getting better day by day, and this is how the game works my friend, it pays off if you put a lot of time and practice in it rather then complaining.

I have a good friend ingame, he's still a beginer in pvp, but I know with he's dedication to pvp, in 3 month time he will go much higher then he is at the moment, because he doesn't give up, yes he QQ's, so do I, but then I shut up, press the ready button and go fight some more and learn.

Here is the ladded of the current EU servers, witch proves you completley wrong, there are all classes present in top 20, there are summoners too, but as you sad that FM's are worse and BM's are poo, look at who's ranked 1 in EU.

229beb42c8.jpg

31c4f7619b.jpg

And now, QQ mode off, and go get them tiger!

On 2/14/2016 at 10:38 AM, BloodSlut said:
  •  
  • Assassin - Uses counters with swap/stun CC and stealth to a large advantage. Using AOE abilities against assassins is incredibly overpowered for the class cannot use stealth and they will be broke without a whole skill set while in stealth. Enough said. This class gets owned HARD by Destroyer, Kung Fu Master, and Blade dancer. Assassins cannot fight against resists as well as miss out on a skill set of their stealth to decide when to go in.
  •  

as an assassin,  I HAVE 0 IDEA HOW THE HELL u think we get owned by poor kfms? i literally destroy kfms 4 out of 5 times. just dont hit in to their easy to see counter.

Fun fact: Class balance is not based on whiny low-tier players bitching about balance on the forums. Class balance is based on the performance of top tier players in tournaments. NCwest is strictly adhering to the KR balance patches. There is nothing in between. Deal with what is and what will be. It is a plan already set in motion. If you can't deal with it, move on to a new game.

And from what I see here.. there is a representation of all classes in the top tier. Just because more people choose to play Summoner, BD or Destroyer does not mean they are overpowered. It only shows them to be popular/FOTM classes.

1 hour ago, naiku said:

229beb42c8.jpg

31c4f7619b.jpg

Archived