Disbalanced PvP

Ketsura

Serious NCSoft, you high your HP for give more balance and then... why I have 40k of health and the other 44-48k?

Serious, this makes me mad, and I lost totally the motivation to win.

Destroyers are already a lot OP, same to Assasin, and now I start with disadvantage? No way.

I want fight, not give a free win to the enemy.

http://imgur.com/a/3GA5Y

I dare you to play Assassin in Arena... i Prefere anytime my own stats than Arena stats... i have no evasion in arena no block.. low crit... they give us 2k Defence... i Prefere anytime 1k defence and raise another stats like evasion,Piercing and crit!

6 hours ago, Ketsura said:

Serious NCSoft, you high your HP for give more balance and then... why I have 40k of health and the other 44-48k?

Serious, this makes me mad, and I lost totally the motivation to win.

Destroyers are already a lot OP, same to Assasin, and now I start with disadvantage? No way.

I want fight, not give a free win to the enemy.

http://imgur.com/a/3GA5Y

there is only 1 OP class,and thats summoner

if you dont know that by know, your probably silver or wood rank,OR your a summoner yourself

58 minutes ago, sychopad said:

if you dont know that by know, your probably silver or wood rank,OR your a summoner yourself

Nope, Destroyer once killed me in 20 seconds, faster than any class, and they broke very easy my only skill that stuns him.

43k I can handle the difference, but 48k I never won, because when I finally take the diference, their skills get that difference back, either healing than giving me damage.

And Assasin has that annoying stealth, idk why they need more advantage than that.

1 hour ago, Ketsura said:

Nope, Destroyer once killed me in 20 seconds, faster than any class, and they broke very easy my only skill that stuns him.

43k I can handle the difference, but 48k I never won, because when I finally take the diference, their skills get that difference back, either healing than giving me damage.

And Assasin has that annoying stealth, idk why they need more advantage than that.

your a summoner arent you?

On 2/14/2016 at 11:09 AM, sychopad said:

that depends WHAT your class is ..

I prefer summoners as a KFM over the FM .. all they have to do is get you perma rooted .. and even failing that they can keep you snared indefinitely so the only way to close is to use your closing ability which has a CD ..

YES summoners are OP mostly because their cats SHOULD be turned off if the summoner is CCed as this would balance them with other classes as NO other class can continue doing damage after being stunned ...

Destroyers and their constant spin stun spin AND they are invulnerable in this at this time .. KB didn nothing .. stun did nothing .. block is so short it really does nothing as a KFM ..

I think the people in korea and TW and china must have been VERY desperate IF they think THIS is a good game

3 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

all you have to do with melee classes is get the frozen and then dance around .. as long as you hit the button while pointing the spell WILL hit

dont say like its easy, because once a destroyer get close, it's hard get away.

What level are you Ketsura? What kind of build are you going out of curiosity?

I personally haven't had much (or any) problems so far. FM actually seems too op. I only had 1-2 Destroyers give me trouble (and those were the most fun matches). I'm going with a fire build. I still have the CC with the ice abilities but the fire gives some nice dps. When classes block, I use a meteor show (V) or phantom grip them. Honestly, the amount of slows and stuns I can do with a fire build seems stupid so far. I can't imagine what I can do with a full amount of skill pints.

3 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

dont say like its easy, because once a destroyer get close, it's hard get away.

As for them getting close, I say fight them. This is why I chose meteor shower. You either pressure them to move out of your constant fire furies or you burn them down and when the shower ends you phantom grip and push them away (2) followed by an immediate frost palm. Always keep about 2 frost stacks on them as well (as long as they don't know how to dispel it, its game on for you) then stun them if they give you too much pressure while applying a couple of more stacks. Don't forget that you can cast both blazing and frost palm with very little delay and if you have blazing beam (2 with the points into the beams), it also fires quickly in succession with the palms.

LOL, Force Masters to win in arena is simple, just ice rain. Force grab, Ice Rain, and ice youself lol. Experience of a level 25 force master with a record of 10/8 (LEVEL 25)

Summoners are broken as always.

Destroyers are annoying to deal with, just like blade dancers because they ahve that spin that makes them immune to all stuns, dazes, snare, annoying not broken.

59 minutes ago, ShadyShin said:

How's Ice Rain's damage? I got rid of it pretty quick personally. I'm loving instant infernos though. 10/1 at level 25 as well after a quick taste of pvp today. I'm really wondering what 45 pvp is like.

I am not sure what the damage is BUT PvP in this game (especially arena) is not about damage but CCing the target ..

If you can freeze and keep your target snared you can stay at a decent range at most times and then just learn to move and target while jumping as melee will have a hard time targeting and hitting you .. you on the other hand should find it easy enough to stay on target and just keep shooting down range .. IF you freeze them in place get behind them and at some point you will find you can pretty much keep melee frozen as block doesn't work from behind and nor does leaping skills meaning that you can snipe them until dead 

Ah, I've been utilizing a more mobile/higher damage output build (my pvp playstyle is usually centered around glass-cannon gameplay). The base CCs from FM are pretty substantial and I used it to my advantage. But the higher damage output also makes me a threat in close range combat. Some people actually back away from me after chunking them (if they even get the chance) or if they don't react quick enough I phantom grip and push them away and chill them or backstep + chill if they resist the grip. I just think its highly unnecessary to improve abilities if they don't provide a damage benefit or a direct defensive benefit (like that frost prison/sheathe ability or straight up blocks) when a pretty substantial amount of CC is available already. Its pretty spammy, and I haven't had any difficult pressure (almost all of my matches were won 2/0) and I think that's because there are many people that haven't figured out how to fight all forms of CC in the game (took me a while to figure it out on my BM, lost so damn hard). So to prepare myself for that eventuality (fought a pretty difficult 45 assassin) where people can be slippery, I keep the damage as a form of defense. Most classes wont be able to out-range a FM, so that feels pretty unfair.

I just really wanted to show that ice builds isn't the only strategy :3

Archived