bots,goldspammers, unstable ping in arena/dungeon and now hackers

Kenshinro

NCsoft might be working for the hackers .. .you work there ??' you know already that they are not doing shit ? you have the omnieyes looking everywhere ? we will see later

There is a lot of stuff involving lag and fps drops most of the people crying for that have shit pc, myself included i know for instance im not gonna have an easy time with bw openworld pvp and lot of stuff .. i dont care i enjoy what i can do .... 

everybody can solo brighstone ruins.. ok boss moves are predictable and slow i dont care those dungeons were supposed to help players get an hand on the class if more than one people understood how to take a lot of advantage im okay ? do you feel irritated by it ??? 

Yes post another white knight image i like those .I.

1 hour ago, Yamyatos said:

It looks more like a bug. Ever played bloodshade harbor? People and bosses are bugging into the air or in the ground all the time. Not only me having this issue but literally every person i know (some more often some only once). The new dungeon is bugged as heck anyway... this might be similar.

Edit: Why would you want to fly when you are able to "hack" the game anyway? This guy nearly lost lol. It was kinda useless.

Nah it's not a bug, i saw a guy using this same hack in the e fleet dailies area today at 6am, i thought it was a speedhack at first because he was teleporting in exactly the same manner until he started flying. When he noticed me watching him though he logged out on the spot, shame i was trying to get it on video.

4 minutes ago, Hwannn said:

NCsoft might be working for the hackers .. .you work there ??' you know already that they are not doing shit ? you have the omnieyes looking everywhere ? we will see later

There is a lot of stuff involving lag and fps drops most of the people crying for that have shit pc, myself included i know for instance im not gonna have an easy time with bw openworld pvp and lot of stuff .. i dont care i enjoy what i can do .... 

everybody can solo brighstone ruins.. ok boss moves are predictable and slow i dont care those dungeons were supposed to help players get an hand on the class if more than one people understood how to take a lot of advantage im okay ? do you feel irritated by it ??? 

Yes post another white knight image i like those .I.

How many times are you going to change your argument?

"Hackers are in every game"

"3 hackers don't ruin your game"

"Give it time, they're fixing it (maybe?)"

Formulate your opinion before posting them.

And if you want them to fix something you must complain, judging by the amount of community manager replies, you need to complain a lot.

It doesn't matter how powerful your pc is, the other guy i qouted here has some of the best parts out there and still has slideshow fps, that is not ok.

Everybody can solo it? didn't you just say it was stealth assassins? Like... seriously?

I'm out! Think what you want.

5 hours ago, Hwannn said:

Ye ? and what they told you ? master loot ?? playing this game from 1 month now and this still need to happen ... and if by any chance is going to happen i will just ignore and continue the day .. 

lag + fps drops = bad pc get over it
hackers ... eh what game doesnt have them ?
gold spam ? sure you can block them and the chat comes back again to normality

-lag + fps drops = bad pc get over it----No man its not bad pc,its bad optimization from Ncsoft.i see a ton of topics speaks about that.(with very good setup pc's)

-hackers ... eh what game doesnt have them ?----devs must do something for that(they trying i know)

-gold spam ? sure you can block them and the chat comes back again to normality----ofc u can block them but u need 59485798437968769879 slots and not 50

Pppl want to start play BnS and give money and they want something good.until now the game has too many problems and u know it like all of us know it.be gentle with ppl and try not to be offensive and if u can help new ppl.if u cant do that stop giveng that kind of answers.we dont need them. :))

5 hours ago, Hwannn said:

[...]
hackers ... eh what game doesnt have them ?
gold spam ? sure you can block them and the chat comes back again to normality

I've been around the internet for quite a while now, at what point did that stuff become tolerable?

All I've learned is that cheaters and gold buyers will tolerate that stuff more easily (not talking about trading NCoins and Gold in-game).

The kind of cascade hacking and gold buying kicks loose should be well known by now, game-play is ruined by hackers and the in-game economy ruined by gold buyers => paying players quit, servers die, game over. Free to play players don't pay for NCsofts bills. In the end that's what it's gonna boil down to, money.

Blatantly tolerating this stuff is the first step downwards the spiral.

1 minute ago, Ninfu said:

Well you do realise that every online game will have these and theres not single game company that could win against them :) Get used to it and play the game

You don't seem to realize MMORPGs are becoming less and less lucrative for publishers with this stuff being normal, this tolerance for hacks and gold buying is what makes MMOs a dying breed, you get used to that, please. :)

2 minutes ago, FatalionPanic said:

You don't seem to realize MMORPGs are becoming less and less lucrative for publishers with this stuff being normal, this tolerance for hacks and gold buying is what makes MMOs a dying breed, you get used to that, please. :)

Theres been hacking around years before mmorpgs and those genres has not? :D You do realise that genre is not duying because of hackers or gold buyers. Every game genre has their own hackers, botters, account sellers, gold sellers blabla list can go on.

Game companies cannot do anything against them. They ofc bann ppl who broke rules but in long term they cannot eliminate them thats cold hard fact. No game company is willing to put so much money and effort to even try it because its not worth of time nor even possible. Someone always finds way to do something that is against rules.

Report them if you want and move on. Waste of everyones time to make these threads and other stuff its nothing new

42 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

Theres been hacking around years before mmorpgs and those genres has not? :D You do realise that genre is not duying because of hackers or gold buyers. Every game genre has their own hackers, botters, account sellers, gold sellers blabla list can go on.

Game companies cannot do anything against them. They ofc bann ppl who broke rules but in long term they cannot eliminate them thats cold hard fact. No game company is willing to put so much money and effort to even try it because its not worth of time nor even possible. Someone always finds way to do something that is against rules.

Report them if you want and move on. Waste of everyones time to make these threads and other stuff its nothing new

You seem awfully relaxed about this matter. I'm starting to wonder why you're so defensive about this illicit activities.

There's plenty of things that can be done about the so called "blabla", the possibilities go way beyond banning.

Also don't talk on my behalf, I'm here because I do not consider this thread a waste of my time.

If you're thinking it's wasting your time, you're free to look the other way.

Free to play game + not enough time spent on security (in game and out) = more hacking than your average MMORPG, at least during the first several months. It takes a good 3 - 5 months of security patching before most games catch up in patching some of their most glaring security flaws.

i7 4790k 4.0GHz, R9 290 Vapor-X OC... I get 50+ FPS in high-intensity areas, and 100+ in low-intensity areas. No lag problems here.

Ping? No problems here, and my internet is shit.

Hackers? Well no shit there's hackers, the game's 4 years old... the anti-cheat is out of date, and it's a *cricket*ing F2P GAME... there's ALWAYS going to be hackers/cheaters. Also, I've never seen one myself.

And as far as goldspammers and bots go, there's no real way to fix that. Go to ANY MMO... there's bots and goldspammers. Bots are easier to fix than goldspammers, but still really hard, and goldspammers and completely impossible to fix. Even with chat filters, it would end up banning normal players, and the spammers would just make new accounts (like they do already to bypass being blocked) and would bypass the chat filters.

You really don't understand, they're trying their best, but it doesn't work how you think it does.

1 minute ago, DankDuck1 said:

i7 4790k 4.0GHz, R9 290 Vapor-X OC... I get 50+ FPS in high-intensity areas, and 100+ in low-intensity areas. No lag problems here.

Ping? No problems here, and my internet is shit.

Hackers? Well no shit there's hackers, the game's 4 years old... the anti-cheat is out of date, and it's a *cricket*ing F2P GAME... there's ALWAYS going to be hackers/cheaters. Also, I've never seen one myself.

Exactly. I don't know why anyone would be surprised to find hacking in this game. Just report it and move on.

I was wondering about hacks in arena .

I have had some characters do leaps from their start point to my own .. I have had them disappear then reappear behind me (and this wasn't a SIN BTW but a destroyer)

I couldn't tell if it was lag or something else ..

also i believe in the lower end brackets there are a lot of macro users who spam a single button to win (I thought this was against the rules) .. which though IT won't get the too high in the ranks makes the lower ranks where people are learning seriously depressing  .. 

lastly the idiocy of running the tournament as if balanced at 45th level when it REALLY doesn't feel like it and feels more like some classes are OP (not positive on this note as it could just be easier class and spamming a marco ,, maybe?)

The game is fine, its the PLAYER base. It seems NA based games have the worst of the worst players. I went back to BnS JP where I know I wont have to worry about even 10% of these headaches. My advise, play BnS in a different region, NA just sucks...

Archived