bots,goldspammers, unstable ping in arena/dungeon and now hackers

Kenshinro

You guys need to do something about it, hackers are coming too now and they will solo all the dungeons which will benefit them even more.

I met a sunmmoner named PigHACKdotCOM today in arena and he's using fly hack, i didnt get the chance to record it since i never thought bns will have hackers too.

But luckily i found this guy recorded it so here you go.

edit: found more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-YX6oU2afA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p10vNex_RKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNtqX7T7E6g

On 2/14/2016 at 9:52 PM, Crayeon said:

3 minutes ago, Vogue said:

LOL! Thank god he were gold rank so you can actually see the name.. I hope you report it to support as well?

yes i reported it but I'm worried it will be the same as aion where they would just reply " we will investigate this issue blabla, and the action will be kept secret" which means they won't even ban the hacker and just let it go.

EDIT: yup i just got the reply, exact same words, sentences,  commas, automatic message to people who report hackers. WELL RIP BNS

4 minutes ago, KittyPawz said:

I'm level 8 and just started the game , this video makes me wonder if it is worth it to invest time and money in this game :(

There is not only pvp in this game... also you wont find 10 cheaters in 10 matches

1 minute ago, Hwannn said:

There is not only pvp in this game... also you wont find 10 cheaters in 10 matches

I'm looking at PvE feedback also , and so far it seems really bad . Lag issues , disconnects fps drops now hackers and bots and gold spam .

I think I'll take my time to think about it before I spend time and money on this game for now .

But from what I read , it's hardly worth it playing at this point .

3 minutes ago, KittyPawz said:

I'm looking at PvE feedback also , and so far it seems really bad . Lag issues , disconnects fps drops now hackers and bots and gold spam .

I think I'll take my time to think about it before I spend time and money on this game for now .

Ye ? and what they told you ? master loot ?? playing this game from 1 month now and this still need to happen ... and if by any chance is going to happen i will just ignore and continue the day .. 

lag + fps drops = bad pc get over it
hackers ... eh what game doesnt have them ?
gold spam ? sure you can block them and the chat comes back again to normality

14 minutes ago, Hwannn said:

Ye ? and what they told you ? master loot ?? playing this game from 1 month now and this still need to happen ... and if by any chance is going to happen i will just ignore and continue the day .. 

Now I can see why people say there are toxic people on the forums .

8 minutes ago, KittyPawz said:

Now I can see why people say there are toxic people on the forums .

You should try and say something about PvP.. White knights, white knights everywhere!

But on the topic, more and more it seems that no matter what problem is brought to their attention they simply don't care. I guess this is just milk the cow while u can before it dies kind of thing. Maybe when the lvl 50 content comes out something will improve, but no guarantee there.

1 minute ago, Koragg said:

You should try and say something about PvP.. White knights, white knights everywhere!

But on the topic, more and more it seems that no matter what problem is brought to their attention they simply don't care. I guess this is just milk the cow while u can before it dies kind of thing. Maybe when the lvl 50 content comes out something will improve, but no guarantee there.

That's too bad , I really wanted to play this game but now I see how it is . It's just a trap .

Well, to be fair, right now the dev team is under a lot of pressure. They have to deal with the rollouts of new content, the attack on forums, servers, maintenance, a massive wave a user complaints, and now this. I think that warlock should be put on hold until we can get this stuff under control : ).

11 minutes ago, nestharus said:

Well, to be fair, right now the dev team is under a lot of pressure. They have to deal with the rollouts of new content, the attack on forums, servers, maintenance, a massive wave a user complaints, and now this. I think that warlock should be put on hold until we can get this stuff under control : ).

I once thought just like you, but the fact is this is not a new game. They KNEW what to expect what will happen, all the problems that will arise etc. They simply didn't prepare for it and now their just fcking us over.

1 hour ago, Hwannn said:

Sure bud, 4760k @ 4.5Gz and highest clocked 980ti on the market, and what do i get ? slideshow in 24s , the only way i can keep 120 is when im solo, as soon as 1 single person comes and starts spamming stuff, the fps drops.

So other games have hackers, so lets do nothing about them, nice logic there.

And blocking does mostly nothing, but at least at high level is next to non existent.

1 hour ago, Hwannn said:

White_Knight_Chronicles.jpg

1 hour ago, Hwannn said:

You're funny. 

If you don't want to PvP than enjoy the biggest faceroll i've ever seen

46 minutes ago, Centimani said:

White_Knight_Chronicles.jpg

You're funny. 

If you don't want to PvP than enjoy the biggest faceroll i've ever seen

Stupid people part 1 (or more ?)

1: Im not taking the part of the white knight over NCSoft im just offering simple solutions, the 70% of the fault about the problems this game have is because of the players :D that's the truth
2: I didnt say i dont want to pvp ?? i meant if you find a cheater dont get angry and go on this game is not 100% pvp 
also PVE is faceroll ? ofc that's just the beginning 

and so it begins, like in AION the infinity flying option...

Looks like he fake the Server that he is on an above layer of the ground. Some kind like the Fly hack in CounterStrike

looks like the Server do not check the Client's data, for the sake of the Ping

2 hours ago, KittyPawz said:

I'm level 8 and just started the game , this video makes me wonder if it is worth it to invest time and money in this game :(

The PvE can be entertainment, Act 1 is more as an Big tutorial (an to go who.ing end), where Act 2 have heart (after Sandstone Village). I am about to begin Act 3

So, if you want some Story. Try it. If you are an PvP Addict, well this is Crossserver PvP just stay away from it

It looks more like a bug. Ever played bloodshade harbor? People and bosses are bugging into the air or in the ground all the time. Not only me having this issue but literally every person i know (some more often some only once). The new dungeon is bugged as heck anyway... this might be similar.

Edit: Why would you want to fly when you are able to "hack" the game anyway? This guy nearly lost lol. It was kinda useless.

18 minutes ago, Hwannn said:

Stupid people part 1 (or more ?)

1: Im not taking the part of the white knight over NCSoft im just offering simple solutions, the 70% of the fault about the problems this game have is because of the players :D that's the truth
2: I didnt say i dont want to pvp ?? i meant if you find a cheater dont get angry and go on this game is not 100% pvp 
also PVE is faceroll ? ofc that's just the beginning 

Solutions?!

Your pc sucks, every game has hackers so don't mind?

SOLUTIONS?!

I can't take you seriously.

"That's just the beginning"

Level 45 can solo level 45 blue content.

Only the epic dungeons force you to group, and even than it's easier than any other mmo I've seen with some of the most toxic people I've ever seen.

4 hours ago, KittyPawz said:

this game is worth playing only for pvp, there is almost no pve endgame here.. (only few small dungeons which you repeat over and over to get better gear)

basically every mmo's i played in the past [i played them a lot] were  a LOT better in that aspect..

Archived