White Items for Glamor?

Jaquelidor

24 minutes ago, Qondar said:

Yeah, I really wish we could use ANY weapon for glamour.  I even really like the look of some of the starting/training weapons.

The weapon crafted by Forgekeepers looks exactly like the training weapon but with a different color.

In a certain other game white items are not allowed to be used for appearance change because the devs introduced some "fun" items that they felt would be inappropriate for more widespread use. And I can get that. But in B&S these very nice looking white vendor items fit quite squarely with the overall theme of the game. Heck, I've seen NPCs wearing them as well as the models being used in promotional shots.

Perhaps the devs are worried players would look too much like NPCs? Or wanted to keep those models exclusive to NPCs? I guess I just wish I knew the "why".

7 hours ago, KittyPawz said:

So it's like transmog , I just started the game i'm lvl 8 and haven't seen this option yet .

Yep,  The WoW term is transmog.  The BnS (& FFXIV) term is glamor.  You can right click your equipped hongmoon weapon and it's the option on the right hand side of the manage equipment window like shown in the picture Sharka posted.  Keep in mind that unlike WoW, the weapon you take the appearance from is destroyed in the process.

Archived