The Main City of Blade and Soul

akimbojinbo

So one thing I've realized since playing Blade and Soul is that it doesn't seem to really have a single town that everyone can agree on is the main city. The city where every happens: socializing, merchanting, and so on. In World of Warcraft, it would be Stormwind for the Alliance. Even Wildstar has a main city, although I don't like it that much.

Maybe it's because I'm only level 32, but I still would love a main city to hang out and chill with. Right now there's really not much to do in the game after you hit 45.

37 minutes ago, akimbojinbo said:

So one thing I've realized since playing Blade and Soul is that it doesn't seem to really have a single town that everyone can agree on is the main city. The city where every happens: socializing, merchanting, and so on. In World of Warcraft, it would be Stormwind for the Alliance. Even Wildstar has a main city, although I don't like it that much.

Maybe it's because I'm only level 32, but I still would love a main city to hang out and chill with. Right now there's really not much to do in the game after you hit 45.

Socializing in this game , for like what exactly ? I even have the character models of the other players turned off at all times , don't care how they look lol .

38 minutes ago, Kaom said:

Socializing in this game , for like what exactly ? I even have the character models of the other players turned off at all times , don't care how they look lol .

That of course is your right to not want to play and socialize at the same time. However, lots of people, myself included, play MMORPG instead of RPGS to socialize while playing.

1 hour ago, SilentCaay said:

Indeed. In TERA I could just idle in Velika watching all the foot traffic run around and the Elins dancing and whatnot and it felt like home. Nothing like that in BnS.

YES. This is what I want...just somewhere to chill and pass the time. It would be great if that could come, but I doubt it will anytime soon.

Archived