NCSOFT, My wallet is ready to buy some outfits, but it seems you are not ready for that!

kwolf

The thing is, that female costume are currently terrible. Either character will look old-fashioned with those medieval type costumes (too much fluffy/too much unnecessary details on it) or will look like a ****. Personally for me neither option is acceptable. The most stupid thing is that the probably best non-pvp costume (let's be honest both crimson ar cerulean outfits are superb looking ones) is the default Hongmoon outfit your get for free at lvl 1. The only 1 light costume on market is Wish and it's still terrible on females (exception Lyn obviously). Those pants... meh..

Please add more light cool/stylish looking outfits like Moonlight/Wish costumes.

Good examples:

90005f_21.jpg90253f_21.jpg90260f_21.jpg90270f_21.jpg

90215f_21.jpg90313f_21.jpg90316f_21.jpg90308f_21.jpg90261f_21.jpg 60022f_21.jpg90335f_21.jpg90334f_21.jpg 90300f_21.jpg 

Your customer, who wants spend some money on cool looking outfit. Peace!

Unless you're going to drop a few 1000s on the game, they probably won't move from their stasis form since people are buying what they have now.

Wait until as many people will buy what inventory is out now, then sell another batch so people prior will think "darn, what I really wanted was actually this outfit."

2 minutes ago, Trinket said:

Unless you're going to drop a few 1000s on the game, they probably won't move from their stasis form since people are buying what they have now.

Wait until as many people will buy what inventory is out now, then sell another batch so people prior will think "darn, what I really wanted was actually this outfit."

I don't think that they sell a lot of them. Currently almost all outfits are so bad looking... With some exceptions of course. The are people who likes to "play" the game in other way ^.^ No wonder why there are like 1/10 female char with breast size being bigger than their character's butt :D

1 minute ago, AuraLove said:

The pink one is cute! if they release it~ hope it doesn't come in an RNG box. would so buy one of that outfit for each character straight out.

I personally would like to get 4th in the top. Looks so stylish <3

NCSOFT take my money (Throws wallet into screen)!

Just now, kwolf said:

This is personal opinion. It looks like for some people it's too hard understand this.

Making assumptions about NCSoft's sales isn't an opinion.  That's like me saying I don't like turkey sandwiches so Subway must not sell many of them.

Give them a chance!

With all the costumes that have been released at their disposal i'm sure they'll make them available in the shop someway, If they put them all out in the shop in one go, they'll have nothing on hand to use in new promotions over the coming weeks and months.

Just now, Sigma081 said:

Making assumptions about NCSoft's sales isn't an opinion.  That's like me saying I don't like turkey sandwiches so Subway must not sell many of them.

I just said that I am one of those people who wants to spend money for outfits, but there is not a single one of my taste! Is that hard to understand for you? I am 100% sure you summoner player.

2 minutes ago, JennyRex said:

S00UJYW.png

It's a waiting game and I am willing to wait! <3 tons of costumes to be totally stoked for

Best thing about Lyn is that it's hard to find bad looking outfit for them :D Like in TERA with Elin race :D

34 minutes ago, kwolf said:

The thing is, that female costume are currently terrible. Either character will look old-fashioned with those medieval type costumes (too much fluffy/too much unnecessary details on it) or will look like a ****. Personally for me neither option is acceptable. The most stupid thing is that the probably best non-pvp costume (let's be honest both crimson ar cerulean outfits are superb looking ones) is the default Hongmoon outfit your get for free at lvl 1. The only 1 light costume on market is Wish and it's still terrible on females (exception Lyn obviously). Those pants... meh..

Please add more light cool/stylish looking outfits like Moonlight/Wish costumes.

Good examples:

90005f_21.jpg90253f_21.jpg90260f_21.jpg90270f_21.jpg

90215f_21.jpg90313f_21.jpg90316f_21.jpg90308f_21.jpg90261f_21.jpg 60022f_21.jpg90335f_21.jpg90334f_21.jpg 90300f_21.jpg 

Your customer, who wants spend some money on cool looking outfit. Peace!

And these outfits aren't half bad either!  Makes me want to make a Jin character now...oh wait, no warlock yet, nvm...

Just now, Erocerium said:

Is that....a fluffy sheep. . . 

shut_up_and_take_my_money-t2.jpg

ikr >o< cant wait for that one~ mixed with the pocky swords they have out right now it would just be an adorable-ness overload

(could even make a lovely Easter costume addition imo tho~ d:)

35 minutes ago, JennyRex said:

S00UJYW.png

It's a waiting game and I am willing to wait! <3 tons of costumes to be totally stoked for

I would totally buy that sheep outfit <3

The pink one in the first post is just too cute as well!

5 hours ago, JennyRex said:

S00UJYW.png

Where did you find this other than logging into the KR/CH version of the game? :( I want to preview some nice Lyn costumes too T.T 

Archived