So about the Help button...

Riktar85

Is this a joke? Im trying to find away to contact help in this game, LIKE EVERY OTHER MMO. I go to the the menu and click help..... guess what it brings up..... 4 little boxes.... THAT LINK TO THE INGAME STORE. Get that shit straightened up thats not what a help button is for, now for the reason I need help... walking in Twilight Garden for story quest and im become stuck in the instance door, cant move in or out, can only port out just to run back and get stuck again.

Yes I did, I think it may have been a desync or something I dont know, I came back after relog and it still did it, made a post and tried again and was able to progress. BTW i just hit all to get mouse and hit the b&s in corner to hit escape... Hit help and see what it does, Very informative option there...

1 hour ago, Riktar85 said:

Is this a joke? Im trying to find away to contact help in this game, LIKE EVERY OTHER MMO. I go to the the menu and click help..... guess what it brings up..... 4 little boxes.... THAT LINK TO THE INGAME STORE. Get that shit straightened up thats not what a help button is for, now for the reason I need help... walking in Twilight Garden for story quest and im become stuck in the instance door, cant move in or out, can only port out just to run back and get stuck again.

Keep pressing "W" if you're stuck in the portal. You'll move slowly bit by bit until you're through.

Many people have encountered this bug: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/173187-bug-at-twilight-garden-doungeon/#comment-1669517

Archived