Forums

How to get rid of Practice Citrine ?

MENT

10 hours ago, Lissy said:

you have to finish the quest....... there's a quest for putting it in then taking it back out, and when you finish the quest the guy takes it back from you

well i notice that i finish that quest already,  " i finished that quest (Equip > Unequip) but this crap is still stuck on my inventory... "

24 minutes ago, MENT said:

well i notice that i finish that quest already,  " i finished that quest (Equip > Unequip) but this crap is still stuck on my inventory... "

did you actually talk to the quest giver at the end of the second part to actually give the item back to him?

should show in the quest log if that is the missing step.

Otherwise you may need to do a bug report and see if they can auto remove it from your inventory for you.

17 hours ago, AceMaster said:

Happened in closed beta to some people. Personally didn't have a problem tough. The solution then was to equip gem on a trash weapon and sell the weapon to npc.

ty for this trick ill try soon

• 1 year later...
On 2/14/2016 at 3:03 AM, AceMaster said:

Happened in closed beta to some people. Personally didn't have a problem tough. The solution then was to equip gem on a trash weapon and sell the weapon to npc.

this worked, thank you! (although it's a post from 2016, still hahah)

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Put it on a crap weapon and sell that Weapon to a NPC dont work , game said you need to detach item on it in order to sell it.

so can't sell it , can't drop it, can't destroy it , can't store it.

Some player have that issue since 2015 ... it was 8 years ago ...