infinite challenge costume Impossible!

Dissey

I just reached 215 runs and are starting to think that the costume does not exist >.<

I would love to hear peoples stories in this cave or perhaps a picture of their achievement! 

PS: Is there a secret trick to get it ?

Edit: 217 now..

Edit: 219 ..

9 minutes ago, deadmesa said:

It's the flame gi right? I've seen lots of people with it. Don't give up

Yes it's the red one! I have yet to see anyone have it and slowly losing hope that it exists...but this helps thank you :D

2 minutes ago, OneYouHate said:

I don't know, far as I know there is no in game counter for that arena, not OCD enough to count a grind fest on a Korean made  MMO.  

There is! You get sealed dreadtide necklace each time you complete it :) currently i am at 219 which means 219 runs >.<

I am not giving up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your picture gave me motivation xD

Haha,  I learned about that costume at level 39, used google and promptly sped my leveling up, Hit lvl 41 and started clearing it. it finally dropped for me :) Keep at it you'll get it eventually no doubt about it.

I want the Gangplank from 4 man dungeon, gotta do some serious gearing up first before i can start that grind. red/white or the blonde long as its one of those and not the black and white one I'll be happy.

51 minutes ago, Dissey said:

I just reached 215 runs and are starting to think that the costume does not exist >.<

I would love to hear peoples stories in this cave or perhaps a picture of their achievement! 

PS: Is there a secret trick to get it ?

Edit: 217 now..

Edit: 219 ..

People did 2000 + runs to get the outfit , you're not anywhere near the point where you should complain :D

4 minutes ago, Kaom said:

I guePeople did 2000 + runs to get the outfit , you're not anywhere near the point where you should complain :D

I guess i'll have to quit work and my irl life for a while x.x

and here i thought my 225 runs was me being unlucky, i guess i'm in for quite a farm

43 minutes ago, Dissey said:

I guess i'll have to quit work and my irl life for a while x.x

and here i thought my 225 runs was me being unlucky, i guess i'm in for quite a farm

Maybe it will drop for you tomorrow in the first run , this is how RNG actually works :D You don't have to quit anything .

Has nothing to do with X amount of runs or tags, It is a random RARE drop, some have gotten it on 1st run on some have been running it for weeks and still have not gotten it.  If there is a certain criteria that needs to be met, 100% positive it is not 2K+ tags then it just drops, I only had 700 or so by the time it dropped for me. Amount of Tags are random as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know the drop rate of infinite Challenge? I wish NC soft would give us the drop rate % for items so we can at least estimate on how much time we would have to put in for certain items. Jeez... 2 weeks of running Dreadtide arena and im starting to get sick of it... For the people who have gotten this, have you guys just run this like 5 times a day or just grinded till you got it? I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel T.T

4 hours ago, Gkhjhh said:

Does anyone know the drop rate of infinite Challenge? I wish NC soft would give us the drop rate % for items so we can at least estimate on how much time we would have to put in for certain items. Jeez... 2 weeks of running Dreadtide arena and im starting to get sick of it... For the people who have gotten this, have you guys just run this like 5 times a day or just grinded till you got it? I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel T.T

There is no need to know the exact % of drop chance. Actualy if NCSoft released the exact drop rate there will be more spam like "Omg it should have been 1% drop rate. I did 100 runs and didn`t get my drop."

been Grinding just over 2 days now 118 runs so far gone from lvl 42 to 44 1/2 and ive just see it now says from  transmuting Outfits but it did say  Acquired from dreadtide aren like a week ago when i was leveling :S not sure if it still from there or have i wasted 18+ hours of boss farming for about 1g 23 silver :S wondering if any 1 els has got it since last patch

just had a look at the costumes u get from transmuting and its not in the list :S

cheers

To calculate the chances you will get the costume just use this formula.

1 - (1 - percent chance as a decimal) ^ number of runs

So using 1% as the chance.

Runs  Chance

1        1%

50      39.5%

100    63%

200    86%

1 hour ago, gewd said:

To calculate the chances you will get the costume just use this formula.

1 - (1 - percent chance as a decimal) ^ number of runs

So using 1% as the chance.

Runs  Chance

1        1%

50      39.5%

100    63%

200    86%

I wish it was that easy :D

I am currently at 400+ runs and still don't have the costume! can take a pic of my 400+ amulets later xD

Archived