Adorable Characters in Korean BNS

sAngels

2 minutes ago, sAngels said:

yep that's because I only shared my preset with few others. I just don't like my preset floating around random site.

wasnt that someone elses' preset though that youre using? its on the bbs website, i dont think you made the character.

(not trying to be rude and i understand that you dont want to share it, but just curious)

2 minutes ago, pinkpiggy said:

wasnt that someone elses' preset though that youre using? its on the bbs website, i dont think you made the character.

(not trying to be rude and i understand that you dont want to share it, but just curious)

no I'm the first one made this character. if you type nickanme in Korean bns, you will see that I upload that 4th photo at 2013. 
I don't think that's my preset. There are some other who copied my preset.

Just now, sAngels said:

no I'm the first one made this character. if you type nickanme in Korean bns, you will see that I upload that 4th photo at 2013. 
I don't think that's my preset. There are some other who copied my preset.

really? well wow... you did such a great job!! its super cute ; o ; <3

5 minutes ago, pinkpiggy said:

can you give the link?

4 minutes ago, Dowra said:

Honestly, after following the show off your character thread, I really dont find any of these are that impressive/creative.  

If I had to pick, number 5

if you want I can share it, I did copy of that preset and it almost 99.8% look same.

Archived