Amazing game.

Rastei

im in the 7f of Mushi and the server kicks me and when I relog im out of the mushin instance and had to do the whole shit again... Or start in the 5f again for 40silvers...

Im in poharan the server kicks me and when I relog I have to walk the whole path from the door to the poharan boss...

Amazing... starting to *cricket* me of this *cricket*ing game 1 month and it still kicks you and random errors...

I just wasted 20 euros on ncoins to renew my suscription and im starting to think that I wasted my money in a game that is full of errors and stupid daily farming shit...

I think im gona uninstall this game.

If you have a look at the past 5 years or so of NCSoft it shouldn't be unexpected, if it is run by a subsidiary then it normally isn't too bad, but anything run directly by ncsoft you should expect poor service and cash grabs, as far as resubbing goes, there is nothing on premium worth it if you have had premium before, a 7day to pack all the costumes in from leveling and to boost professions in that time to try and get your moneys worth is all premium is good for, when nobody is subbing to it because it is worthless they may take a second look and change it, don't expect the server situation to change either, aion and l2 suffered the same problems it is a ncwest infrastructure problem they have never cared to fix, try and enjoy the game for what it is before ncsoft kills it, and then go play something else.

28 minutes ago, Azseri said:

If you have a look at the past 5 years or so of NCSoft it shouldn't be unexpected, if it is run by a subsidiary then it normally isn't too bad, but anything run directly by ncsoft you should expect poor service and cash grabs, as far as resubbing goes, there is nothing on premium worth it if you have had premium before, a 7day to pack all the costumes in from leveling and to boost professions in that time to try and get your moneys worth is all premium is good for, when nobody is subbing to it because it is worthless they may take a second look and change it, don't expect the server situation to change either, aion and l2 suffered the same problems it is a ncwest infrastructure problem they have never cared to fix, try and enjoy the game for what it is before ncsoft kills it, and then go play something else.

I just started playing , is it that bad wow ?

Archived