If i had power to change things

Ninfu

On 14.02.2016 г. at 0:27 PM, Ninfu said:

Yeah its not like they sell directly items or items that are only available from Hongmoon store. But consider about how much can be said about convience and p2w.

Getting one moonwater transformation stone or 20-30 soulstones is most certainly convience but when its multipied by 10-100 then i see it as p2w. Its just because how much players can skip with buying stuff. We're not talking about 30min / few hours of work more likely talking about hundreds of hours. Thats why i defy them as p2w and bad for game. Yet alone these things are bad for economy.

Having 50% visitors from NA is not excuse to have bad service in EU. We're still paying 15% more than NA players if we want to purchase same things. Thats more than enough reason have own maintenance times in EU.

Also that data you're suggesting is not reliable. Only one who actually knows how many players in each region has is Ncsoft. We cannot visitors data as our argument because its not just reliable.

Yeah ill fix stuf later today. English aint my strong suite

When it's not completely reliable , it's the only data that we have . If you have better suggestion , let's hear it .

Oh and by the way , europeans paying more doesn't mean they buy more stuff . So basicly your argument is invalid .

11 minutes ago, Kaom said:

When it's not completely reliable , it's the only data that we have . If you have better suggestion , let's hear it .

Oh and by the way , europeans paying more doesn't mean they buy more stuff . So basicly your argument is invalid .

Because its not reliable we cannot use it as fact. And we can have all the data from outside Ncsoft we can but it still might be off waaaay too much to called even worth of noticing. Yeah sure got suggestion how about we dont speculate something that we dont know. You can say that theres more NA players than EU it might be true but it might not be true. Problem is that we dont know and we will never know till Ncsoft decides to publish some sort of numbers.

And oh btw same can be said NA. Who knows if theres anyone using dollars while EU player pay more for their services. You cant argue about that if EU is 15% more expensive then we should get fair treatmen and that is fact.

22 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

Because its not reliable we cannot use it as fact. And we can have all the data from outside Ncsoft we can but it still might be off waaaay too much to called even worth of noticing. Yeah sure got suggestion how about we dont speculate something that we dont know. You can say that theres more NA players than EU it might be true but it might not be true. Problem is that we dont know and we will never know till Ncsoft decides to publish some sort of numbers.

And oh btw same can be said NA. Who knows if theres anyone using dollars while EU player pay more for their services. You cant argue about that if EU is 15% more expensive then we should get fair treatmen and that is fact.

It is a fact , if you have bothered checking .

Now stop running your mouth for a second and check , not gonna read that wall of wild guesses and assumtions .

11 minutes ago, Kaom said:

It is a fact , if you have bothered checking .

Now stop running your mouth for a second and check , not gonna read that wall of wild guesses and assumtions .

Yeah sure you have zero facts about which region has more players or which region is more profitable only fact in here is that EU hongmoon store and ncsoft services are 15% higher than NA and EU players are treated like second rate players.

Just now, Ninfu said:

Yeah sure you have zero facts about which region has more players or which region is more profitable only fact in here is that EU hongmoon store and ncsoft services are 15% higher than NA and EU players are treated like second rate players.

NA servers have more players , check blade and soul dojo.

Do some research instead of running your mouth . 

1 minute ago, Kaom said:

NA servers have more players , check blade and soul dojo.

Do some research instead of running your mouth . 

You have unofficial data that is not reliable. YEs it might be true and might not but its not fact. You cannot be 100% certain about this and this is another fact.

Instead of sounding like typical idiotic american how about use some of your brain powers which you got when you were born.

Just now, Ninfu said:

You have unofficial data that is not reliable. YEs it might be true and might not but its not fact. You cannot be 100% certain about this and this is another fact.

Nice facts , you can't be 100% certain about anything in life - that's a simple fact .

1 minute ago, Kaom said:

Nice facts , you can't be 100% certain about anything in life - that's a simple fact .

But lets now go with your assumption which might be true i've never denied that. So theres more NA players so what? Eu is still 15% more expensive and it does not mean that NA is more profitable than EU.

Na could have 1m more players but at the same time EU might be more profitable. We will never know these things only thing that is for sure is that EU is 15% more expensive and that alone should give us rights to have same treatmen as NA region

It seems to me that NCSoft may be a little off the mark about what makes money in microtransactions. It's the fact that they are 'so small you can't even notice them'.

If you were selling costumes at 5 USD a piece, I wouldn't mind that they are character bound. I wouldn't mind that players can't resell them in the market. I wouldn't mind that we don't get a wardrobe unless we sub.

But when you ask 15 USD for a SHIRT TO PUT ON A FEMALE AVATAR, that is CHARACTER BOUND ON PICK UP, that I CAN'T TRADE EVEN ACROSS MY ACCOUNT (so good luck saving it for warlock, I hope you don't click that box by mistake in the following months), that I DON'T HAVE INVENTORY SPACE TO PUT IT IN WHEN I GET BORED, then you know what maybe I should just get one of these shirts I have and tell my GF to use for me every time I'm playing the game.

It becomes even more evident when you see people who wasted about 500 euros to get that winter jacket when you could easily buy a REAL ONE with that money. And possibly a female to use it for you aswell.

Archived