If i had power to change things

Ninfu

Hello hallo.

So i'd like to say that this is not about class balance or game but more about NCsoft and how they've devided to run this and if i had power i would change many things to better so im just making now this wishfull feedback about stuff which would be from my point of view right move to do.
But furtherdo pls read sections that might interest you or read whole post. Its lot and let me know what you think and make own suggestion. Only way to get anything done is to rise huge army of angry nerds so together we're strong but alone we're weak.

1. Introduction / random words about my view point

2. Hongmoon Store

3.P2W or P2C?

4.NA favoritisim / servers
5.Bugs

1. Introduction / random words about my view point

So overall im happy with game but im not happy with NCsoft. Theres several little things when combined together makes huge mess and make me not want to spent any more money to this company. I've been regretting buying master pack for few weeks now and i wish i could get it back. I've once in my life blocked one game company which i wont be naming in here but that means i never touch any game which is under them for simple reason and that is because they screwed everything and Ncsoft is not far to becoming second blocked game company. Atm i see Ncsoft as bad as EA, Ubisoft and Activision. I loathe those 3 companies but now and then they produce nice products but generally as company they're horrible and i dont like how they work and Ncsoft is not far behind.

Game companies are like any other company that needs to make profit but many of them fail to do so or they make half assed job as NCsoft. Thought pls remember now this is solely my point of view and i cant say in fact if this is actually profitable or maximized situation where they would make tons of profit but atleast for me Ncsoft has let me down and failed really hard. There will always be players who buy costumes or ingame items for high prices but im not one of them. More about that later on. Thats that now lets move on.

2. Hongmoon Store

This is biggest dissapointment and failure in my eyes. Currently what i think of it is majorly overpriced and not worth of paying. Also im not getting feeling like i want to spent money on this company. I spent like hundreds of euros to buy skins in HoTS while they were not that amazing compared to some skins in LoL but in LoL too i wanted to buy skins that i liked and because it was worth and now in BnS i just cant justify costume costs between 15-25euros. No thank you. So if had power to change things i would completely rework Ncsofts marketing strategy and it could be even more profitable than before. Before going what i would do and change ill give one example about something so keep this in mind and this example is bit bigger than just one game companys ingame store but anyway it will demostrate sometimes how higher prices wont make as much profit as lower prices would. Few years back in finland yes im from finland. Our government who is somewhat incapable of doing right thing made big mistake. They decided to up taxes of buying new cars which resulted dratisctic drops of sales. In year they lost 200m euros because of this and it keeps going. So is it really wise to have overpriced stuff and cause company to loose money than make it?
I cant just simply justify simple costume worth of 15euros just because i can get skin/animations/diffrent voices for my character in moba games for 2-10 euros. Some times limited editions are for higher price and they might be lot cooler

My reworked Hongmoon Store and Free/Premium membership

-Costume prices reduced

-Old costumes 7 euros / dollars

-New costumes 10 euros / dollars
-Dragon pouches reduced to 20 coins / ea also bundles adjusted to be lower.
-Name change voucher reduced to 800
-Character alteration voucher reduced to 800
-Character migration (New service) 1200
-Training Expansion ticket reduced to 600
-I would try to get diffrent type of dyes in game so players could recolor costumes if it was possible i would price them around 200coins.
-Rng box cost 75coins containing only cosmetic items.

Weekly sales. Each week one older costume gets selected for sale. Price cut down to 5 euros =400 points. Top of that convience items like dragon pouches having bigger pundle now and then for sale with nice offer.

Also Ncsoft does not give any kind of bonus if coins to anyone who buys larger sums of them. So i would change that too
400ncoin = 5e
800+bonus 100 = 10e
1600+bonus 200= 20e
4000+bonus 350=50e
8000+bonus 700=100e

Maybe i forgot something but hopefully not oh yeah no any p2w items nor "p2c". Players who cant play that much can start using currency exchang to trade coins for ingame gold so ingame store dont have to never again contain any sort of materials to ruin economy and so on.

Now lets work bit Free user / premium membership.

Free users would receive some love from me.

-1   more rows for vault (both tabs) and inventory
-Limited Wardrobe 10-15 slots

Premium Membership

There are very few perks that are actually usefull or worth of getting but paying that 959coins per month for subpar service is not worth. So im gonna try to rework it bit more.

-2 more rows for inventory + vault tabs 1 more

-Unlimited Wardrobe

-Pretty much all what we get now
-5 more daily quests per day
-2 rng boxes
-one extra tab for vault which would be account bound and used by any character from your account. 3 rows in total and can be expanded with dragon pouches.

So being premium they've small advantage over free users and get their weapon evolving stuff bit faster than free player. Which i can certainly call pay to convience.

Then i would rework Daily Dash. Currently theres no costume and sadly pretty much 90% of stuff there is useless atleast for me. I would keep daily dash as 8 week rotation but would offer from first round one costume and after thats achieved players can continue to get their free stuff from spin tho without costume reward.

3.P2W or P2C?

So in first livestream Ncsoft promised us that this game would not contain any P2W elements in store and it took whole 2 weeks to them break this promise. Well some players might call them pay to convience but well call them what ever you want it still wont change the fact that Ncsoft generated new stuff for players to sell and allowed few players who bought them hundreds and hundreds get all materials they needed to upgrade everything to max and even save up enough to get legendary to max with very little effort. So these boxes could cut progression time by 95-99% over those who didnt buy these and this is what i call P2W. Even if they dont directly sell items but these boxes allowed players to skip so much that i would be better just to sell fully upgraded items for 200euros/dollars instead of causing harm to other players and causing few professions to become completely useless.

This and everything else that Ncsoft has done or not done has caused me to almost blacklist this company but so far i just like too much game that i've somewhat forgiven them but im not spending single euro to this company because its not worth of it.

Also we cannot trust their word that we dont follow path of CN BnS where they sell legendary items through store nor we cant close that we're not getting new rng box that makes thing again even worse.

Now someone might think why this is diffrent from currency exchange? Well the thing here is that with boxes Ncsoft generates new stuff to game like moonwater transformation stones and with crashing market with these cause harm to others. Some players benefit from it because prices drop but then its not worth of crafting them anymore because cost of crafting stones is more than stones are worth. Also in currency exhange money switches owner thats it. IF ncsoft sold gold directly then it would be kind of same thing but even then little bit diffrent but hopefully we dont see this cricket stuff anymore.

4.NA favoritisim / servers / game optimization

So far Ncsoft has decided to favor NA over EU and ignored our request over own maintenance times and they've yet to offer any solution for europeans. Server maintenances should've been figured out BEFORE game wen live. This is so huge amateurish mistake that remotely decent game company does not make. They failed Eu players so hard. Europeans are already paying 15% higher for this game if they use store to buy anything and at the same time Ncsoft just ignored us completely. Well hopefully in future this is fixed.

Also note about servers. While europeans have world servers in Germany still these servers are subpar at best and im not going to scream omfg im lagging stuff but heres something to think. Many of you might notice small delays on skills and so on but for me i notice it instantly. In mornings i can as Assassin deal like 20-40% more dmg just because im not having single delay and theres no heavy load on servers but quess what when theres peak time oh man it was horrible to play. I even contacted Ncsoft and they put blame on my internet provider and even with them i contacted them and we did all we could problem did not get solved. So im having hard time believing its my connection that causes this rather than that its Ncsofts subpar servers. Well i finally found solution but it cant be long term solution just because Ncsoft is cutting corners with their servers. You guys cannot expect players to just go and sub WTfast so they can have playable expierence and even then its not as optimal as it would if you guys did better job. Now with WTfast im not getting that huge ping diffrence its like 10-15 and less spikes and no packet loss which made this game playable. Im happy about it but i cant see playing this game and paying 10 dollars for VPN and supporting you guys with premium not going to happen. I rather drop game and wont pay anything. So i highly recommend Ncsoft work your servers so they actually can handle more players than what they can now.

So you guys were supposed to optimize this game? Care to explain why my FPS dropped like 50 after patch. Im running high end pc and every thing is up to date also i can run any other game i've played with max graph without any problems. Im not sure if you screwed something with this patch but this still requires a lot work. Now others might wonder what kind of computer: i7 6700k, GTX970, 16GB DDR4 2400mhz, win10. So my computer should run this game without any problem in any situation. Highly recommend you guys to work these problems.

5. Bugs

With latest patch they broke more than they fixed. These things happen it cant be helped but heres something. If like summoners who suffers hugely from taunt bug should be repaired in day or two. This effects lot of players and for example friend of mine stopped playing because it was unplayable.

Also theres increased amount situations for Assassins where they cannot use Shadow Dash. This is not situation where players is effected by debuff which does not allow you to use movement skills. I've suffered from this bug ages. It was in beta it was before this patch but now it happens all the time. So what happens im behind the target spamming my 1 for shadow dash and well game starts screaming "cannot be used under current conditions" while theres nothing that effects on it. This has happened in arena while Dash should be available but game says its not and i had no debuff that would effect on this and also it happens in PVE all the time. Top of that sometimes it even says i cant use any of my dmg skills and screams same sentence. Its starting to get annoying. So do better job with testing and finding out this stuff. Theres so many things bugging in latest patch.

Well that was lots of text. Im happy about game but not happy about company that runs it and with their strategy i just cant justify spending any money to this company and support them. Some of you might be happy about how things are but im not and if you're happy please tell me why are you happy.

Let the discussion begin

I'd like to compare NCSOFT to ''Dagobert Duck'' greedy as *cricket* but the joke will be on them, ever seen dagobert duck with a girlfriend? No ofcourse not, because if you only care about money you will end up alone and unhappy, or in this case with a dead game, well said Sir.

2 hours ago, Ninfu said:

2. Hongmoon Store

This is biggest dissapointment and failure in my eyes. Currently what i think of it is majorly overpriced and not worth of paying. Also im not getting feeling like i want to spent money on this company.

Let the discussion begin

Sorry, I was going to read more, but I cannot see how you can claim you have a better solution when you do not have the most simple fact correct.

Facts:

1. NCoin -> you can only purchase this using real money

2. HMCoin -> You can ONLY get this by trading in game gold with another player with NCoin. The exchange is not yet implemented.

3. Cash Shop -> You can only use NCoin to buy items here. These items will costs REAL money.

4. HM Store -> You can ONLY use HMCoin to buy items here. Since everything here is HMCoin, no real money is spent by the player.

Maybe after understanding the above 4, you want to revisit your OP.

-Rng box cost 75coins containing only cosmetic items."

Youd be screwing yourself pricing that so long lol Unless it was a random ingame cosmetic only.

"Weekly sales. Each week one older costume gets selected for sale. Price cut down to 5 euros =400 points. Top of that convience"

If you knew every week an outfit was getting a sale, there are view people that would ever bother buying it full price.

Though the other changes  would be reasonable on my first glance.

56 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

Sorry, I was going to read more, but I cannot see how you can claim you have a better solution when you do not have the most simple fact correct.

Facts:

1. NCoin -> you can only purchase this using real money

2. HMCoin -> You can ONLY get this by trading in game gold with another player with NCoin. The exchange is not yet implemented.

3. Cash Shop -> You can only use NCoin to buy items here. These items will costs REAL money.

4. HM Store -> You can ONLY use HMCoin to buy items here. Since everything here is HMCoin, no real money is spent by the player.

Maybe after understanding the above 4, you want to revisit your OP.

Where did i ever mention Hcoins? Nowhere.

I fully know that players can in future buy stuff from store with hcoins which is not yet implamented fully and that might effect the prices too but sadly for example lets say they would reduce Ncoin costs they could at that point either keep Hcoin costs because its not like we're getting Hcoins anywhere.

Lets look how much moba games sells their champions/heros even if they're available for ingame currency. A lot jsut because how much it would take to buy all heroes with ingame currency. Same can work in here too. Also it depends which rate players are willing to sell gold.

Point is that if they overprice their real money sells they just force / turn players to get them with gold or not spent real money at all.  Point what i want to make is that players are more willing to spent more money if they can get stuff with decent prices and if they're happy for service Ncsoft provides at that point they're more willing to spent hundreds and hundreds over time

54 minutes ago, Dowra said:

-Rng box cost 75coins containing only cosmetic items."

Youd be screwing yourself pricing that so long lol Unless it was a random ingame cosmetic only.

"Weekly sales. Each week one older costume gets selected for sale. Price cut down to 5 euros =400 points. Top of that convience"

If you knew every week an outfit was getting a sale, there are view people that would ever bother buying it full price.

Though the other changes  would be reasonable on my first glance.

Well i was thinking kind of similar thing to CSGO. While its not literally same thing but rngbox that can have store costumes in it + as filler costumes from game. But overall i think rng boxes should only contain cosmetic items and not items that is used upgrading your gear (making character more powerfull)

Theres few ways like:

Having random store reward in boxes but having hit and miss chances where player wont get anything but this is kind of sad way to do it. Either you win or not.

Then which i said typed above.

Ofc if you have any other ideas but try to keep not contain any sort of "power" stuff :p Unless you actually want this game to become much more p2w

11 minutes ago, NueHoujuu said:

The problem is that, even if they improve the system later, they've given people a bad introduction instead of giving them a good introduction and making it better or, having put their foot in the door, maybe made things more how they are now.

If i dont remember wrong they did not change prices after beta and even then there was lot players saying they were too expensive. They had every chance of fixing it before dmg was done.

Only way to repair dmg what is done is to take resposibility and make new plan.

Back in school when i was studying marketing there was nice line. It takes only 1 bad impression to customer never come back and to overcome that it takes 15 good impressions to customer come back. After i heard that its been sticking in my head and i've kind of started living according to it. For example if i go to restaurant and food is subpar and nothing like it was advertiset or service is bad most likely ill never return to place unless they make huge changes.

what an essay here, no matter how much effort you put in here, there are tons of people buying stuffs in hongmoon store(including myself) Just go to big town and watch how many ppl are wearing those valentine costumes. Why would NC lower the price when there is such high demand? Their goal is to make maximum profit, not volunteering, it is completely understandable it is over priced at this time, but it will indeed be changed as sales will go down.

One thing I keep seeing people do is commit the mistake of comparing the prices to moba prices. This is not a moba. If you compared costume prices to the prices of costumes from other MMORPGs, they are actually quite comparable, if not cheaper.

Inventory expansions are more on the expensive side. Inventory expansion is probably the most expensive out of any MMORPG, even moreso than Vindictus, which is crazy expensive.

The other services are also pretty comparable in price, including even the extra skill tab. The only thing that appears to be outrageously expensive to me is what it takes to unlock your vault/inventory. If they were to drop the prices now, people that had previously bought them would be pretty salty, so I don't think they will, not without issuing ncoins to everyone that bought dragon pouches, lol.

If like summoners who suffers hugely from taunt bug should be repaired in day or two. This effects lot of players and for example friend of mine stopped playing because it was unplayable.

I kind of disagree with this about taunts. Summoners are just plainly op. They have ridiculous DPS. With a summoner, I was able to out DPS 9 people playing their hearts out. This was because I was able to spam attacks due to cat tanking while they had to defend. Even without the taunts, I still out DPS them because I just kite now. Moving side to side allows you to dodge attacks easily enough.

In any other MMORPG, if you dish out too much damage, you get agro. The cat's taunt was op. Even with this nerf, the cat's taunt is still op. According to people, while the cat's taunt is up, they can unload non-stop DPS. That to me is still ridiculously op. The taunts I'm used to just increase agro meter a bit, meaning that casters can still easily take agro. You guys are way too spoiled. Try playing EverQuest 1 mages and see how quickly your current "unload as much DPS as possible" attitude will get you killed. I think the taunt needs to be completely removed if cat maintains its current DPS. Otherwise, cat DPS should be lowered dramatically and taunt nerfed a bit more... but that's my opinion.

You might want to change the " P2C" to " P4C " .

Oh and about the NA thing , check the B&S reddit + B&S website traffic on any website for estimating traffic form countries and tell me what you see .

I 'll tell you what I saw : 50 % + of the visitors are from the NA .

3 hours ago, Ninfu said:

Where did i ever mention Hcoins? Nowhere.

Unless you actually want this game to become much more p2w

Your complain is about what? Prices in the Hongmoon store??? What do you think is the currency in the HM-Store?? HM-Coin.

How can you be P2W, when you are selling in game gold to NCoin players in exchange for HMCoin for you to buy the items in the HM Store? People really need to understand how HMCoin <- gold <- NCoin work. You have spent ZERO IRL $$.

4 hours ago, AttacKat said:

Your complain is about what? Prices in the Hongmoon store??? What do you think is the currency in the HM-Store?? HM-Coin.

How can you be P2W, when you are selling in game gold to NCoin players in exchange for HMCoin for you to buy the items in the HM Store? People really need to understand how HMCoin <- gold <- NCoin work. You have spent ZERO IRL $$.

You do realise store is called hongmoon store. ? Press f10 and check whats the name and then start arquing about HMcoins / Ncoins

Maybe you should check the facts / understand them.

25 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

You do realise store is called hongmoon store. ? Press f10 and check whats the name and then start arquing about HMcoins / Ncoins

So let me get this straight , you expect people to use common sense and read before they answer on the forums ? cmonBruh 

The Hongmoon store suggestion :

I agree to most of it.

Premium Membership suggestion:

Don't agree to most it.

P2W or P2C:

I believe this game is still on the P2C side of things as there are not any real P2W elements present. The RNG Boxes are really bad in my opinion as they give very less things compared to what your paying for and unless somebody got a huge cash pile then and only then he would be able to use them to progress through the game.

What i believe a P2W element is that when something very essential for the growth/progress of a player in the game is ONLY available through the Hongmoon/Cash Shop then it is considered as a P2W element, and as of today there is nothing like that in the store.

For eg: Dragon trade pouches are only available through the store and some events so they can be considered P2W. No. They are not essential for the progress of the player in the game they only make that so called progress a little smoother and convenient.

NA  favoritism/Server optimization suggestion:

I agree to everything.

Bugs Suggestion :

I agree to everything.

Happy Days Everybody :)

58 minutes ago, DroxX9 said:

P2W or P2C:

I believe this game is still on the P2C side of things as there are not any real P2W elements present. The RNG Boxes are really bad in my opinion as they give very less things compared to what your paying for and unless somebody got a huge cash pile then and only then he would be able to use them to progress through the game.

What i believe a P2W element is that when something very essential for the growth/progress of a player in the game is ONLY available through the Hongmoon/Cash Shop then it is considered as a P2W element, and as of today there is nothing like that in the store.

For eg: Dragon trade pouches are only available through the store and some events so they can be considered P2W. No. They are not essential for the progress of the player in the game they only make that so called progress a little smoother and convenient.

Yeah its not like they sell directly items or items that are only available from Hongmoon store. But consider about how much can be said about convience and p2w.

Getting one moonwater transformation stone or 20-30 soulstones is most certainly convience but when its multipied by 10-100 then i see it as p2w. Its just because how much players can skip with buying stuff. We're not talking about 30min / few hours of work more likely talking about hundreds of hours. Thats why i defy them as p2w and bad for game. Yet alone these things are bad for economy.

8 hours ago, Kaom said:

Oh and about the NA thing , check the B&S reddit + B&S website traffic on any website for estimating traffic form countries and tell me what you see .

Having 50% visitors from NA is not excuse to have bad service in EU. We're still paying 15% more than NA players if we want to purchase same things. Thats more than enough reason have own maintenance times in EU.

Also that data you're suggesting is not reliable. Only one who actually knows how many players in each region has is Ncsoft. We cannot visitors data as our argument because its not just reliable.

9 hours ago, Kaom said:

Yeah ill fix stuf later today. English aint my strong suite

8 hours ago, Ninfu said:

Okay, but this still doesn't change the fact that it is pointless to complain about high prices for NCoin purchases, when NCS already have given you the ability to get everything for FREE.

1 hour ago, AttacKat said:

Okay, but this still doesn't change the fact that it is pointless to complain about high prices for NCoin purchases, when NCS already have given you the ability to get everything for FREE.

Nothing is never free and that was not point of this thread.

You're absolutely right that players can in future trade gold for outfits but personally i rather spent my gold for my upgrades and support ncsoft directly by purchasing costumes from their store but i cannot justify 15euro price tack on simple costumes when many other games offer much more with less price.

Lets take very simple example from Heroes of the storm or LoL

Where players buy skin for 2-15 euros. Theres weekly sales for skins in hots which takes them down by 50%. And then theres punbles. Theres lot more value purchasing skins in those games than spending it to Ncsoft. And its bad way of handling things.

Usually in Moba genre when player buys skin they get completely diffrent look for their character + animations + voice acting. Ofc cheapest ones are just look based but few extra euros might give you more cool stuff and more value over purchase.

Then lets look at costumes. Players get piece of clothing thats it. Top of that its heavily over priced so i cant just simply justify it.

Lets just go to imaginary world where Ncsoft actually tried to get players happy and get them to point where they would fill their pockets with more cash.

If they reduced costume prices to 10 euros they would've to sell 33% more of them to cover up that high price and i can certainly bet that it would not be even hard to chieve. Top of that if they had weekly sales which would boost up their sales even more.

Its simple marketing and pricing things right. There will always be players who are willing to pay for overpriced products like apple.

10 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

Nothing is never free and that was not point of this thread.

You're absolutely right that players can in future trade gold for outfits but personally i rather spent my gold for my upgrades and support ncsoft directly by purchasing costumes from their store but i cannot justify 15euro price tack on simple costumes when many other games offer much more with less price.

Its simple marketing and pricing things right. There will always be players who are willing to pay for overpriced products like apple.

I understand what you are trying to say, but this is NCS and they are doing things based on their business model that works for them, not another company's model. SE FF14 ARR charges you to buy the game up front, then you have to pay a monthly sub to play it, plus they have a cash shop. BnS is free, and the month is cheaper. but their cash shop is more expensive.

They have the sales figures, so they must be basing those prices from sale results, and for sure they cannot be charging higher prices if the sales aren't happening. EG: People claiming they have spent hundreds on some RNG boxes last week.

35 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

I understand what you are trying to say, but this is NCS and they are doing things based on their business model that works for them, not another company's model. SE FF14 ARR charges you to buy the game up front, then you have to pay a monthly sub to play it, plus they have a cash shop. BnS is free, and the month is cheaper. but their cash shop is more expensive.

They have the sales figures, so they must be basing those prices from sale results, and for sure they cannot be charging higher prices if the sales aren't happening. EG: People claiming they have spent hundreds on some RNG boxes last week.

How about you do your research for once right.

Entry for FFXIV 10.99e

Standard FFXIV 12.99e

BnS 11.98e

So if you want to compare things theres already cheaper version in FFXIV. Not much diffrence does not really matter but for once get things right at the start of argument.

Top of that their store is 30-70% cheaper or something like that

Problem with Hongmoon Store is that it does not make me want to spent any money. Otherhand when i watch items what i could get from FFXIV store and seeing them for better price i would want to buy something if i really played the game and found something.

In BnS costumes are really huge part of game and when i see overpriced stuff coming all the time. First they started at 15euros then newer costumes came with 17.5e price tack and now the 25euro bundle so theres not single reason to justify purchases.

Tho that 25euro bundle containst classes / costume + some useless ingame items that no one really needs or want. If they were sold sperately they would go for 15e costume + classes 5 euros and white / charms are worthless and theres no point of buying them. So how can you seriously defend this company?

May i ask you a question? are you ncsoft fanboy and accept everything they do?

6 hours ago, Ninfu said:

6 hours ago, Ninfu said:

How about you do your research for once right.

Sorry for not doing the research *right* as I only paid it for <2 yrs as one of the original Legacy accounts with my char name listed in the game credit. *sarcasm*

Nevertheless, still doesn't change the fact that FF14 ARR makes you buy the game, charges a mo/sub, and have a cash store.

But you did highlighted a different issue with is NCS doesn't charge the same rate as USD since EU has a higher exchange rate.

18 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

Sorry for not doing the research *right* as I only paid it for <2 yrs as one of the original Legacy accounts with my char name listed in the game credit. *sarcasm*

Nevertheless, still doesn't change the fact that FF14 ARR makes you buy the game, charges a mo/sub, and have a cash store.

But you did highlighted a different issue with is NCS doesn't charge the same rate as USD since EU has a higher exchange rate.

Not my problem if you cant figure everything out by urself like name of ingame store or how much stuff costs at FFXIV.

If you actually read my post i brought this up already and im personally fine that EU is paying 15% more than Na if we get same treatment as NA which we dont currently get.

Also point of NCsoft having hongmoon store is to make players feeling like they want to buy and spent money on them. Currently thats not happening atleast for me and maybe others too just because how high priced items are.

And future we can exchange our gold to Hcoins which has same costs as Ncoins (1200) so theres no real reason to buy costumes with cash, If they were priced like 800 Ncoin and 1200 Hcoin for example myself i might thing hmm i've spent hours getting this gold i just buy costume because its priced well.

Archived