Is summoner still a good class for solo pve

Snappy

18 minutes ago, Bezerko said:

If you're not good at aggro management like myself the change won't affect you much.  My cat rarely tanked stuff.  The bad guys always ended up chasing me.

And this is where the Noob players, or New players get rewarded =P, and i am like you, i didnt noticed this change because...to be honest, i didnt know the Q was a taunt xD, never used it for that, i just used it to save my cat from Boss's, good for us! =3

I heard that the change was a known bug. Current Bug list does have this in it:

• [NEW 2/11] Issues affecting Summoner abilities.

Which lend credence to it being a bug. I would wait on deciding to drop your summoner. if you enjoy it, play it. 

2 minutes ago, Temjiu said:

I heard that the change was a known bug. Current Bug list does have this in it:

• [NEW 2/11] Issues affecting Summoner abilities.

Which lend credence to it being a bug. I would wait on deciding to drop your summoner. if you enjoy it, play it. 

where we can see that list ??

It doesn't impact you much, I still use my pet to tank dungeons etc, it just means the pet isn't tanking all the time, if there is 2 summoners you can rotate taunts for a full pet tank, or classes that can grab bosses can do so inbetween etc, or if you have someone that is happy to tank, you can switch the pet to dps, as it actually does a fair bit of damage which you don't get while tanking with it, solo play is still pretty much faceroll/easy mode compared to other classes-

Archived