Lf Mentor in (sin) pvp. Compensation offered ! See inside for details !

Thoron

Hello everyone ,

I'm looking for an experienced assassin pvper to show me some of the ropes and be a sparring partner. I would prefer someone with a high rating if possible. 

Naturally, I understand that time is the most valuable resource we have, so I'm willing to compensate you for your time. I'm thinking either dragon pouches or a costume or the Ncoin equivalent. We can work out the details later and fine tune them.

I'm seeking someone to help me out mostly due to my personal time constraints and bieng I'm a setting where pve is favored (part of a small clan.)

I am fully fluent in English and French. I would prefer if my mentor to be was able to use a voice server to communicate  ( I have a teamspeak 3 server )

If this sounds like something you would like to do, please reply to me here , I look forward to working with and learning from you.

I've Looked into the ToS and what I'm asking for is legal since I am not paying in actually currency.

Furthermore I understand I could watch guides and just practice them,  however this being an MMO I would prefer speaking to someone in real time.  Just my preference really , thank you !

Edit : forgot to mention that I'm on poharan,  however this shouldn't be a problem since we can cross que. My time zone is also EST.

Someone is sincerely reaching out for help. Don't call him lazy...

I hope you find someone soon! I would help you, but I don't think I'm qualified. I'd be more than happy to spar with you (FM). Send me a forum PM (since were different server I can't add you)

3 hours ago, TerraDraco said:

Dont be lazy and use Google...

I don't see how I'm being lazy -.-"

I'm not asking  " omg can't beat x class , please show me how"

I'm respectfully asking for a sparring partner and if they can be a mentor I would greatly appreciate it.  And I know the value of time -.-" 

I understand I could google/YouTube but I also stated why I would prefer talking to someone...I guess u didn't read my post ,but that's fine.

3 hours ago, Reahz said:

Someone is sincerely reaching out for help. Don't call him lazy...

I hope you find someone soon! I would help you, but I don't think I'm qualified. I'd be more than happy to spar with you (FM). Send me a forum PM (since were different server I can't add you)

Awesome thank you !!

What's ur time zone ?:D

I'm an assassin myself, I hit plat in the preseason and I'm floating around 1700 now, I dont think I'm good enough to mentor you but I can show you a combo or two and spar you whenever you like.

Feel free to send me a request, ign is the same as my forum name

-CynicalFyre

Ebon Hall

15 hours ago, CynicalFyre said:

I'm an assassin myself, I hit plat in the preseason and I'm floating around 1700 now, I dont think I'm good enough to mentor you but I can show you a combo or two and spar you whenever you like.

Feel free to send me a request, ign is the same as my forum name

-CynicalFyre

Ebon Hall

Awesome , I'll be sending you a pm on Monday afternoon :) thank us o much , even if we are just sparring !

Ok, sorry, I admit I didnt read all of it. As LBD (or blade cancer) I can advice you to never rush attack us. Best way to do it is by keeping distance and you can try to bait out our V by getting close or using that body swap thing and than strait away use SS. V is what makes easy games vs assasins for me - in first few secs they jump invis on me and I just use V to stun them and lift them in air, than I follow either whit Z or force chocke and usually that leads to almost instant game over. That dont work against those who dont rush and be anoying fcks (sorry, just hate passive play,but thats what assasins should be) who stay far and come on me whem they have all escapes on cd. 

Btw I dont use usual LBD build. My version is super heavy cc.

Archived