Drop FPS after updating

carolsama1993

So... i know 987429374203940928049823 people are complaining about drop fps and lag...

But I would like to have some help cause idk exactly how it started... 

i have updated my drivers the same day as game update released [february 10th]... it started after this :')

I was able to play with 40~50 fps with medium quality (3/5) .. and now with the 1/5 i'm having 20 fps that drop all the time to 2~6 fps... it's IMPOSSIBLE to play

So anyone could give me a tip? 

Should i reverse the update from drivers? (if yes, HOW?!) .. or are u guys having the same problem after the update and i have nothing to do for now... (?)

my notebook specs

JuS4WKZ.png

Z8A1654.png

Yes I am experiencing also the same problem . Funny thing is that in latest patch they said performance optimization but it got alot worse .

Try downloading 15.12 driver from amd for graphic card . It will  give you few fps if you dont have downlocking issues with it .

2 hours ago, yeLLowJawn said:

Yes I am experiencing also the same problem . Funny thing is that in latest patch they said performance optimization but it got alot worse .

Try downloading 15.12 driver from amd for graphic card . It will  give you few fps if you dont have downlocking issues with it .

I already update to the latest version too :x 

Even when i got 30-40 fps in game, it keeps freezing or with lag too :')

Archived