Lol I thought Summoners were OP

Vecejj

Blade dancer = Resist resist air combo resist resist air combo Resist resist air combo resist resist air combo Resist resist air combo resist resist air combo Resist resist air combo resist resist air combo Resist resist air combo resist resist air combo Resist resist air combo resist resist air combo Resist resist air combo resist resist air combo Resist resist air combo resist resist air combo

As an FM, what do you do against someone you can't hit?

I have both a FM and a BD.  I actually rolled the BD to figure out how to hell to beat it on my FM.  Here's some useful info:

BD can only resist for 5 seconds, and only for 5 attacks during that time.  The ability has a long cooldown, 36 seconds if I remember correctly.

The parry resist/stun only applies on the first 0.5 seconds of the spin, which means you can wait and shoot so your projectiles hit during the second 0.5 seconds of the spin (spin lasts for 1 second).  Be very careful not to spam spells, and be aware that if you're far away they can spin after you shoot but before the projectile reaches them in order to stun you.

You can focus starve the BD by using your 1 ability to resist their boomerang or i-frame it with q, e, or ss.  I think talented C range shield ability also works, but I'm not 100% sure.

Mind you, it's still a rough battle, as you have to play a lot better than the BD to win, but it is winnable.  That said, I still lose a lot because I'm not good at video games.

Also, if they're spamming spin, stun them with a Glacial Beam during the second .5 seconds.  It is quite possible that they'll accidentally waste their tab trinket because spin is also on tab.  Don't get up to 3 chill stacks unless you're going to immediately use it to stun before they can react.

Archived