Game keep on crashing

KazutoPlays

37 minutes ago, MariaKuroi said:

I'm having this same problem! Has he tried waiting a few seconds before entering a place? I've heard that sometimes works. (I crash at the loading screen after I choose my character.) 

Thats my problem and Ive no idea of how to fix it

3 minutes ago, MariaKuroi said:

So are you able to enter the game? Is it just when you are going to a new place or into a dungeon when you crash? 

Im able to start the game enter my pin and select my character, I can not get ANY playtime whatsoever gets stuck on the loading screen when you pick your character just the mouse circly dot thing and the valentines day picture but the loading bar makes no progress and then it crashes 

2 minutes ago, Fimy said:

Im able to start the game enter my pin and select my character, I can not get ANY playtime whatsoever gets stuck on the loading screen when you pick your character just the mouse circly dot thing and the valentines day picture but the loading bar makes no progress and then it crashes 

So you're having the same exact problem as me. I still haven't figured out what will fix it, but I'll keep you updated. One more question. Have you tried turning off your firewall to see if it is your firewall blocking you from playing? 

Just now, MariaKuroi said:

So you're having the same exact problem as me. I still haven't figured out what will fix it, but I'll keep you updated. One more question. Have you tried turning off your firewall to see if it is your firewall blocking you from playing? 

No but what would I need to turn off for this? Java? Obviously not but what would be the thing to turn off

6 minutes ago, Fimy said:

No but what would I need to turn off for this? Java? Obviously not but what would be the thing to turn off

Well, I use the Virus Protection program AVG that has firewall, which I can temperately disable. Do you have something like that? It could also be your protection program thinking that Blade and Soul is a threat, so it closes it automatically. 

1 minute ago, MariaKuroi said:

Well, I use the Virus Protection program AVG that has firewall, which I can temperately disable. Do you have something like that? It could also be your protection program thinking that Blade and Soul is a threat, so it closes it automatically. 

Im looking on my fire wall theres nothing Blade and Soul NcSoft Soul and Blade anything like that

1 minute ago, skooma123 said:

well 1st i uninstalled it then reinstalled it then just waited 4 the game 2 fix itself that all i did i think

2 minutes ago, Fimy said:

Im looking on my fire wall theres nothing Blade and Soul NcSoft Soul and Blade anything like that

You might want to try uninstalling and then reinstalling unless you've already tried that, Fimy. 

A few days ago I had the same problem, now some friends have it ... what we all had in common with the error are the version of windows. Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, all have suffered this problem. My solution was to return to Windows 8.0 and the error disappeared... idk if this is the real solve but works for me

Archived