Sign in to follow this  
JustK

how to make money ?!

JustK   

hey guys .... so i'm now lvl 45 .... and for upgrading my wep and acc to max needs like 150g + (atleast) i only do dailies and making like 5g daily only -_-

i also never bought any thing from merchants ..... but i find that quest reward is so low ??

how u guys make money in game ?

ty

ur doing something wrong if you're not getting at least 10 g from dailies.
at worst case scenario u can do pvp,get gold rank and farm 30 soulstones per 2k beans which doesnt have a limit at all 

Edited by HailNKill

Kirren   

one i wouldnt worry about upgrading Acc to max like i wouldnt bother taking them to siren for a while since you just hit 45. just focus on your weapon an soulsheild for now.  

JustK   
1 hour ago, HailNKill said:

ur doing something wrong if you're not getting at least 10 g from dailies.
at worst case scenario u can do pvp,get gold rank and farm 30 soulstones per 2k beans which doesnt have a limit at all 

what dailies u r doing to get 10g :D 

57 minutes ago, Kirren said:

one i wouldnt worry about upgrading Acc to max like i wouldnt bother taking them to siren for a while since you just hit 45. just focus on your weapon an soulsheild for now.  

yea i only care about wep  my acc all on infernal atm ..... my wep awakened inf i only need moonwater to go true .... but i need like 8g for this

Xindzi   

You could always try crafting, but if you haven't got any experience crafting it's going to take a while to get the hang of it, and if you haven't started, you can use your money from dailies to fund it up until the higher tiers. As the man says though, in the business of crafting, you have to spend money to make money.

Syko   

You get around 5g from PvE dailies and 5g worth of soulstones from faction dailies = 10g

Then there's crafting, daily dungeons (brightstone etc.) and now zen beans aswell.

I only have 1 char at cap and I usually made around 15g a day before the patch, gonna be even easier now.

JustK   
11 minutes ago, Xindzi said:

You could always try crafting, but if you haven't got any experience crafting it's going to take a while to get the hang of it, and if you haven't started, you can use your money from dailies to fund it up until the higher tiers. As the man says though, in the business of crafting, you have to spend money to make money.

i never done crafting before also this is my first char ... i never played CBT or RU server

4 minutes ago, Syko said:

You get around 5g from PvE dailies and 5g worth of soulstones from faction dailies = 10g

Then there's crafting, daily dungeons (brightstone etc.) and now zen beans aswell.

I only have 1 char at cap and I usually made around 15g a day before the patch, gonna be even easier now.

PvE dailies u mean the quests in towns ? where to do faction dailies (never done it before )? 

Xindzi   

The most profitable crafting guilds right now are probably Merry Potters and Soul Wardens for tempered clay refiner/purification jar and moonwater transformation stones, respectively. There's a lot of initial investment but once you get it you're set pretty much.

As for the PvE quests, he means E. Fleet, Blackram 6, Bloodshade and Nightshade etc, then the "Big 4" dungeons in misty woods (Twin lords, Ogong, etc). Between all of those, you should have close to 8G. Then the PvP dailies, you may sell the soulstones from those if you wish, which could net you up to 5-6G depending on your server and prices. It's pretty easy to earn money.

Edited by Xindzi

Svolifar   

Do PoH 24 dailies and BSH 24 dailies. That alone is 5g with only around 11 quests. Do the Misty Woods dailies. The faction quests are in the Misty Woods area as well. After that do the 4 blue dungeons and Mushin Tower dailies. You end up with about 10g each day not counting soulstones.

Syko   
4 minutes ago, JustK said:

i never done crafting before also this is my first char ... i never played CBT or RU server

PvE dailies u mean the quests in towns ? where to do faction dailies (never done it before )? 

By PvE dailies I mean all the dailies that can be done once a day but does not require PvP. The quests in Misty Woods and daily dungeons (Brightstone etc.), E.Fleet, Poh 6man & 4man are the most popular ones. The faction dailies are found in Misty Woods aswell, but you need 200 faction points (2nd rank) before you can do them and you can only see the faction quests while having your faction outfit on. Oh, there are 2 faction quests at the beach outpost aswell.

Edited by Syko

JustK   
3 minutes ago, Syko said:

By PvE dailies I mean all the dailies that can be done once a day but does not require PvP. The quests in Misty Woods and daily dungeons (Brightstone etc.) are the most popular onest. The faction dailies are found in Misty Woods aswell, but you need 200 faction points (2nd rank) before you can do them and you can only see the faction quests while having your faction outfit on. Oh, there are 2 faction quests at the beach outpost aswell.

ok now i know what i'm gonna spent my 4h of playing  on :D :D

ty guys for answers <3