Hacked

Lem

Just a heads up.

I logged into my account today to find my nccoin missing, tracing my purchases, someone got into my account and used them to buy some gem hammers.

All my alts had no money left either....not much to most people standards, but probably about 5 or so gold taken.

I do not share accounts...no one else uses my pc.

I hope NCsoft steps up their game security...I hesitate to spend anymore money if its just going to be ripped off ingame.

1 minute ago, PreceptorTeeth said:

Where you drinking the night before? Have to check these things, hope you understand.

No..I am a sober person and responsible...I own a house, cars, trucks, my own business.

I know the time of day ....

If someone accessed your account from another IP your email account would've got an email. I suggest you investigate from there first. Also, as crappy as NCsoft support is concerned message them and explain the issue and ask if they can refund the gem hammers. 

Posting here does not do anything. If you were legitimately hacked then submit a support ticket. This way they may be able to help recover items (MAY. I make no guarantee nor do I work for support. It may NOT be possible). They will also be able to help to rescuer your account

Also, check your email as posted above so see the IP it was accessed from and set up two step verification.

Just now, Kitah said:

If someone accessed your account from another IP your email account would've got an email. I suggest you investigate from there first. Also, as crappy as NCsoft support is concerned message them and explain the issue and ask if they can refund the gem hammers. 

Yes..I already started a ticket..I just wanted to put a headsup on the forums that this is happening.

I also just got hacked... i legit log off for 1 hour to go eat come back my password is changed my email doesn't say another ip access my account .. my crafting items and gold is gone. I've never been hacked in any game in my life 

14 minutes ago, Lem said:

Yes..I already started a ticket..I just wanted to put a headsup on the forums that this is happening.

Change your eMail Password, too. He or She also had access to your email

Edit:

1) If you got hacked, the First one to do. You still have access to your eMail account? Change your Password ASAP

2) run a PC Check of  Trojan Malwares or such

Flash is well known to be an Backdoor for such things. Check it for up to date

Going to ask the no-brainer question: Do you use the same email and password as other websites? Or is this a different password compared to all your others for other games/accounts on different things? If it's the same that might be why.

Archived