Clan notes and clan member offline time

Stabeist

I've been thinking lately about the need of a "note" to your clan members, just the way you can put notes in your friends list, also for larger clans, it's not always as easy to know what members is alts, or just people who have not been online for a while/people that has quit.

With that said I think a "timer" on how long a member has been offline would've been a nice input to the game.

While one is at it, it would also be an idea with more than 5 ranks in a clan, but the last thing is temporarily  not needed in my case.. 

Anyone agrees? 

I agree with all three changes.  Each has a very necessary need.

Without a note section Our clan has tried both a spreadsheet on a "cloud" site and forums.  Would just be easier for a note section that perhaps only the top 2 ranks can edit but the others can see.  Useful in identifying raid leaders and such that all members would benefit from seeing.  But in that scenario, additional ranks would allow me to place raid leaders in a separate rank...that's just my view.

The timer is a must have once the clan begins to grow.  We have limits on members, I would like to know if someone has not played on 30-60 days.  Maybe to just demote or even kick to make room for a new active member.

And for love of all that is good an holly...MORE member ranks.

With one slot for Leader I need another rank for when that character is not on that has all the same permissions except disbandment.

This leaves me with 3 member ranks.  One is for brand new member to see how they fit in.  Now I only have 2 ranks to divide my clan up.  Talk about High and Low class.  There will definitely be a division.  I would like, at a minimum, 6 total ranks.  8 would allow for much more flexibility in a structured clan.  Anyway, those are my thoughts.

Archived