Yun eye bug?

Ardnaxela

I have the same problem, today was creating the character and start to play.

Then I zoom the camera and see the eyes are closing and opening very fast, idk what is happening but still i will play with my yun, hope they fix this.

Edit: oh true, but the other people see you with your eyes open, so is not a serious problem but yes annoying.

A friend made a Yun to test this with a diferent face and he dont have this problem, but later i did the same, with a diferent face preset etc... Still closing and opening the eyes like a ... y.y Idk what is happening, if is my pc or a corrupt file... i dont know.

Yeah... should put in general disc. this little annoying bug need a fix or something...

The funny part is: Its a visual bug, only you see the closing/opnening eyes, the other ppl see you normally... Still annoying xD

15 hours ago, Aevri said:

Try verify game data and run the game on max graphic setting. I do notice few character body models quality is decreased when using combat optimized preset.

Not what I'm using. It also doesn't matter on max or not either way. There's no reason for Yun eyes to bug out when no other race's eyes do on the same settings.

I'll try to verify but I'm sure thats not the issue here.

Archived