Not sure what to do

Sililos

Seem to have hit a bit of a progression wall and not sure how to continue from here.

Im told people with worse gear than me have no problem progressing but i feel like im against constant walls.

So i hit 45, did the Fleet zones (Old and new) downed Poh (Zoned and  Instanced), I do all my dailies but i cannot seem to make enough gold or resources to advance my items, im up to the 10 gold tier.

Gold isnt the only problem though, i never have enough soulstones to do anything (I HATE PvP and refuse to do it) and the upgrade stones too which are extremely expensive to buy.

I gave Mushins tower a try but every boss on floor one takes me down in 3 or so hits and i cant do any damage to them before im floored.

Also tried Bloodshade Harbor and couldn't survive there let alone find a group who could even down the first boss, Half the groups folded before even getting to the first boss, granted most of them tried to skip trash..

Where do i go from here? Lack of resources, lack of options to make enough resources and seemingly no options to progress that i can see. Any advice please? Oh and i repeat, i REFUSE to PvP, tried that, every class takes me down easily (Force Master).

Well, to start, don't desire to rush anything. Take your time.

Don't worry about upgrading your accessories right away, weapon and shield matter more.

Don't forget to save up for some good gems too, they help more than you may think.

And if you REALLY want the Soul Stones, just do arena. You get beans even if you lose.

Arena/PvP is far too stressful and i hate it. I only want Soul stones because im forced to use them in upgrading my gear.

Have my Gems maxed out to what i can afford already. Almost got my full Blue quality Bloodshade Soul Shield, just missing one wedge.

23 minutes ago, Sililos said:

Arena/PvP is far too stressful and i hate it. I only want Soul stones because im forced to use them in upgrading my gear.

Have my Gems maxed out to what i can afford already. Almost got my full Blue quality Bloodshade Soul Shield, just missing one wedge.

Well I mean, you don't need to win in arena. Just participate.

Although over time, soul stone prices will drop as we get new content that gives them.

Sometimes it may be best to just keep earning and saving gold for a few days, so you can buy really good gems or upgrade materials.

For instance, since you are a FM like I am, may I suggest saving gold to get a diamond with 25 attack power?

And since you can't get past Mushin Tower:

The first 6 floors of Mushin Tower are really easy with FM once you can do enough damage.

As for the first floor, fight the Destroyer and KFM, and keep them at a medium distance. Use Cold Snap + Ice Rain to do occasional heavy burst.

Second floor is Deva, circle and dodge. Easy.

Third floor has many enemies. They do not respawn if you reach 0 hp. Kill everything but Oh Tak first, as killing Oh Tak spawns additional bosses.

Fourth floor is Jiangshi, I suggest the archer or FM NPC to be picked to help you. Keep distance and kill the summoned minions.

The 5th floor is a damage race, the first boss with an enrage timer. Use the 4 orbs on the ground for buffs, and NEVER stop attacking. Use meteor and cold snap + Ice rain.

6th floor is a wheel where you summon a moonwater blue dungeon boss. Ogong is very easy to dodge and straightfoward, but Azure Lord is fine too.

7th Floor requires you to become amazing or properly geared. Usually both. Don't be sad if you can't beat it right away.

what kind of player comes to play bns and has no intention to pvp o_o

faction dailies has nothin to do with pvp, you can just switch channels to kill the mobs and not engage combat vs the other faction...

arena is not a must sure... but it's fun :c

never understood anti-pvp players... never :\

im not really a pvp person but i still do it. but when you have a ping of 200-300 ish its not really that fun... also why are we forced to do pvp to get soulstone ( which is needed in almost everything you need concerning weps close to endgame stuff ) and only able to get 19 from pve aspect ( not counting BW "cause no1 seems to atk him in my server " and 10 ceru players " its either blue or red thats farming on a certain channels and not many faction wars to go around") so the only really way to get SS aside from the 19 u get per day is doing arena.. again forcing me to do it and get pissed at it cause i cant hit them when there moving around to much cause of the ping problem i have.. so i gues by suggestion i just go in arenaa afk and lose and get zen beans to farm extra SS i need for my gear then? wow that sounds so productive..

Archived