[Mushin's Tower] Please Address Junghado

HF Nevo

Please for the love of every cute Lyn alive, stop this nonsense about 

"hurr durr u just gudda git gud an lurn ur clazzz!!111""

No, you dont need to "learn" it. For LBD for example you can (i would say must but ppl do it without) a Skill specc that is neither used in PvE nor Pvp. One that is ONLY used for Junghado. And yes, sometimes he does his aoe 2 or 3 times in a row. Happend to me yesterday when i had him down to 8000 HP. Potion on cooldown etc. I died. With more than enough time before enrage.

He is either buggy sometimes or whatever. It's not always bad players

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Codester87 said:

Jung isn't even hard >__> I have beaten him 3 times now on my sin using a true profane 10. The fight is more so about you knowing how to play your own class. I love this fight and I hope it's never dumbed down because there are a handful of bad players who can't beat him, they can try again at the 50 update when they have higher stats to compensate mean while those of us who beat him now, will be beating the higher levels. You should be rewarded for having more skill in the game, no hand outs, this isn't blizzard.

Permastealth isn´t hard. You can´t compare sin and any other class in PVE boss fights.

It´s not like Junghado has triggered AoE or something that affect invis.

Well guess i'm a bad player in Tower and in 4m cause i can't do anything right with learning difficulties and this makes me very upset and angry (my family doesn't like me getting upset and angry)  really needs to tone down the damage and the moves :( keep his HP and enrage timer where it is but tone down the damage

On 2/13/2016 at 5:52 PM, HF Nevo said:

Was alsoLet me first start this topic by saying that I HAVE managed to beat Junghado with: 
Awakened Siren Stage 5 & Awakened Siren Stage 10 as a LBM (Blade Dancer)

That being said, I think either Junghado's HP needs to be adjusted or his skill usage needs to be tweaked. 

Junghado's Multiple Blade Sever (Ultimate Move) I believe it's called is used far too much before his enrage sets in. 

There are times when Junghado uses this move back-to-back in which some people who don't really understand it - burn all their escapes or counters (especially if they're not a FM or LBM)

In view of that, with the already set 5 minute kill time on Junghado, the Multiple Blade Sever takes 5-6 seconds to initiate, and when Jung follows up with EVEN MORE burst damage it can total out to maybe a full 10 seconds. 

1st Attempt - 6 seconds (fails to land)

2nd Attempt [Immediately Following 1st] -  (Connects) 10 seconds  (est.)

16 seconds lost on DPS, not to mention he'll get really pissy at times where he does a similiar "Five Point Strike" that follows up after the Multiple Blade Sever.

And it's at that point you just want to start all over from the doorway again. Now I'm not saying to give him repeated rotations of attacks, but can we just tone him down a bit so that he's not blowing people up with his ultimate every damn near 30 seconds? 

Was also able to beat but i was wondering too.... if there was some sort of trigger that made those 2 type slash moves?? (blue/red circle)

from my other post:

"(before 5min are even up starts around 80%HP )

Cause everytime i fight him he literally spams blue > red, or blue > red > blue, before the skill 'effects' on the floor even start to disappear from the last skill >.>;;
And im like,.... "wait!, no!, whoa!, you never do those one after the other after the other in the videos i see in other peoples! WTH!!" <_<
Dealing w/ the individual slash skills are fine but when he does it so often it becomes a matter of cooldown (tab/freeze, frostSheath, meds, including grabNtoss)"

5 minutes ago, Seia said:

Mushin's tower is laughably easy. I wish it was more of a challenge. Junghado is especially a huge disappointment. If anything, Mushin's tower as a whole needs revision and get buffed.

The best way to do that would be not be buffed, but rather implimenting the NPCs defense and offense skills based on each class.

(ex: immune to stealth, spin, etc)

5 hours ago, Seia said:

Mushin's tower is laughably easy. I wish it was more of a challenge. Junghado is especially a huge disappointment. If anything, Mushin's tower as a whole needs revision and get buffed.

QFT. Some NA players seriously... played too much easy mmorpg. I would imagine games like dragon nest is a big nono for them, with the boss deadly mechanics 1 shot kill(regardless of your equipment) and heavy punishment for not remembering boss attacks patterns.

Go and watch some youtube guides or walkthrough if you are not sure. It is doable. 7F is NOT a gear check level. I've done it before with true profane, killing the boss with 2 mins left on the timer, this means it is even doable with infernal weapon, if you master your class...

The problem I see here or rather on videos, people dodging unnecessarily, e.g not attacking when the boss is casting ice aoe or when he casting targeted aoe(lightning blades) and etc.

And we have a person with screenshot above clearing it with 2m43s left before enrage starts, proving my point.

They should buff mushin tower.  Jungahado full c.c 1shot kill? More aggressive?

Make these players learn the hard way, at least learn how to master their class. Otherwise, they won't go very far.

PS:With the exception of BM. the rest of the classes should have no issues with the boss.

13 hours ago, Silvershadow said:

Please for the love of every cute Lyn alive, stop this nonsense about 

"hurr durr u just gudda git gud an lurn ur clazzz!!111""

No, you dont need to "learn" it. For LBD for example you can (i would say must but ppl do it without) a Skill specc that is neither used in PvE nor Pvp. One that is ONLY used for Junghado. And yes, sometimes he does his aoe 2 or 3 times in a row. Happend to me yesterday when i had him down to 8000 HP. Potion on cooldown etc. I died. With more than enough time before enrage.

He is either buggy sometimes or whatever. It's not always bad players

Its not that the encounter is buggy its that the server infrastructure is shit. Your getting multi spammed by abilities because the server is requeing them. 

My difficulty facing Junghado as a Force Master is our lack of counter/block/stealth skills to get out of his most devastating attacks. Freezing him in place is great... until he becomes immune or it otherwise doesn't work. To this date I've not yet beaten him, but I still have my hopes.

No matter which class you play, there is a learning curve involved for the mechanics of a boss fight. When I first faced the Diva on floor 2, I was surprised I died so easily - I learned to stay closer to the boss (counter-intuitive for a ranged class) and move almost constantly. When I died to the Augerite on floor 5, I practiced a bit more to improve my DPS output - now I get it with no trouble. Besides Junghado, floor 3 has been giving me the most trouble - too many enemies at once (unless I've yet to find a different mechanic for that fight).

Frankly, it should be hard - afterall, he is the greatest swordsman in the realm, and it just makes the satisfaction of defeating him that much sweeter. At the same time, it's definitely not easy. To all those claiming the fight to be so easy, it would be helpful if you didn't just say "it's easy and you should just learn your class." Instead, I might recommend saying "When I play a [class name], I find it easy when I do the following things: [insert strategy]."

And remember, this is a solo boss fight. For that reason alone, it wont have the same inherent difficulty as coordinating 10 to 25 people to learn and properly execute multiple fight mechanics and character builds at the same time, where if one or two people fail, they will likely cause the whole group to fail. That, my friends, is what made Leeroy Jenkins infamous. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLyOj_QD4a4

On 2/13/2016 at 10:54 PM, Promestein said:

How about no?

You want them to water down an already watered down game, just because some people cant beat it... 

No, hell no. Mushin Tower is supposed to test your skills, if you cant beat it, then you should keep killing farm pigs until you GIT GUD.

i agree but my only thing is how he auto locks on u even tho u just stunned him or like for sin go into stealth and he pulls u oput of stealth just becuz he is a ai dont mean every thing he dose should auto lock on u this game is based around skill shots and aiming not auto locks this is not world of warcraft

all im saying is a recal on his skills timing and the autolock on then recal when i hit tas to steath on my sin i would not be getting pulled out of stealth be he suto locks on me with a 85% evasion rate in stealth just saying

ow cmon people.werent you first ones who said PVE is easy,too easy .... mushin tower released floor7 is easy aand yes i am BM  yet now you guys whine its too hard.wtf you really want? aand when they gona decrease hp by double people gona whine its too easy.Just  learn your class .If i can do it with bm with 1 minute spare what makes you not do it .....+ who ever said u cant have cc in pve build learn to make a damn hybrid ...... i am using hybrid with 3 stuns andpve dmg build. i wwwhen use my aoe burst dmg i use my stun so he dont move out from my dmg skill and thats all..... yet u guys dont even think just ow well lets just spam buttons and dont use  class combos....this game is more like fighting game not like other games out here.just practise ...... i knew this gona happen when mushin comes out -.-   i wana see what kind of whine happens when silverfrost comes out  -.-"

A) It's not like everyone have a perfect ping for this.

B) Different class = different difficulty. You face roll the boss with a summoner whereas other classes like FM have to struggle through it.

C) Toxic useless elitist responses >>> Useful advice.

10 hours ago, Seia said:

There are more than 7 floors in Mushins tower. Obviously Junghado isn´t going to be the toughest end-boss for this instance.

And I think the difficulty is scaled well - considering some classes are struggling to the point they are giving up on it.

Personally it took me 8 attempts to learn his pattern and how to counter it and avoid being killing by his supermoves in the last 30% of his HP. Wasn´t easy, wasn´t impossible and felt quite good when I got it down.

1st time I used a resist poison - after then I found that I don´t need it at all and sometimes I´ll end up with more than 80% hp left now.

VRG8khQ.jpg

Leave my swordie alone! He is easy as it is.If you get few red circle aoe's in a row is your own mistake! Learn to dps properly.Bursting too much at second phase will cause him once he enter in 3rd phase to do it few times back and forth.L2P.

1 hour ago, icyterror said:

A) It's not like everyone have a perfect ping for this.

B) Different class = different difficulty. You face roll the boss with a summoner whereas other classes like FM have to struggle through it.

C) Toxic useless elitist responses >>> Useful advice.

God...Ppl that want the easy way out are delusional? FFS. I have 300-500ms. Cleared in Around 2 mins With Sin and KFM. True Profane. We have ppl clearing it at even better timing, with screenshots above. ALL CLASSES EXCEPT FOR BM (Harder to churn out crazy dps) 

In fact, you are the first to say FMs are having issues with 7F. you see more summoners thread, BMs and other classes having issues. Not FM.

Go check out what you did wrong, watch guides. Instead of whining over here, when you are not even BM,not to mention FM is one of the top dps. shouldn't even struggle with it.

I have no issues with noobs. Everyone begins as noobs. The important thing is that you're willing to learn and improve. Denying that you suck and need to practice more to improve is not going to carry you anywhere. Asking the game to be watered down just because you are lazy spoils the fun for everyone else.

18 hours ago, Drakeos99 said:

Well guess i'm a bad player in Tower and in 4m cause i can't do anything right with learning difficulties and this makes me very upset and angry (my family doesn't like me getting upset and angry)  really needs to tone down the damage and the moves :( keep his HP and enrage timer where it is but tone down the damage

first step to getting better at anything is by admitting you are bad at it, thus saying unintentionaly you have room to improve with your character. Also you may claim to be a bad FM, I know I am a terrible Destroyer qwq. Yes I can beat floor 7 but still I will just show you what I mean by how I am an uber noob with destroyer

I beated him with true profane + moonwater soulshield set...i died 4 times at the beginning because i didn't realize the time limit...now i'm just eating him like every other floor(i'm LBM), now with True siren + 2400(crit from the new soulshield set) he just melt away...

It's so simple, just get your iframes or use the tower potion(30 sec cd, 3 seconds without getting damaged, use it after he used the red AOE around him) and go hard on him...i don't even need to use iframes at all anymore, i can TAB away from him during the dashes, he still launches me in the air but can't use his air combo so i fall down lol, fix this please xD

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎16 at 10:52 PM, DDburst said:

The sad thing is I am not new to mmos. I forgot they did that for older content. Since that's the case feel free to omit my previous post.

Yeah ... if you check older korean or china Mushin tower 7th floor boss have the same hp that we have now on NA/EU

I guess I don't know what other classes have for snares or counters but, as a Summoner I've killed him with 2:18s left and that was with mistakes. When the snare ends I just have my counter ready (because he loves to dash with that sword crap and try to snare you into his combo lol) and it resets my CD on the snare and I just snare him again and DPS. If I have a *FML* moment I knock him down. And dps. 

You mean nerf him? please no.
As a ForceMaster with more than 300ms i manage to beat him. It was really hard for me at the start and sometimes its still hard even if I have  Awakened Siren jewelry and True Siren weapon.
Tower it's mean to be hard... just improve your skills, with more times you do it, it faster becomes easy.

14 hours ago, teriburgame said:

Its not that the encounter is buggy its that the server infrastructure is shit. Your getting multi spammed by abilities because the server is requeing them. 

Is THAT why i hear a handful of some pple get the slash skill triggered one after the other? 

Mine gets triggered before the last slash skill effects on the ground even start to disappear lol

(worst time i had 2 blue circles and 1 red barely all there on the floor)

I think i counted a good 18-20+ without the 5min timer running out. (the blue+red clash circles)

From all the other videos i see ive never seen him spawn as much slashes.

Archived