[Mushin's Tower] Please Address Junghado

HF Nevo

2 hours ago, Shiro said:

I did some mistakes but definitely not the ones you mentioned. KD 2nd boss? That's a waste of dps, not like that napalm did anything.

Most efficient tower run is one that is fast not just that you survive, since I have absolutely no trouble surviving first floors I don't see why I should sacrifice DPS to play safely.

Literally every KFM I see is obsessed with Tiger Strike and Searing Blow, just because they can't even pull off 3 LB F. Even one in faction said "3rf is shit", and then bragging how they killed Hado with 40 sec left. Erm hello, Enrage is 5 min, and I killed Junghado in 2:25 as you can see in the video, 40 sec left is far from fast....

And all videos I see, KFMs use Tiger Strike, but they don't come close to my killing time of Hado. I am curious about your kill speed too, if you are considerably faster than me with similar gear then I will accept that the Tiger Strike build is "better" and I had a "mistake" going this one.

im a newbie on a kfm so im practicing 3rf on pigs but i cant cast it like u do bruh. and i dont have 170 life drain so cant heal myself while standing on napalm and ignoring it. with my 80 life drain when i dont cc him and just dps i almost die just standing on it:( it takes me 3-4 mins to take him down but we have a big gap in gear so when i reach ur glvl ill try not forget to mention my time with tiger one here.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Junghado is amazing the way he is atm, he is a fantastic way for people to learn their respective class

he challenges newer players to learn to utilize their respective class in nearly everyway because you need to dodge his abilities or you will die after a few of them, you need to keep a ton of damage on him to beat the timer, and you need to manage your focus gauge

he is amazing practice for anyone wanting to "get good" and besides he isn't even the hardest enemy in the tower, wait till floor 15, I bet when we get that you will be complaining again cause he is even worse than junghado is

P.S floor 15 is a super buffed version of the drunk boss from dreadtide arena

Mushin tower its easy ! no wait really. i mean listen !

Use immunity potion Jun do a huge aoe then he do that aircombo after aoe done drink potion if he cannot lift you up combo stops... cc him and beat until you can use your potion again ...

And thats it.

7 hours ago, Skyfire said:

It took me 20 hours of gameplay to kill him as Force Master, however at the end of it when I finally got it, I got a new dps spec out of it.  I can do him within 3-6 tries now each time, but the time will be running short and my DPS should be pretty insane, so ... I don't know.  I've heard that other classes can just keyboard faceroll him, but for FM it's a nightmare.

No. You just need to get better.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/45nd99/junghado_mushin_tower_low_stats_challenge_186/

It's not like i want a nerf of this guy. I beat him as a BM with Awakened Siren weapon and Infernal Jewlry. But its really annyoing that shortly before he dies he sometimes makes his red AE two times in a row. It simply costs to much time and i don't know if this works as intended or not

I would prefer more HP on him, more dmg of him but less of this red AE.

That way the fight would take the same time, but with less waiting doing nothing

NCSoft said in livestream that they are looking at win/loss statistics, people claiming with optimal setups they can't do anything, people claiming it's easy, people who got it on the first try, people who don't get it, people farming it since day one, etc.

The concluded that they don't plan to change it now that it's already been out for 24 hours and that plenty people are managing it.

Also the twitch chat consensus was "git gud", which I agree with.

Not to mention, unlike normal bosses, Junghado doesn't need joint attacks to stun him. You can CC him all you want, and CC is very good for preventing him from using some of his things. The rest are patterns you just need to learn to deal with cause he hits like a truck.

On 13/2/2016 at 11:30 PM, DDburst said:

Why is it when I look at other youtube vids for floor 7 his hp is half of what we have? If you don't believe me I can post links.

Here is proof:

Im going to assume that you are new to mmo so im not going to say that youre being silly but in mmo when new end game content is released the old end game is always ajusted to be more easier because its no longer end game and most of the time the drops is now out dated. The video you are posting is mushin tower with 8+ floors so since floor 7 isnt the last one anymore they ajusted the difficulty. Its the same as blackwyrm ... In korea bw is no longer the it boss so its less popular so hp is reduced to 14m hp. 7th floor right now has same stats as when it came out in korea 4 years ago

I can confirm its a "get better" situation. Im using True profane and my acessories are half Siren half profane and i can kill him in 3 mins or less now.
At first i was being GGd hard by his moves, but after getting 1/3 poh set and 2/3 mushin set (34k hp) and changed my Rush to Multi Slash + Wind focus i noticed that all i was needing was more training and some "move reading" and tactics.

Some tips for blade dancer:
- Fuse some crit to your soul shields
- His invincible move can be half blocked if you spin the first hit and Q/E right after to avoid the airborn.
- If you notice Ice under your feet use SS to avoid the ice cage damage.
- If he takes you to half HP, dont hesitate to use a potion, body kick him and drink it.
- Spin the Penta Slash to a free stun.
Never hesitate to spin CC him with a easy-to-read move, Multi Slash can recover 10 chi if you land the Rolling Thypoon, that will put you full back into fight and give him around 17 to 25k damage

Ah yes, let's make an easy game even easier. What a great idea.

Mushin's tower (and most of the endgame PvE content, at that) is the only good, challenging PvE content in the game. The rest of it is shit and easy as *cricket*... it's just there to give you XP, gold, and story. Oh, and items too.

8 hours ago, Blossom said:

Im going to assume that you are new to mmo so im not going to say that youre being silly but in mmo when new end game content is released the old end game is always ajusted to be more easier because its no longer end game and most of the time the drops is now out dated. The video you are posting is mushin tower with 8+ floors so since floor 7 isnt the last one anymore they ajusted the difficulty. Its the same as blackwyrm ... In korea bw is no longer the it boss so its less popular so hp is reduced to 14m hp. 7th floor right now has same stats as when it came out in korea 4 years ago

The sad thing is I am not new to mmos. I forgot they did that for older content. Since that's the case feel free to omit my previous post.

I wouldn't say no to 30 more second to the timer, I'm not super bad at this game but this boss timer gets me all the time. I saw multiple occasion where he did his multi-slash move twice in a row making him invulnerable for that amount of time. I even saw him using some of his skills without calling them, not that much of a problem since I can read his movement anyway but I though it was a signature for this boss to call his moves. I'm using LBD with lots of CC to keep him down most of the time, saw a lot of people doing it and when I'm doing the same pattern on him, I'm not getting the same amount of DPS (maybe they are using better gear?). I'm currently at Awakened Siren Weapon S10, Infernal accessories S10, Siren Belt S5, Volcano Bracelet with crit and Bloodshade SoulShield, I should be able to complete it without too much hassle, he's not that hard to fight, he just has way too much HP for the timer set for it. I can already tell people will complain about me being not good enough and things like that but I don't really care, I'm not asking to bring down the boss to be easy to beat, just to set a increase on the timer to help normal people clearing it.

Here´s a small guide for all the people having trouble beating Junghado.

1) Kill him before enrage timer starts. The timer is above his HP bar.'

2) When he has around 30% hp left, he starts doing a dangerous combo. For summoners taunt doesn´t work for the next 15 sec.

You will need to block or iFrame his attacks 2-3 times in a row. Failure to do that, buy the 6 sec potion from the merchant. It´s not that expensive when you get 5 for each purchase. Once he is done with his combos, continue as usual.

I don't know why you try to explain to half of these kids that you've beaten mushin tower several times. They completely skip the fact you state that and put you on blast saying if you're having problems you suck. Kinda sad that so many people on this forum are pretty rude and only see what they want to see. Talk about elitist attitudes. After several attempts I was able to beat him and haven't had a problem since beating him the first time. Weirdly, I understand what you're saying when you point out that he spams his 5 point move multiple times. I had that problem a few times where he decided to do that twice, first time I was forced to use my guardian tempest, immediately after he finished he started again, i literally did a double take to see if he had enraged. Nope, 25% life 1:27 before he enraged, I had to use that potion that gives me invulnerability for 6 seconds just to make sure I stayed out of that. So yeah, it is kinda weird when he does that. As for the neckbeards whom shoot down everything you say with "Get gewd, you just sawk" Seriously guys? Why do you bother posting your opinions that clearly don't even bring anything to the table? Sure, freedom of speech, it's a forum, you have the right to post what you want. blah blah, yeah having an opinion is one thing. Being an ass about it for no reason, Hah. 

17 minutes ago, Poochyena said:

I don't know why you try to explain to half of these kids that you've beaten mushin tower several times. They completely skip the fact you state that and put you on blast saying if you're having problems you suck. Kinda sad that so many people on this forum are pretty rude and only see what they want to see. Talk about elitist attitudes. After several attempts I was able to beat him and haven't had a problem since beating him the first time. Weirdly, I understand what you're saying when you point out that he spams his 5 point move multiple times. I had that problem a few times where he decided to do that twice, first time I was forced to use my guardian tempest, immediately after he finished he started again, i literally did a double take to see if he had enraged. Nope, 25% life 1:27 before he enraged, I had to use that potion that gives me invulnerability for 6 seconds just to make sure I stayed out of that. So yeah, it is kinda weird when he does that. As for the neckbeards whom shoot down everything you say with "Get gewd, you just sawk" Seriously guys? Why do you bother posting your opinions that clearly don't even bring anything to the table? Sure, freedom of speech, it's a forum, you have the right to post what you want. blah blah, yeah having an opinion is one thing. Being an ass about it for no reason, Hah. 

Yeah I had the same issue. I noticed the ragetimer was far from starting and Junghado skipped my cat taunt completely but did 2-4 continous superattacks on me.

After that I kept close eye on 30% hp, and started saving up my escapes was sure my skills was clear of cooldown.

After the first time I beaten him, it became more easy. Knowing that his superattacks doesn´t continue forever. As a summoner (where the cat taunt don´t work around 30% hp), I just use enhanced seed shroud and stay invis for 6 sec. Then use an escape and start cc´ing again. During the first 10 seconds its not worthwhile trying to taunt or cc him - he´s like a beserker ignoring all normal combat rules.

It was fun beating him though and rewards are good. Only dissappointment were that it doesn´t unlock another floor.

I personally really hope they do no changing to him.

Took a good number of tries to learn his abilities, his patterns, and what effects these patterns he has.

He himself, is a great fight, and a way to see how well you are able to play your class.  First encounter in B&S where it felt more like a Raid Boss you have to learn in stages, then a mob or boss you can just go in and faceroll the keyboard and win on.

After some more training as a BM I can say that yes, it's mostly a learning experience.

I usually defeat Junghado on the first try now, without many problems. Same gear as before, when I would fail 20 times in a row. ;)

Tbh Dokumo gives me more trouble and I always roll her.......

It's all about learning when you are free to apply damage and when to use cc to create your damage window.

After that there isn't much variation in the fight.

As for the issue with 2x combo. It does happen, but for BM it's not a big problem. Just gives us free focus (which we can't use then, if he stays invincible...). It's only annoying because you lose those precious seconds.

Jung isn't even hard >__> I have beaten him 3 times now on my sin using a true profane 10. The fight is more so about you knowing how to play your own class. I love this fight and I hope it's never dumbed down because there are a handful of bad players who can't beat him, they can try again at the 50 update when they have higher stats to compensate mean while those of us who beat him now, will be beating the higher levels. You should be rewarded for having more skill in the game, no hand outs, this isn't blizzard.

Archived