[Mushin's Tower] Please Address Junghado

HF Nevo

As a LBD i found the 7th floor a pain in 2 mins i'd have him at 50%-40% HP then he'd go into his combo so i used tempest guardian to block it then he goes into combo 20-30 seconds later and killed me. I spent 6-8 hours fighting him changing skills to have more iframes or more CC, i even went flat out dps / bleed stacking I tried 3 different soul shields all of it was a failure.

Thing is i wasn't using everything the game was offering me to beat him and no matter what at 25-30% hp he would destroy me, i'm using awaking profane weapon and infernal accessories btw. So i buy 10 of them 6 second no damage potions for 14 Silver next time i fight him i mess up my timing of taking potion and die when he has 1% ie 4k hp, I was not having that so I start again and rotate using tempest and the potions when he starts to use his ifram CC combo and with 90 seconds left he is dead. 

Try using the potions ...stack 5x mushins training dumplins before you fight and rotate Tempest on first attack then potion the second one and it's supper easy also stacking bleed on him and use force choke/soulstab + lightening and watch him fall down with minutes to to go.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, HF Nevo said:

That's what PvP is for though in my opinion. 
Throwing damage into a boss is moreso about gearing correctly. 

Junghado is just one big DPS check. As is the Augerite who is really stopping people the most. 

Should really add a "recommended" notice for each floor progression but, whatever. 

Junghado isn't a DPS check. He's about knowing how to stop his skills, dodge his skills, ... and while keeping up damage.

Augarite was really easy... I don't know how that thing is even stopping anyone. Then again if you're using level 36 weapons still, I guess it's that much harder.

I'm only at true profane which I pretty much got for free in 2ish days because dailies gave me all the cash and supplies I needed.

-----

JSYK guys, it feels like upgrading your weapon to the next +10 stage almost doubles your previous damage. True profane is easy to get now that moonwater stones are only ~5 gold or less. Soul shield hardly matters, I just used moonwater arena because it's what I had.

-----

Also in my opinion, it feels like the way this game is going, every next upgrade that "seems like it costs a lot" will become real cheap after an update that makes the supplies plentiful. We don't have silverfrost mountains yet for example. Imagine all the gold rewarding quests it'll have. Now we have soulstone farm.

I don't think "DPS check" is a bad thing, I mean, it's like any other game. Would you fight the final boss in a game with level 1 armor and weapons? It just means you need to come back with better gear.

Or get more skilled at your class so you can do it without the top-end gear, I don't have siren yet and I managed with welfare gear.

well in runescape you might but that's another story.

DPS check is fine, but it's also greatly dependant on class.

Everyone here posting 'he's so easy beat him in 2 minutes' without telling the class they used seem to miss that point.

I feel like the check is a bit harder to pass with my BM, than with my FM for example... -_-'

1 hour ago, ymko said:

Killed Junghando yesterday without him dealing any damage to me as LBM. 

And HE WAS using his ultimate move every 20 seconds after <40% of his HP. And i did dodge it every time. Use your SS, iFrames, Z and V. Sometimes the cooldowns on Z and V were like 5 seconds when he started casting, thats when you SS, Q, E. 

Yes, I'm familiar with his aggression. I save my SS, Q and E for when I'm in a really tight bind. 

Better off just popping those pots that grant immunity when you loot them from enemies. 

Beaten Jung going on almost 10 times now with the set up I have. 

Nothing needs to be addressed and nothing needs fixed, there are even multiple videos of every class beating him this is ENTIRELY a user error issue.  Watch the videos, practice, practice, practice.  You will get it eventually, it's really not that hard once you get used to his attack patterns.  This is also only the 7th floor, we don't even have the entirety of Mushin's Tower yet like other versions have and guess what the bosses on the upper floors make Junghado look like a walk in the park.  I really wish people would take a step back and look at themselves when they can't overcome something that is supposed to be hard, It's supposed to be challenging, all you are doing is making all the other gaming communities outside asia look bad with this incessant whining about nerfing already easy content because you refuse to believe that It's something to do with you.

I did it with my BM, but it took me a lot of attempts and i'd let my neighbors know, that i was very frustrated several times. For a BM it is kind of a dps-check as you cant attack all the time but have to switch between normals stance and drawstance. It about: when can i go and deal damage and when do i just have to wait.

Sometimes i'm really jealous of classes that have offensive and devensive skills in the same stance - or dont have stances to switch at all. Not to mention the massive lack of focus while in drawstance... <.<

My main issue with his design is that around 20% HP and lower he can spam his red attacks in quick succession even without enrage. This is stupid because it leaves you almost no window for a counter because he has immunity during this phase. Like he'll go right from Quadra slash or whatever straight into another red aoe after you successfully dodge his combo, and much worse he starts it right on top of you. This means you need another dodge or to pop an item. This also ticks down valuable time on his enrage meter. >Like I don't care if he uses his combo every 30 seconds or whatever, but doing it twice in a row is a dumb mechanic. 

19 hours ago, DDburst said:

Why is it when I look at other youtube vids for floor 7 his hp is half of what we have? If you don't believe me I can post links.

Here is proof:

It's simple , they made it harder here so people can get all emotional and get a fake feeling of attatchment with their character .

Nothing new .

pfft, every attempt I had tried I could easily beat him if not for the godmode timer. Its just ridiculous. If you want me to use pvp combos/stun lock, sure no issue I can lock him down all day. But asking me to burst him down with my summoner, its either I am geared or I am just wasting my time trying to beat him. 
Seriously I don't mind if you increase the health by 1.5 more, remove the freaking dps race check shit.

I see no problem with it if you can actually beat him.

Just think about it... if you can actually beat the boss as it currently is, what exactly is the problem? 

If he's unbeatable yeah OK I'll understand that. But if you can beat him with LBM that just proves it's a challenging boss that you want to beat more easily rather than keeping it a challenge... You can't say you don't want him "watered down" because that is exactly what is being suggested here. 

I actually enjoy the fact that he's super hard. Makes me feel like I'm actually working for something. Still, sucks that I can't beat him just because I'm having horrible luck getting gear but that's a different issue.

Im an FM with awakened siren wep and i cannot beat him for the life of me, the lowest i got him down to was like 38%, the rest of the tower is *cricket* easy anditsnotthatidontdo enough damage its that i cant take like 2 combos from him. Im pretty sure its because my ping is absolute shite and before u ask yes i iframe all his atts when i can but he gets me in 1 combo and im dead

58 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Im an FM with awakened siren wep and i cannot beat him for the life of me, the lowest i got him down to was like 38%, the rest of the tower is *cricket* easy anditsnotthatidontdo enough damage its that i cant take like 2 combos from him. Im pretty sure its because my ping is absolute shite and before u ask yes i iframe all his atts when i can but he gets me in 1 combo and im dead

I just second that to the word. I have huge issues timing blocks and avoid and then he just comboes me for absurd 28k while I'm just watching screen unable to do anything. And everything just because the required timing on retreat and other things is long gone before it actually reaches the server that yes I did push the flipping F button... why do we have 60ms in the open world and 180ms in dungeon :/ proved to me just as waste of money on durability, unable to kill him and just ruined my mood for several days in a row.

4 hours ago, Zenja said:

I have the exact opposite problem, where I can handle his AI and his combos just fine, I just can't dish out enough damage, lol.

That's actually one of the main issue :/ Putting him behind a dps race is silly, not every class uses the same cookie cutter build to play.

To be honest, I was kinda disappointed about Mushins Tower. It was pretty hyped and I expected a real challenge, but turned out to be so boring and way too easy. Lets hope they have more in store for additional floors.

Oh, and everyone dying to his combos: Check the vendor at the 6th floor, he sells resist potions.

Playing a destroyer, I died to Junghado twice on my first run cuz I'd never seen any of his abilities and wasn't familiar with his timings. Have never failed to kill him since then - the fight is generally a joke, as is the rest of the tower floors that are present on NA.

I'm not sure what falls below "joke", but that's where Junghado will be if he's nerfed in any notable way.

This tower is a bullshiet im a lbm awakened sire, 35% crit chance, 172% crit damage , over 370+ damage,  and 38100 k hp , and im not able to beat him, this *cricket*ing "omnislash" like attack wreckes me , i can't fight him in draw stance cuz he freezes me every attack, every boss on lvl 6 is a faceroll, and this dude have 2 much hp, to many times he's doing taht *cricket*ed up combo, and if im not able to tempest it im down like 30% of my hp, on one one the videos the lil lbm just stepped out of his combo, try doing this here , he teleports to me and im not able to react.

I wiped there for days with 250 ping in Asia.I didn't complain - I tryed over and over and over again,and I did it.And it's not just dps check - it's nice place to learn reactions,dps,deff and all mixed all togather. Most people either play offensive or defensive and can't mix both.Once you learn to do it(and mushin is nice place for it) you can be a very usefull tool for your group.

Yestarday I tanked as FM ogre in BSH 4 for 50%(last 50) and I didn't die,even manage to put a lot of bleed stacks on him and we cleared it.Tanked one of the twins...soloed Grandpa last 30%(if dps is low he don't just stay in mid spamming bombs btw).

Before I learn Mushin tower I was rather bad then avarage player.Sadly the tower we have is nerfed version compared to what we have as HP and gear/dmg.

Actually in 3rd phase(when he do the air combo) if you have too much DPS he could use air combo 2-3 times in a row.As FM I don't care but thats exactly the mechanic - to learn how to dps and when and in which speed.

All working as intendet.

playing here FM and KFM. so to tell the truth guys its easier to kill him as an FM and im getting sweaty when killing him with KFM. so its all about stars of each class. and btw someone told that he doesnt cast twice in a row his red mass bubble or whatever. but he does it pretty often here. today got wiped couse of this. first one countered like a jesus but second one was on cds Kappa. wanna give an advice: just learn his pattern, get used to it. the most problematic one is his elbow daze and break through slash so learn to counter this one and his 5 hit aircombo one and ur done clearing him.

Archived