[Mushin's Tower] Please Address Junghado

HF Nevo

If Multiple Blade Sever is the combo, then yes, that needs a nerf. When Junghado gets low HP (~30%?), he starts spamming that move.

Some information about the *cricket*ing move:

- Does 40-50% of my HP

- Can be broken using CCs

- Nearly all of the damage comes from the first second or two, making CCs rather pointless

- Cannot change his aggro or stop his movement using skills like summoner's Grasping Roots

- AI uses the move constantly at <30% HP

- There's not enough CCs on most classes to handle that amount of move usage

- The repeated hits to health from the broken combo adds up and eventually you'll die. Potions simply do not heal enough

Yes, I have beaten Junghado. Did I enjoy praying to allah, asking for my CCs to come off CD before his AI decides to combo spam? No.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Starrksensei said:

Check shiro's guide on mushin:

I know he is god KFM, but ffs you should always keep going up instead of looking for excuses!

a lot of mistakes:) where did u see godlike performance. already on the second floor he advised to evade his attack but when he's casting this one ud better 3-ss-lb and kd him. i clear this one without any napalm in the room. and omg he doesnt use searing blow and tiger strike. with the searing blow u manage to use searing palm almsot nonstop so teh dps higher in a lots:) but nvm me im playing kfm 1 week:)

1 hour ago, RON1N said:

This tower is a bullshiet im a lbm awakened sire, 35% crit chance, 172% crit damage , over 370+ damage,  and 38100 k hp , and im not able to beat him, this *cricket*ing "omnislash" like attack wreckes me , i can't fight him in draw stance cuz he freezes me every attack, every boss on lvl 6 is a faceroll, and this dude have 2 much hp, to many times he's doing taht *cricket*ed up combo, and if im not able to tempest it im down like 30% of my hp, on one one the videos the lil lbm just stepped out of his combo, try doing this here , he teleports to me and im not able to react.

skip to 27:55 or so if you want to see Junghado fight

Note that I have true profane weapon at that time. Trick is if you can't dps him hard enough to kill him before enrage timer, you can endless cc him until he dies so that he doesnt enrage.

Can Actually nc boost him.Like dunno hes hp to 1 mil or something.We have too op skill build for tower.1 mil hp and 20-30% dmg skill would be nice.OR better option for hard mode tower with better reward.Just blown f7 in 92 seconds.

3 minutes ago, Tupan said:

Can Actually nc boost him.Like dunno hes hp to 1 mil or something.We have too op skill build for tower.1 mil hp and 20-30% dmg skill would be nice.OR better option for hard mode tower with better reward.Just blown f7 in 92 seconds.

You realize there's other classes than what you're playing and you're not supposed to have maxed gear to beat him?

They can think about Hardmodes when they made sure, that every class actually has the potential to beat it on a comparable difficulty. I wouldn't even bother to try Junghado with 1mil HP (unless they rise the timer also). It's already close enough for me as it is. nearly doubling his HP is something that makes it absolut impossible for me as a BM.

Everyone can push himself with any class.In fact in the past(45 cap in Asia) FM was gimped as fck with literally no dmg,no CC and on top of that low hp.We was fcked up and even in TW with 250+ ping and gimped as fck FM I could beat him(short to enrage thu),so I think everyone can.And BM complaining is priceless...I have noobie BM alt with just awaken profane and no AP diamond even and I manage to beat him with 1 min left...what about if actually I was good in BM and had siren??

BM in the past(when my FM was shit bad)had one of the top burst dps in Asia,now uh not on FM lvl but close enough....

BtW 3rd mushin shadow have 1.1 mil hp and 4:30 to beat him.And he is pro compared to sword man.

QQ nerf it plz its impossible PLZ nerf stage 7th plz can't kill him QQ better nerf it plz go nerf nerf nerf nerf nerffffffffffffffffffffff...

You are *cricket*in depressant with this *cricket*in lowbrain 7th floor the game is already too easy the only "difficult" is bsh4. Learn how to play your class before QQing. Seriously why u always have to cry when u can't do anything against a boss or something. Mushin its a solo area. If it's solo => U can do it with all the classes. Logics I guess. The 7th floor is a crap, SS and use defensive skills when he's unstoppable with his combo. Then CC him burst and repeat... The 7th floor is nothing in term of comparison with the future bosses of mushin. 

On 2/13/2016 at 9:54 PM, Promestein said:

How about no?

You want them to water down an already watered down game, just because some people cant beat it... 

No, hell no. Mushin Tower is supposed to test your skills, if you cant beat it, then you should keep killing farm pigs until you GIT GUD.

You're in for a surprise bro. They'll weaken him eventually. He has like 300k hp in KR.

On 13/02/2016 at 0:01 AM, HF Nevo said:

That's what PvP is for though in my opinion. 
Throwing damage into a boss is moreso about gearing correctly. 

Junghado is just one big DPS check. As is the Augerite who is really stopping people the most. 

Should really add a "recommended" notice for each floor progression but, whatever. 

Your bad, stop whining. It's fine.

I actually agree with the OP on several points. is it hard? not really unless you are rolling KFM. The content overall is doable the thing is it gets annoying real fast. combine the fight with the fact the optimization is shit and therein lies one of the big problems. I roll a summoner so the fight is pretty easy and it can actually be pretty fun, but not when i am fighting the games shit performance. 

>be Junghado

>have a sword chain combo

>use it after, almost immediately after, I use my many blades of death can you see the red circle on the ground ability

>do this consistently

>kill bad players all the time with it

>mfw they complain I'm too hard

>tfw I ask if I'm diamond

>tfw they find out they can block it

Also Daskal thats very racist and problematic. You should check your NA garbo privilege. 

40 minutes ago, Houngar said:

I actually agree with the OP on several points. is it hard? not really unless you are rolling KFM. The content overall is doable the thing is it gets annoying real fast. combine the fight with the fact the optimization is shit and therein lies one of the big problems. I roll a summoner so the fight is pretty easy and it can actually be pretty fun, but not when i am fighting the games shit performance. 

What are you playing on that this game has issues for you performance wise? 

17 minutes ago, teriburgame said:

What are you playing on that this game has issues for you performance wise? 

I built my own pc and can post the specs if youd like but there are a lot of people who have framerate drops/disconnect issues with BNS right now.

It took me 20 hours of gameplay to kill him as Force Master, however at the end of it when I finally got it, I got a new dps spec out of it.  I can do him within 3-6 tries now each time, but the time will be running short and my DPS should be pretty insane, so ... I don't know.  I've heard that other classes can just keyboard faceroll him, but for FM it's a nightmare.

5 minutes ago, Houngar said:

I built my own pc and can post the specs if youd like but there are a lot of people who have framerate drops/disconnect issues with BNS right now.

Thats why I was asking. I play on a toaster at this point (AMD 7800 HD,, I7 and 12g of ram) and I don't have any framerate/disconnects issues unless theirs heavy traffic going through the router.

18 hours ago, Velast said:

a lot of mistakes:) where did u see godlike performance. already on the second floor he advised to evade his attack but when he's casting this one ud better 3-ss-lb and kd him. i clear this one without any napalm in the room. and omg he doesnt use searing blow and tiger strike. with the searing blow u manage to use searing palm almsot nonstop so teh dps higher in a lots:) but nvm me im playing kfm 1 week:)

I did some mistakes but definitely not the ones you mentioned. KD 2nd boss? That's a waste of dps, not like that napalm did anything.

Most efficient tower run is one that is fast not just that you survive, since I have absolutely no trouble surviving first floors I don't see why I should sacrifice DPS to play safely.

Literally every KFM I see is obsessed with Tiger Strike and Searing Blow, just because they can't even pull off 3 LB F. Even one in faction said "3rf is shit", and then bragging how they killed Hado with 40 sec left. Erm hello, Enrage is 5 min, and I killed Junghado in 2:25 as you can see in the video, 40 sec left is far from fast....

And all videos I see, KFMs use Tiger Strike, but they don't come close to my killing time of Hado. I am curious about your kill speed too, if you are considerably faster than me with similar gear then I will accept that the Tiger Strike build is "better" and I had a "mistake" going this one.

sad thing is about this post is he has already been nerfed A LOT compared to other severs..... his lightning slash use to hit for 80% of my hp his penta was instakill... his hp is fine even on my destroyer he dies with 4 minutes left on the timer... only thing i do not agree with is they sped his ice puddles up so its very difficult to move him when they spawn..  if you think 7th floor is bad your going to hate 8th and will never clear 15th just take your time learn the mechanics and enjoy the fight no one else to blame but yourself in mushin tower

Archived