[Mushin's Tower] Please Address Junghado

HF Nevo

Let me first start this topic by saying that I HAVE managed to beat Junghado with: 
Awakened Siren Stage 5 & Awakened Siren Stage 10 as a LBM (Blade Dancer)

That being said, I think either Junghado's HP needs to be adjusted or his skill usage needs to be tweaked. 

Junghado's Multiple Blade Sever (Ultimate Move) I believe it's called is used far too much before his enrage sets in. 

There are times when Junghado uses this move back-to-back in which some people who don't really understand it - burn all their escapes or counters (especially if they're not a FM or LBM)

In view of that, with the already set 5 minute kill time on Junghado, the Multiple Blade Sever takes 5-6 seconds to initiate, and when Jung follows up with EVEN MORE burst damage it can total out to maybe a full 10 seconds. 

1st Attempt - 6 seconds (fails to land)

2nd Attempt [Immediately Following 1st] -  (Connects) 10 seconds  (est.)

16 seconds lost on DPS, not to mention he'll get really pissy at times where he does a similiar "Five Point Strike" that follows up after the Multiple Blade Sever.

And it's at that point you just want to start all over from the doorway again. Now I'm not saying to give him repeated rotations of attacks, but can we just tone him down a bit so that he's not blowing people up with his ultimate every damn near 30 seconds? 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about no?

You want them to water down an already watered down game, just because some people cant beat it... 

No, hell no. Mushin Tower is supposed to test your skills, if you cant beat it, then you should keep killing farm pigs until you GIT GUD.

2 minutes ago, Promestein said:

How about no?

You want them to water down an already watered down game, just because some people cant beat it... 

No, hell now. Mushin Tower is supposed to test your skills, if you cant beat it, then you should keep killing farm pigs until you GIT GUD.

I'm not asking them to "water down" the game. I'm saying he should be adjusted to where he isn't blowing off his ultimate move between people's cooldowns so frequently. Maybe once or twice, but more than that can be a bit ridiculus. 

And I'm getting some type of anamosity from your response post, why play the game if you feel it's watered down? Wouldn't that be considered a waste of time if you're not enjoying the game? Lol.

Just now, NueHoujuu said:

I agree with Promestein, it really teaches people to learn how to play their class.

That's what PvP is for though in my opinion. 
Throwing damage into a boss is moreso about gearing correctly. 

Junghado is just one big DPS check. As is the Augerite who is really stopping people the most. 

Should really add a "recommended" notice for each floor progression but, whatever. 

7 minutes ago, HF Nevo said:

I'm not asking them to "water down" the game. I'm saying he should be adjusted to where he isn't blowing off his ultimate move between people's cooldowns so frequently. Maybe once or twice, but more than that can be a bit ridiculus. 

And how is that exactly the game's fault?  What do you want him to do? telegraph his attack 40 seconds before hand? Give everyone a pamphlet about his skills? The attacks are already slow enough to let you know where they are coming, plus, he has a pretty OBVIOUS pattern, he never, EVER does the red aura aoe twice in a row, its always 45 seconds after that, and if you were dumb enough to burn all your major iframes before that happens... Well, is YOUR faulr for not knowing when and how use your skills, not his.

4 minutes ago, Promestein said:

And how is that exactly the game's fault?  What do you want him to do? telegraph his attack 40 seconds before hand? Give everyone a pamphlet about his skills? The attacks are already slow enough to let you know where they are coming, plus, he has a pretty OBVIOUS pattern, he never, EVER does the red aura aoe twice in a row, its always 45 seconds after that, and if you were dumb enough to burn all your major iframes before that happens... Well, is YOUR faulr for not knowing when and how use your skills, not his.

Lol, for some reason you have quite a bit of hostility in your posts and are replying with what seems to be blind rage. 

I never asked for any of the things you sarcastically mentioned. And I'm not sure of your own experience against Junghado but in my encounters with him he's done his "red aura aoe" move on me twice. And yes, I do mean back-to-back as a follow up move from just using it on me. Also you're speaking from a point of what seems to be elitism about skill usage and when to do what...as I stated in my original post I've beaten Jung the day of release and day after for my daily missions. I have no problem in doing so. 

Don't just bash me or the suggestion I proposed to somewhat rectify what I believed to be a current issue or query for the game. 

3 minutes ago, Promestein said:

Your "suggestions" are trying to fix something that isnt broken to begin with. There are far more people beating the tower than complaining about it... I wonder why?

I'm going to assume that you're pulling the statistics of more completions over whining out of your ass to suffice for your pompousness. 

Clearly, if I've found that Jung is doing something that he's not intended to do, or does without people or devs being aware of it can be either addressed or further explained. 

Congratulations to you that you beat F7, I'm sure that's what you really wanted to hear so you can hold fast to the fact that you somehow really relish in the fact that there are others unlike us who don't have as in depth comprehension of the game mechanics to achieve completion. 

I hope in the future you don't end up with the shoe on the other foot asking for game adjustments or clarification and have people heckle you about it. 

30 minutes ago, DDburst said:

Why is it when I look at other youtube vids for floor 7 his hp is half of what we have? If you don't believe me I can post links.

Here is proof:

I honestly wish I could tell you. 
This was something I wasn't even aware of. 

From what was being said, it was somethign along the lines of we're (NA) are stronger at this release of Mushin's than KR was.

I could be wrong though and pulling from bad memory, so don't quote me on it. 

Actually only Kr version has that low HP other version CN 511,xxx, JP 450,xxx, TW 587,xxx I don't remember exact number and it is true when KR got their mushin release their weapon is weaker than other version (they didn't had weapon evolve back then and mushinf7 drop BiS weapon for that patch)

NA got CN version of mushin But I feel something strange with his attack animation on NA version is somewhat faster than CN version.

5 hours ago, HF Nevo said:

I'm going to assume that you're pulling the statistics of more completions over whining out of your ass to suffice for your pompousness. 

Clearly, if I've found that Jung is doing something that he's not intended to do, or does without people or devs being aware of it can be either addressed or further explained. 

Congratulations to you that you beat F7, I'm sure that's what you really wanted to hear so you can hold fast to the fact that you somehow really relish in the fact that there are others unlike us who don't have as in depth comprehension of the game mechanics to achieve completion. 

I hope in the future you don't end up with the shoe on the other foot asking for game adjustments or clarification and have people heckle you about it. 

I agree, and a very reasonable response! 

Wait 5 min is the enrage timer? I killed it in 2:30 with old patch gear, sorry but it's too easy and gives you a lot of room for mistakes. If you hit enrage timer it's your fault and you should get better.

Just wait for floor 8 3rd shadow, I wonder how many people can actually clear that

His pattern can get wonky if your DPS is not on point, irrc. Slow DPS during a phase will prompt him to repeat that phase's moves over and over until it is passed. It is working as intended as a 'soft enrage' telling you to hurry it up. I know it can be frustrating for players.

As far as I can tell, from both research and testing of my own (I have not successfully beaten Jung Hado for these and other reasons) there are two things going on. People who can burn him down super quickly, or have a high ability to cancel him out of his powerful moves are claiming he is fine, while people who take a little bit longer to fight him, or who use characters that force him to allow a little more of his cycle to continue are noticing very real and concerning issues with his pattern.

I want to make this very clear. I can and HAVE beaten Jung Hado several different times on different versions of blade and soul, and I CANNOT for the LIFE of me take him down here. I may not be any sort of godly player, but I can handle countering and following a tough pattern. He's fast, and he's supposed to be, but what he isn't supposed to do is:

Reset on random occasion because you have launched him "too far" from his starting point.

Reset on random occasion because his special moves have taken HIMSELF too far away from his starting point.

Cast his Penta-slash move twice, or even THREE times in a row, with NO animation setup.

Lock in place for 10 seconds at a time, and then unleash two AoE attacks and two follow ups, instakilling any player.

Upon cancelling him out of a move in a cycle, instead of skipping said move he uses it instantly, then proceeds to use it again. THIS is what is killing most of the players having an issue, right here.

And yes, as mentioned earlier, he IS actually finishing a cycle, and then repeating said cycle WHETHER or not his special move timer is actually down. This means if you, say, use a move that forces him to speed up his own move cycle, he will finish the cycle and use the same heavy moves he is supposed to not have access to. This is what makes people feel like he is TOO tough, or TOO fast. He isn't actually all that impossible to take down, but right now he's got a lot of bugs that need to be looked at, because HE should be what's making him hard to kill, not these glitches that make a tough fight nearly impossible.

To put a nail in my point, With WORSE gear than the gear I am currently wearing on my character, I can nearly perfect Jung Hado in a different version of blade and soul. I intentionally downgraded my character to do it. But I still can't do it here. I am frustrated, because I know no matter what is said, people will still blame skill. And while I know some of it will be people complaining because he's just too hard for them, the things I mentioned are REAL TECHNICAL issues with the boss that need to be addressed.

5 hours ago, Hitokiri said:

When they add Mushin, just rename the topic to [Mushin`s Tower] Please Address Mushin. 

And continue to post this trash with u noob friends.

Fanboy.

2 hours ago, Intersolar said:

beat him as a destroyer with true profane and infernal jewels in 2.50 what am i doing wrong here?:D
seriously if you are an BD with 100500 CC attacks (like destro) and siren weapon and you are struggling...you are playing wrong.

For the record, I've already beaten Junghado quite a few times, even after I've already done the daily. 

I hope your responses were more generally directed at others, rather than towards just me and my post.

1 hour ago, Froggyman said:

As far as I can tell, from both research and testing of my own (I have not successfully beaten Jung Hado for these and other reasons) there are two things going on. People who can burn him down super quickly, or have a high ability to cancel him out of his powerful moves are claiming he is fine, while people who take a little bit longer to fight him, or who use characters that force him to allow a little more of his cycle to continue are noticing very real and concerning issues with his pattern.

I want to make this very clear. I can and HAVE beaten Jung Hado several different times on different versions of blade and soul, and I CANNOT for the LIFE of me take him down here. I may not be any sort of godly player, but I can handle countering and following a tough pattern. He's fast, and he's supposed to be, but what he isn't supposed to do is:

Reset on random occasion because you have launched him "too far" from his starting point.

Reset on random occasion because his special moves have taken HIMSELF too far away from his starting point.

Cast his Penta-slash move twice, or even THREE times in a row, with NO animation setup.

Lock in place for 10 seconds at a time, and then unleash two AoE attacks and two follow ups, instakilling any player.

Upon cancelling him out of a move in a cycle, instead of skipping said move he uses it instantly, then proceeds to use it again. THIS is what is killing most of the players having an issue, right here.

And yes, as mentioned earlier, he IS actually finishing a cycle, and then repeating said cycle WHETHER or not his special move timer is actually down. This means if you, say, use a move that forces him to speed up his own move cycle, he will finish the cycle and use the same heavy moves he is supposed to not have access to. This is what makes people feel like he is TOO tough, or TOO fast. He isn't actually all that impossible to take down, but right now he's got a lot of bugs that need to be looked at, because HE should be what's making him hard to kill, not these glitches that make a tough fight nearly impossible.

To put a nail in my point, With WORSE gear than the gear I am currently wearing on my character, I can nearly perfect Jung Hado in a different version of blade and soul. I intentionally downgraded my character to do it. But I still can't do it here. I am frustrated, because I know no matter what is said, people will still blame skill. And while I know some of it will be people complaining because he's just too hard for them, the things I mentioned are REAL TECHNICAL issues with the boss that need to be addressed.

Your post is exactly the point I'm trying to get others to understand.

When I fight Jung, I CC him as much as possible. - Stuns, Knockdowns, Take Flights, Animation Cancel + Stun

And in doing so, he'll be locked out of a certain moveset and for whatever reason the game decides that he gets multi iframes all at once, and his moves take off like in-rush current or something.

Killed Junghando yesterday without him dealing any damage to me as LBM. 

And HE WAS using his ultimate move every 20 seconds after <40% of his HP. And i did dodge it every time. Use your SS, iFrames, Z and V. Sometimes the cooldowns on Z and V were like 5 seconds when he started casting, thats when you SS, Q, E. 

Archived