df am i playing?

xaqq

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AionCheesecake said:

I think i'm definitely pissed

No you're the one who's pissed af |:^) If you actually spoke chinese instead of google translating it you would actually know its real meaning son.

2 minutes ago, xaqq said:

so are you. |:^) If you actually spoke chinese instead of google translating it you would actually know its real meaning son.

kekekekekekekekeke

You see, I'm not the one who's about to get a forum ban because they couldn't control their angry little fingers. ;D

Just now, MalachiBick said:

sPEAK FOR YOUR SELF  Feels-bad-man.jpg

Forever alone? D:

Just now, TopKEK said:

I blame generic Korean MMO design for this one 

Korean mmo's tend to do this because they hire subpar artists to do the work. They know they can't compete with triple-A titles so they rely on other tactics to grapple onto an audience.

Most games have fanservice but never to the extent that a korean mmo does. 

For a moment i thought Blade and soul was going to be sometng different with an actual story at hand with cutscenes. Then i opened up the costume list and realized: who the fuq am i kidding, this is a korean mmorpg.

So OP is mad about a game that shows allot of ti.ts and a$$, which btw was there when you DOWNLOADED and started playing the game. If you are so offended by it there are plenty of other games you can go play.. I am thinking Hello Kitty Online might be your speed. I agree some of the costumes are stupid but meh I just over look them, easy peasy.

But to start putting others down or verbally attacking them because of their opinion is down right childish. You gave your opinions and like a$s.holes. everyone has one.

Someone's triggered. Really if you don't like it grow up or play something else it's that simple. Personally I like the game and the style. The amount of revealing outfits doesn't really affect how I feel about the game. I think it's nice to have the option to have slutty outfits, but in the end it's the rest of the aspects that have me playing. What is more immature, sluttyness or complaining because an aspect of a game doesn't appeal to you? Personally I find watching others kick a ball across a field pointless, that doesn't mean I'm gonna say that it sucks. It's just something that doesn't interest me, others are free to enjoy it as they please.

Ok, so if i am gonna be serious for a sec this will end the whole argument 

You only have your self to blame because this game has been out for 3 years in other areas and on advertisement for NA/Eu for a year so all in all the only person here to blame is your self for not doing the appropriate research

/end thread

59 minutes ago, AionCheesecake said:

I like the bewbs and the butts. That's why I'm playing Bewbs and Soul. If I wanted conservative outfits, I'd play a different game.

(<-is a female IRL).

Yun-Cheesecake is beautiful in her Pinchy's outfit (finally got it ._.).

It's as if people don't understand the whole point of this game is waifus.

WAIFU LAIFU~

2 hours ago, MalachiBick said:

Actually the game has been pretty censored compared to other version . 

None of the graphics have been censored in the NA/EU version. The underwear was changed from the negligee (because it was difficult to accurately adjust the midriff on the character creation screen) but they're (going to be?) available in the cash shop (and certainly there are outfits in-game that are racier than the negligee).

3 minutes ago, MadBlue said:

None of the graphics have been censored in the NA/EU version. The underwear was changed from the negligee (because it was difficult to accurately adjust the midriff on the character creation screen) but they're (going to be?) available in the cash shop (and certainly there are outfits in-game that are racier than the negligee).

google blade and soul NA censorship 

Archived