Sign in to follow this  
Redmonster

Immersion

Get chopped in half by huge destroyer axes all day, get sliced and diced from all directions by swords, get run thru by spears and mauled by every kind of monster imaginable: A-OK, still standing, walk it off. 

Get shanked once by little girl with a knife: collapse and die.

Get hit once with a bat (by NPCs you can afk in and live): knocked out cold.

Hokay

Plot vs game. Don't complain

If the game was immersive we would not be able to teleport everywhere V.I.A quick travel. or the fact in the cut-scene we all seem to be attacking bare handed. 

Or the fact our weapon can transform by feeding it other weapons. Our cloth has 0 influence over our fighting ability.

Every village does not seem to have resident building, village design is extremely unreasonable for an actual village. The days never turn dark. Steam bun cost more than a fking hammer, and we all have these glowing effects when we run.

Enemy 12 meters away seeing you killing their allies just stand there and don't help. Most enemy you killed does not really die, their just "defeated" unless the story says you killed them.

Pirates seems to be more well funded and technologically advance than the Empires. And everyone knows the same martial art when you were suppose to be the special hongmoon student who knows all sort of unique techniques. Pirates attacking a village smaller than their boat loosing so many members that its not worth the small amount of supply. 

Females Gon is bending in a pose impossible for humans to perform. Every female character does not how to walk unless they curve their hip or shake their ass.

Q and E helps you resist attacks even if the animation actually hit you.

They tossed immersion out the window when they replaced the 2012 open world exploration BnS with a now linear and story driven BnS with more MMO than RPG.

If you really don't like it just play Black desert I heard they are so immersive your mount will stop running if you dont feed it with a expensive ass carrot that takes so many missions to pay for.

Edited by Darkshana

Just play Fallout and Elder games if you want the immersion effect lol. Pick up a few immersion mods on nexus and bang, you're good to go.

14 minutes ago, Redmonster said:

Wow that was a long post about me "complaining" and leaving over a joke, lmao.

Honestly I'm bored out of my fking mind. I just finished 40 dailies on 4 lvl 45 characters after doing the exact storyline doing the exact same quests. The games fun but I wish the game was more open exploration like it was orignally intended.

If its not bad enough this is my 3rd server. Over all I have 2 lvl 45 Destroyer, 2 lvl 50 destroyer one of them is at H.M 20, 2 Lvl 45 BM, 1 lvl 50 BM, 1 lvl 50 Warlock, 2 Lvl 50 KFM.

Edit oh and 3 lvl capped Assassin rofl.

Edited by Darkshana

Just now, Darkshana said:

Honestly I'm bored out of my fking mind. I just finished 40 dailies on 4 lvl 45 characters after doing the exact storyline doing the exact same quests. The games fun but I wish the game was more open exploration like it was orignally intended.

Blackram Pirates vs Talus Dominion. Which side has the stronger military?

13 minutes ago, TopDollar said:

Blackram Pirates vs Talus Dominion. Which side has the stronger military?

To be honest? Black Ram.

Black Ram has a Base in all 4 sides of the continents, their Navy capability is way stronger than Talus. In additional the Black Ram recruits are from all species making them capable of constructing things Talus cannot due to man power.

Talus dominion is originally part of the Stratus Empire, most of the soldiers they have are recruited from local towns or mercenaries. They are bigger in population but not in military especially because their at war with the stratus empire. Their reliance of Mechanics are fueled by Soul stones which are strained because of Jin Seon's plot which involves the collection of large amount of soul stones.

Also Black Ram (from what we know) are a military faction, in comparison to the Talus Dominion which is an empire.

Edited by Darkshana

12 minutes ago, Darkshana said:

To be honest? Black Ram.

Black Ram has a Base in all 4 sides of the continents, their Navy capability is way stronger than Talus. In additional the Black Ram recruits are from all species making them capable of constructing things Talus cannot due to man power.

Talus dominion is originally part of the Stratus Empire, most of the soldiers they have are recruited from local towns or mercenaries. They are bigger in population but not in military especially because their at war with the stratus empire. Their reliance of Mechanics are fueled by Soul stones which are strained because of Jin Seon's plot which involves the collection of large amount of soul stones.

Also Black Ram (from what we know) are a military faction, in comparison to the Talus Dominion which is an empire.

Not saying i disagree with you but didn't we already see the full might of the Blackram faction after this patch was released? We went into their HQ and defeated their supreme leader in Bloodshade Harbor. The Skyhaven Alliance only defeated a Garrison/Police Talus Force with some reinforcements in the region so far. We have yet to enter the main Talus lands and the Emperor of the Talus seems to have employed Jinsoyun as one of his agents.

14 minutes ago, TopDollar said:

Not saying i disagree with you but didn't we already see the full might of the Blackram faction after this patch was released? We went into their HQ and defeated their supreme leader in Bloodshade Harbor. The Skyhaven Alliance only defeated a Garrison/Police Talus Force with some reinforcements in the region so far. We have yet to enter the main Talus lands and the Emperor of the Talus seems to have employed Jinsoyun as one of his agents.

Its going to be a spoiler is dont read if you dont want to know.

The enemies you fought in the E.Supply chain did not die, they come back in the story later on. The fleet will become operational 2 years after the start of the story with ships the size of a quarter of the capital. The Skyhaven Alliance was able to slow the Fleets progress not actually destroying it.

Most Talus dominion already fell apart. The outer rim actually has more Talus than the capitals does. Its part of Jin Seon's plot. Jin Seon limits the amount of people allowed in the capital she also replaced most of the Royal guards with her own demons in disguise. Towns are only garrisoned with militia, the remaining army has been sent to the Freezing north to fight off the Beast-men. The real emperor was replaced with Jin Seon's demon, and the only reason why the Empire still intact because of Jin Seon/ and Mushin's agents in keeping it in check.

Also those were not Police they were trained military infantries. Its actually a huge garrison because its a major soul stone mine. The only reason why they were suppressed was because of the Legion and Order's (which they fought in a huge battle field out side of the Talus capital)

Edited by Darkshana

11 minutes ago, Darkshana said:

Its going to be a spoiler is dont read if you dont want to know.

The enemies you fought in the E.Supply chain did not die, they come back in the story later on. The fleet will become operational 2 years after the start of the story with ships the size of a quarter of the capital.

Most Talus dominion already fell apart. The outer rim actually has more Talus than the capitals does. Its part of Jin Seon's plot. Jin Seon limits the amount of people allowed in the capital she also replaced most of the Royal guards with her own demons in disguise. Towns are only garrisoned with militia, the remaining army has been sent to the Freezing north to fight off the Beast-men. The real emperor was replaced with Jin Seon's demon, and the only reason why the Empire still intact because of Jin Seon/ and Mushin's agents in keeping it in check.

Whoa whoa that is fricken awesome! Now i can't wait to continue the plot. Will this plot be coming in the lv 50 content patch?

So the Blackram Forces thats already in the game now is just a small expedition force compare to their main force thats still out there in the sea.

The Blackrams are already very impressive and powerful as they have attacked both continents so far with large bases on the eastern continent's western shores. But to think all this was just a small portion of their force damn OP. No wonder even a lone captain like Gwon thought he could take on Jinsoyun, Yura, and that big dude lol.

I predicted Jinsoyun might have a chance to do something like that as i find it weird for someone like her to take orders from anyone. So Jinsoyun wanted most of the Talus military to be spread thin and away from the capital so she could secretly plot and take over the Emperor and his royal court, smart. These beastmen of the north must be really powerful if the Talus Dominion has their main focus on them instead of the skyhaven and stratus empire. Thanks for the info.

Edited by TopDollar